c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, when I am a old geezer, I can tell the young ones some story from f95zone.
Where I was young, some (un)known youngster haven't had any other things to do than open a bunch of account on the zone and spam us with nonesense post and facepalms. Those were the days.:ROFLMAO:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Lol, that was quick - lil kid got deleted fast xD

F95 needs to start banning IP address to stop these retards

The problem with that is if you ban a ip address you can hit a innocent later. Like here in germany we have dynamic ip's which are reallocated after the 24 hour force disconnection.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So to satisfy the quotes for all times.
C:
//set patience to your value
int patience = 10000;
while (patience > 0)
{
    echo "Is this abandoned?";
    echo "Where is a walk through?";
    echo "This is abandoned!";
    echo "Can I have a save?";
    echo "Is this game dead?";
    echo "Does it has sex in it?";
    echo "When is the next update???";
    echo "Is there any incest?";
    echo "WTF. No update since months!!!";
    patience--;
}
// adjust this outcry to your liking
echo "WTF! Do you ever read a thread before asking stupid questions?! Never look at the OP??? Or the last two posts?"
That made me laugh out loud...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So, when I am a old geezer, I can tell the young ones some story from f95zone.
Where I was young, some (un)known youngster haven't had any other things to do than open a bunch of account on the zone and spam us with nonesense post and facepalms. Those were the days.:ROFLMAO:
Yah.. Go outside... Piss off the neighbors... inhale gasoline.. steal chrome valve stem covers .... Be a kid like me!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yah.. Go outside... Piss off the neighbors... inhale gasoline.. steal chrome valve stem covers .... Be a kid like me!
Ha the good ole smell of gasoline. Go outside...Smash the neighbours window by throwing a rock at their rabid dog, set fire to your store because you are a pyromaniac... crash head first during the stupid race then smash your knee in the same race 3 days later :devilish: ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JeefZ

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I find it amusing. They think they're achieving something, who knows what, but the only thing they actually achieve is proving what a completely pathetic individual that they are. Someone to laugh at, not with.
& yes, nice work mods - for the 4th or 5th account today - thank you. Work's appreciated. (y)
I think they think they make us care - be annoyed for the people we are, feel bad, cry like him. Only way to stop them is to cold turkey ignore them completely. When we were having a nice conversation a couple days ago, ignoring all the "cocksucker" inbetween, the posts became more and more desparate and craving for attention. If this wasn't obviously somebody with serious issues, it'd've been fun. Since it is not just this thread, this will probably take some time to settle.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think they think they make us care - be annoyed for the people we are, feel bad, cry like him. Only way to stop them is to cold turkey ignore them completely. When we were having a nice conversation a couple days ago, ignoring all the "cocksucker" inbetween, the posts became more and more desparate and craving for attention. If this wasn't obviously somebody with serious issues, it'd've been fun. Since it is not just this thread, this will probably take some time to settle.
Yes, I did the "carry on like they're not there" approach, after my "don't feed the troll" ones. Figure they're so desperate for attention that they will even seek bad attention, just to get some.
I'm not buying an alcoholic a drink, I'm not giving a junkie crack. I'm not giving this one what they want either.
When he started up on me, as well, I went to block him and noticed the comments were across 3 or 4 threads, persistently. Then, when the new account popped up, same threads again.
Just have to keep clicking Report > Ignore & then carry on as if they're not there. Deprive a fire of fuel & it will eventually burn out.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Yes, I did the "carry on like they're not there" approach, after my "don't feed the troll" ones. Figure they're so desperate for attention that they will even seek bad attention, just to get some.
I'm not buying an alcoholic a drink, I'm not giving a junkie crack. I'm not giving this one what they want either.
When he started up on me, as well, I went to block him and noticed the comments were across 3 or 4 threads, persistently. Then, when the new account popped up, same threads again.
Just have to keep clicking Report > Ignore & then carry on as if they're not there. Deprive a fire of fuel & it will eventually burn out.
But... but... that means ...

... i can't just watch the thread burn :cry:

What about a chocolate to a charming chocolate addict vampire?
And certainly not that !! :mad:

:LUL:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What about a chocolate to a charming chocolate addict vampire?
Of course!! It goes without saying that this would be my pleasure. *bows and presents Godiva Swiss chocolates...
Instantly made think of Mistress Clara from Dusklight Manor, for some reason.
But... but... that means ...

... i can't just watch the thread burn :cry:
It's just me not pouring fuel on - don't worry, someone else may help your Dark Knight scenario come to fruition. ;):D
1613601031395.png

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And certainly not that !! :mad:
You cannot keep my hunger under control forever!
But you have crack to give to a junkie???? :ROFLMAO: Sorry couldn't help it!
You have a deal, mister. Crack is easier and cheaper to get than good chocolate.
Of course!! It goes without saying that this would be my pleasure. *bows and presents Godiva Swiss chocolates...
Instantly made think of Mistress Clara from Dusklight Manor, for some reason.
I like you!!

We know Luna likes ice cream. Cordia tea. Isabel wine. What about Gracie? Is there any chocolate addict in Deluca?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes