Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah, though it probably will end in bang-boom-bang with mc going 2m deep in the ground:BootyTime:
Even then it is worth of it.
totally worth it.. but I am the guy thinking he would start a formal relationship with the 4 at the same time secretly and hoping that the others don't learn... I was never planning on living long from the beginning

Probably not. But maybe he can still haunt the house after his death, peeking at the girls, exclaiming with a hollow voice "Cordia is a simp", scaring Wilfred.

Okay, so no scaring Wilfred.
Not even dead I would say "Cordia is a simp".. I would say something like "Cordia went down on me like a common slut". That would make him so angry to even call John Constantine to exorcise me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
totally worth it.. but I am the guy thinking he would start a formal relationship with the 4 at the same time secretly and hoping that the others don't learn... I was never planning on living long from the beginning
hell, you wont have time to even say "i..." and you will be dead:BootyTime:
i wish our dear mc could be more floaty-like:FacePalm:
that guy is gonna outlive all:p

Feb 11, 2021
Okay I just started this game and I was not expecting the level of substance it has. This might be the only game where I'm more curious about where the story's going as opposed to just the sex scenes. Bravo dev (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But even MCs presence draw gossip, just remember what Joey and guard at the beachhouse who betrayed De Luca family -cant remember his name- said, MC is the main discussion topic from all rank and soldiers. Even Antonios sexual orientaiton is known despite all the power he has and all the cruel precuation which daring flamingo taken, how long a relation between Isabelle and MC can be secret? And I need to point this, I am not saying someone out from the home is better, as you said that would a worse case. I am saying The Family probably wants Isabelle to endure all the sexual urges or find solution this urges which not including any human being. Honestly, I cant think any member of the family thought like "Isabelle has some needs like every one else, just find her a boy toy for satisfaction" I mean come on, Wilfred even confessed he never wanted the MC in the main house in the first place considering girls, why would he allow a relation other than friendship between Isabelle and MC?
MC is fucking both of Antonio's sisters, but your danger line is at fucking his wife, who Antonio doesn't want to fuck.
Agree he'd have to kill any man sleeping with his wife, as a matter of principle, but I do think he'd be more angry about finding out his little sisters were getting boned, than his wife.
To be fair, at this point, if anyone finds out about anything, we're a dead man walking! So yeah, I do take your point.
Still. Worth it. lol Worth it for that dinner with Luna, alone! Go to the grave with a smile following that. :love:

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Okay I just started this game and I was not expecting the level of substance it has. This might be the only game where I'm more curious about where the story's going as opposed to just the sex scenes. Bravo dev (y)
I can give you a list of games in which that happens. And not because girls are not amazingly beautiful and irresistible, simply because these are simply that good.

MC is fucking both of Antonio's sisters, but your danger line is at fucking his wife, who Antonio doesn't want to fuck.
Agree he'd have to kill any man sleeping with his wife, as a matter of principle, but I do think he'd be more angry about finding out his little sisters were getting boned, than his wife.
Wait, what? Why would he be more concerned about his sisters (individually) being in a relationship with a nice, intelligent and potentially quite capable guy than same guy fucking his wife?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
hmmm, should I post a picture of breathtaking My love My life, to luredirect him to the rebirth perhaps:unsure:
So instead of using chocolate to bait people you want to use eggplant... pretty sure most people would not be tempted with that

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wait, what? Why would he be more concerned about his sisters (individually) being in a relationship with a nice, intelligent and potentially quite capable guy than same guy fucking his wife?
Is he not gay? Does that not make his relationship with his wife a pretense?
What are the chances of him only finding out about MC sleeping with one, when he's doing both?

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Is he not gay? Does that not make his relationship with his wife a pretense?
What are the chances of him only finding out about MC sleeping with one, when he's doing both?
It is said explicitly that he is bisexual, not gay, as Isabel would not have married him otherwise in the second case. The marriage was not a pretense, according to her, but became strained following the lost of the child (provided my memory works, which is guarantee of nothing).

About the chances it depends.. these are not independent events, so it is hard to tell, but the point is, that I don't see how he will be more angry about MC having a relationship with one of the girls over his wife. You could argue that he will be angry if MC is doing both his sisters, but again, would that be worst than a guy doing your wife? seriously?

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It is said explicitly that he is bisexual, not gay, as Isabel would not have married him otherwise in the second case. The marriage was not a pretense, according to her, but became strained following the lost of the child (provided my memory works, which is guarantee of nothing).

About the chances it depends.. these are not independent events, so it is hard to tell, but the point is, that I don't see how he will be more angry about MC having a relationship with one of the girls over his wife. You could argue that he will be angry if MC is doing both his sisters, but again, would that be worst than a guy doing your wife? seriously?
Antonio's reaction when he finds out MC is doing both Luna and Gracie :LOL::ROFLMAO: (likely worse in case of Isabel)

SxaJZT6.gif

Always loved the first Godfather film (I prefer first one slightly over the second one, though I do love Part 2 as well), but damn.....That punch by Sonny has got to be one of the worst movie punches out there lol :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Ah, thanks, didn't remember that. Just the thing where he went to the bar to pick up a guy & him not being interested in his wife.
That's why I thought he'd be more pissed off about doing both of his sisters.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Antonio's reaction when he finds out MC is doing both Luna and Gracie :LOL::ROFLMAO: (likely worse in case of Isabel)

View attachment 1040016

Always loved the first Godfather film (I prefer first one slightly over the second one, though I do love Part 2 as well), but damn.....That punch by Sonny has got to be one of the worst movie punches out there lol :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
He is hitting him with his mind, the movement of the fist is only a manifestation of the power he wields. After all, Sonny is Floaty's Padawan. c3p0 as official Floaty's spokeman may have extra details to share.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Still does not scare me half of what Gracie might do.. that girl is by far the most dangerous of the four main girls.
Though in MC's defense, he does state in the Beach prison event (to both Luna and Gracie) "I like you both too." in which they tease about it.
So they do sort of know that he's a player (as Isabel pointed out in her event lol).

I would say they might be less pissed about it from their reactions till now (since they know MC likes them both), unless either one of them gives MC an ultimatum to choose herself over the other girls (that actually was a possible really early concept that Hopes said might affect Luna, though I'm guessing a lot of that's changed now since it's been so long ago) and MC still ends up going behind their backs to be with the other girls (after promising to be faithful).

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes