Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Though in MC's defense, he does state in the Beach prison event (to both Luna and Gracie) "I like you both too." in which they tease about it.
So they do sort of know that he's a player (as Isabel pointed out in her event lol).

I would say they might be less pissed about it from their reactions till now (since they know MC likes them both), unless either one of them gives MC an ultimatum to choose herself over the other girls (that actually was a possible really early concept that Hopes said might affect Luna, though I'm guessing a lot of that's changed now since it's been so long ago) and MC still ends up going behind their backs to be with the other girls (after promising to be faithful).
I see your point. My point was one that if all four girls wanted to punish me, Gracie is by far the one I would be more afraid of what she would do.

In some sense, Luna is the one I would be afraid less. She might kill you, but that's it. Even if she keeps shooting you in the head, you are most likely dead after the first or second bullet. But the others might torture you and Gracie's lack of empathy is the one thing I fear the most.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I can't help but feel like Antonio's life expectancy isn't all that.. (Could very well be wrong, and he lives happily ever after with his other interest)

Edit***

To slightly elaborate he is a hot head, feel like there's shit building up, wars and what not in which he will draw the short end..

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I see your point. My point was one that if all four girls wanted to punish me, Gracie is by far the one I would be more afraid of what she would do.

In some sense, Luna is the one I would be afraid less. She might kill you, but that's it. Even if she keeps shooting you in the head, you are most likely dead after the first or second bullet. But the others might torture you and Gracie's lack of empathy is the one thing I fear the most.
True. I actually am more curious about Gracie's dual personality (some folks really began disliking her character after that scene saying it creeped them out, but I think it adds layers to her character if I'm being honest).
Kinda hoping we get to explore that aspect a bit more when we get to Cordia's free-roam events where we get to talk about her daughters (so not just Gracie, but also the issues between Cordia and Luna etc etc) & Isabel.

In physical sense, I totally agree. Luna would probably be the one I'd be afraid less. But in terms of emotional sense, Luna's probably the one I'd be most afraid wary to get angry or sad for that matter, especially with everything she went through.

Not saying I want the MC to be always the yes-man to Luna (arguing, bicker is fine), but as MC said in their date in the shooting range "I just don't want to see her face be sad/hurt" again.
Seeing Luna hurt in her expression and shedding a tear (due to MC's betrayal, due to his unfaithfulness or some other thing) would really feel like a bigger dagger in my heart worse than any torture I think.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Still does not scare me half of what Gracie might do.. that girl is by far the most dangerous of the four main girls.
At least with Luna you'd know that she is mad at you. With Gracie, you won't even know that she found out about other girls. You'd probably just go on a mission alone and everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong, then you end up tied up in the basement with a bag on your head and the last thing you hear is her totally calm voice "I told you I would hurt you if you go behind my back"

• Love
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
In physical sense, I totally agree. Luna would probably be the one I'd be afraid less. But in terms of emotional sense, Luna's probably the one I'd be most afraid wary to get angry or sad for that matter, especially with everything she went through.
Thing is I don't see Luna hurting as emotionally, only physically. She seems to be too... nice? to go that way. Gracie, on the other hand, would make sure to find the most hurtful way and apply that without any remose.

some folks really began disliking her character after that scene saying it creeped them out, but I think it adds layers to her character if I'm being honest
I liked her even more when she did that. Totally awesome.

At least with Luna you'd know that she is mad at you. With Gracie, you won't even know that she found out about other girls. You'd probably just go on a mission alone and everything that could possibly go wrong goes wrong, then you end up tied up in the basement with a bag on your head and the last thing you hear is her totally calm voice "I told you I would hurt you if you go behind my back"
Emm... how fucked up would I be if I said that would actually turn me on?

AKONER

Nov 17, 2018
I think there is no need to be afraid
we know how to beat it
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
He is hitting him with his mind, the movement of the fist is only a manifestation of the power he wields. After all, Sonny is Floaty's Padawan. c3p0 as official Floaty's spokeman may have extra details to share.
Usually, after Floaty put down his scarf, his tie and his vest, his opponent begs for mercy. Thus Floaty is astonish how much physical involed Sonny must get for his rivals. Also Floaty never forgive nor forget Carlos betrayal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Ayhsel

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
MC is fucking both of Antonio's sisters, but your danger line is at fucking his wife, who Antonio doesn't want to fuck.
Agree he'd have to kill any man sleeping with his wife, as a matter of principle, but I do think he'd be more angry about finding out his little sisters were getting boned, than his wife.
To be fair, at this point, if anyone finds out about anything, we're a dead man walking! So yeah, I do take your point.
Still. Worth it. lol Worth it for that dinner with Luna, alone! Go to the grave with a smile following that. :love:
I never said it isnt worth it and that wouldnt endanger us. I just opposed your win/win solution :ROFLMAO: Just because I cant picture the Wilfreds face wile saying that :ROFLMAO:

I can give you a list of games in which that happens. And not because girls are not amazingly beautiful and irresistible, simply because these are simply that good.
Well, I can take that list if it is alright :D I love good stories

It is said explicitly that he is bisexual, not gay
I said exactly same thing 3 times today and still looks like no one cares about it :D Or they just dont care about my messages which tend to be long :unsure:

View attachment 1040046
She even wore a dress for us.
Personelly, I am afraid hurting Luna in that case :( Part of me tells she love MC so much, she will be mad for a day or two than be Luna again if didnt kill MC in this 2 day

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I never said it isnt worth it and that wouldnt endanger us. I just opposed your win/win solution :ROFLMAO: Just because I cant picture the Wilfreds face wile saying that :ROFLMAO:
lol It's because I was thinking in standard adult game terms, where there's always a reason for the implausible happening if it leads to sex! :LOL:
Nah, really it was because I missed you saying he was bi, earlier. My whole point was based on my misunderstanding, that he was gay.
Thanks for clarifying, sorry I missed it earlier! (y)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Well, I can take that list if it is alright :D I love good stories

I said exactly same thing 3 times today and still looks like no one cares about it :D Or they just dont care about my messages which tend to be long :unsure:

Personelly, I am afraid hurting Luna in that case :( Part of me tells she love MC so much, she will be mad for a day or two than be Luna again if didnt kill MC in this 2 day
Well, I need to make a list so that everybody looking for great stories can go there, with Ayhsel's seal of quality (which as far as you know its worth nothing :p ). But given that you like Deluca, you can try Oath of Loyalty, another mafia's setting novel. Unbelievably underrated novel given the support it is getting and it is really good.

I will later give you a longer list.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, I need to make a list so that everybody looking for great stories can go there, with Ayhsel's seal of quality (which as far as you know its worth nothing :p ). But given that you like Deluca, you can try Oath of Loyalty, another mafia's setting novel. Unbelievably underrated novel given the support it is getting and it is really good.

I will later give you a longer list.
Recently completed Oath of Loyalty. Was pleasantly surprised with it I admit. The gameplay system felt pretty unique also.
And it's also got a character who is a bit similar to Luna in some ways.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is this game abandoned? I have not seen any update for a long time.
If the above reaction by JeefZ wasn't obvious enough, here's the more detailed answer lol.

lol

People jumping to "oh, is it abandoned?" conclusion (because the update is taking a bit longer than before) obviously don't know what the term means in this site.
It couldn't be further from the truth (in DeLuca's case).

Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months (in his/her Patreon, f95 forums and others).

link: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2019-06-25.524/

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JJJ84 is a SIMP

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
If the above reaction by JeefZ wasn't obvious enough, here's the more detailed answer lol.
Hopes has been on here almost daily and I don't think he'd do that if he gave up..I just like to say .. If you didn't follow something for a while and don't know. Do some research(one or two posts will do) on this tread to see whats going on

Reactions: JJJ84

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Hopes has been on here almost daily and I don't think he'd do that if he gave up..I just like to say .. If you didn't follow something for a while and don't know. Do some research(one or two posts will do) on this tread to see whats going on
Or just simply ask, eventually someone that doesn't have their panties in a bunch will just give you a straight answer.

At the end of the day, this is a forum. People are allowed to ask questions.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Or just simply ask, eventually someone that doesn't have their panties in a bunch will just give you a straight answer.

Sure.... But it's the same all the time. I do not post here often but am a daily visitor to READ and see what's up.. Like many threads peeps don't read before asking many answered questions

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Sure, people are allowed to ask questions.
But from my experience, pretty much every single time all these people who ask "Is it abandoned?" question, they never bother looking through the past couple of pages (of the f95 forums) or better yet don't bother checking out the Dev's Patreon page.

Because even if you're not a Patreon supporter, one can clearly see (on Patreon page) the Dev here (HopesGaming) has been making consistent posts giving the news about the coming update (and these update news does get copied and pasted here as well for those who are wondering).

It all comes down to people just wanting to be spoon-fed the information without even putting in the effort to look for the info themselves and that gets reactions ranging from annoyance to exasperation (since this has occured....well...so many times now lol) from people who know the answer already.
I mean I've seen some people ask the question when someone else basically answered the same question literally on the very same page (where they asked the question) lol.

So people are free to express that as well. Because as you said, this is a forum.

Perhaps if the poster had something like "I've looked through the past 10+ pages of posts, yet there was no news about the update. Is this game still ongoing?" or something along those lines, sure it's the same line of question, but at least it can be seen that the person is trying to find the info, so it might generate less annoyance from the folks.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes