Nov 17, 2018
Any ideas what will be included in the next update ? All ive seen in couple of pages recently is update ETA and some serpents that i have no clue whats going on about

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It baffles me how a game can 'harm' you in such a way that you're willing to make a lot of alt accounts just to harass and attack other people.
The Filius Canis event really hit the nerve on some people.

Anyway, Satori, if you have a problem with the game or the dev, attack the game or the dev. Stop attacking the people who are just here to play the game.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
It baffles me how a game can 'harm' you in such a way that you're willing to make a lot of alt accounts just to harass and attack other people.

Anyway, Satori, if you have a problem with the game or the dev, attack the game or the dev. Stop attacking the people who are just here to play the game.
Yeah it's really pathetic at this point...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
wait, so it is known who is the guy with multiple personality disorder?
satoshi36 is just mad he has no one to celebrate Valentine's with. So he made himself a couple of alt friends. Sad!
I think the mods probably gave him enough warnings and since he kept going I assume they just said enough is enough.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

It's just a kid trying hard to make some kind of point that is only obvious to him, Hopes, don't let it bother you!

He does seem to have taken a shine to me though, he keeps facepalming random posts from like 7 or 8 fake account by now :rolleyes:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm up to 65 facepalms :) did i win?
nope, im on 100+ by now :BootyTime:
Gonna beat both of you when I get my own exclusive facepalm account that goes like " Game Bond is a major dick" . How about that?
Guys, could you stop posting so much? Now the reaction limit stops the guy from giving me 5x3 facepalms per day, which really is hurting my reaction score ;) (And I think by now everybody who posted in this thread has been a simp, dick, or hoe at least once)

The problem is though, this guy probably really needs help and/or attention, and we cannot give it to him.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I'm up to 65 facepalms :) did i win?
nope, im on 100+ by now :BootyTime:
It is just me or we witnessed a real life Gimli-Legolas " " situation from the Battle of Helms Deep? :ROFLMAO:

(And I think by now everybody who posted in this thread has been a simp, dick, or hoe at least once)
Probably :D Just being a fan of a good game is enough to be accused of being something nowadays. What gaming community become this days?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes