JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The new female character who will show up in one of the (Special) Contracts (photo is in below quoted post), Hopes said she will play a big role in the story (espeially big part in MC's story).

Bear in mind that Contracts while optional, will have stories too not just the gameplay where we'll be first meeting this gorgeous character.

View attachment 1035063

Don't know how many Wilfred's Contracts there actually will be from the game's beginning till upcoming update, but I sure am looking forward to them just as much as Eiza's sister rescue mission event.

What association do you guys think this character has with MC?

So far we can rule out:

1) Cynthia : Hopes actually said she isn't
2) MC's Aunt or Sister : Hopes specified from the beginning that there will be no incest in this game

My thoughts:

1) Could she be someone MC knows from his past (even though there's been no flashbacks yet)?

2) What if she is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, or

3) Could be someone (totally unrelated to MC, so not family) who either Rina (MC's mom, even though they're estranged) or "Serpent" just asked to look out for MC (that said, "Serpent"'s little sister could be a possibility I admit), who could possibly act in some ways like Misato Katsuragi does towards Shinji in Evangelion (towards MC).

4) Possibly daughter of one of the other 4 families of the Big 5 (whom are yet to be revealed)?

Who do you all think she could be?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The new female character who will show up in one of the (Special) Contracts (photo is in below quoted post), Hopes said she will play a big role in the story (espeially big part in MC's story).

So far we can rule out:

2) MC's Aunt or Sister : Hopes specified from the beginning that there will be no incest in this game

My thoughts:

1) Could she be someone MC knows from his past (even though there's been no flashbacks yet)?

2) What if she is
, or

3) Could be someone (totally unrelated to MC, so not family) who either Rina (MC's mom, even though they're estranged) or "Serpent" just asked to look out for MC (that said, "Serpent"'s little sister could be a possibility I admit), who could possibly act in some ways like Misato Katsuragi does towards Shinji in Evangelion (towards MC).

4) Possibly daughter of one of the other 4 families of the Big 5 (whom are yet to be revealed)?

Nice! I thought she was just there for the contract! Maybe aunt or sister if she's a non-LI? I wouldn't put it past Hopes....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Totally the top assassin of them 6 figure heads taunting Luna wacky dreams ...
messing with MC to get Luna to bang him ... YAY!!!!

So far we can rule out:

My thoughts:

2) What if she is
, or

Have you not played killer yet? Go rectify your mistake, gamer:
https://f95zone.to/threads/killer-project-v1-07-02-popsex-studio.48423/

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Nice! I thought she was just there for the contract! Maybe aunt or sister if she's a non-LI? I wouldn't put it past Hopes....
It's true she can be aunt or sister if she's a non-LI, but she looks really great that I personally think (though others may think differently) it may feel like a waste if we don't get to have any funsie lewd moments with her :LOL:

Have you not played killer yet? Go rectify your mistake, gamer:
https://f95zone.to/threads/killer-project-v1-07-02-popsex-studio.48423/
No I have not. First time hearing about that game. Though I have to ask, what does that have to do with question/discussion that I've posed (I'm just asking you out of curiosity)?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The plot in that game will make my point in the coming updates ....
It's true she can be aunt or sister if she's a non-LI, but she looks really great that I personally think (though others may think differently) it may feel like a waste if we don't get to have any funsie lewd moments with her :LOL:

No I have not. First time hearing about that game. Though I have to ask, what does that have to do with question/discussion that I've posed (I'm just asking you out of curiosity)?
Now ... HopesGaming really needs to start getting them scenes with such wonder babes rolling
to spice up this bullet holes riddled game.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I highly doubt that Hopes don't take money in consideration even a bit. Not after so much work and dedication even as a hobby or just because we like the game so much. Extra income is always welcome in this wired time we all have to endure.
I never said that he wouldn't mind getting some monetary support for the work he's been doing as a hobby. What Hopes did say is that keeping his current job and a stable income (although not a great one) are his primary concerns and making this game is a hobby that he does when he can find some free time on the side of his daily job.
He wants to do it well and make the game as great as possible while not being pressured to keep updates on schedule, even if it means that he won't get as much donations as he might get by lowering his standards to keep updates regular.

What I did mean is what I said and only what I said. This is not a business for him. His "business" is keeping his daily job. He can not do both well, he has to prioritize.
You and some others may not like it, but it is what it is. A hobby, not a business. I'm sure he would like to get donations to support his hobby, but obviously not at the expense of losing his job or lowering his personal standards on the quality of either.

I can totally understand and support that kind of attitude. I would do the same in his stead.

I'm not trying to argue with you here. I'm just saying that the rules of business don't exactly apply or concern him very much. This is an art project on the side of a stable daily job.

Peace out.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
hey my saves broke today can anybody toss me a save please?
Gameplay is getting a massive overhaul with the upcoming update, so everyone will need to start again from the beginning with that anyway.
You're probably better off waiting for the update (since current saves will soon become useless due to incompatibility).

Reactions: 4t4doruk

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

So far we can rule out:

My thoughts:

2) What if she is
, or

I can think of a few possiblities, sorry if some of them ruled out before;

1 - Girl from the Kaskar family which Jalen wanted MC to talk -very unlikely considering her looks yet still a possiblity-
2 - A girl send to kill MC but not from Mysterious 6 -if this is the case I want to say from Ombra family like Eiza-
3 - A mid or high ranked member of De Luca Family -like an elite soldato or capo-

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I hate to be that guy, but any idea when the next update is coming? xD I haven't really been keeping up with a lot of games due to the real life mess going on but this was always one of my favorites.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I can think of a few possiblities, sorry if some of them ruled out before;

1 - Girl from the Kaskar family which Jalen wanted MC to talk -very unlikely considering her looks yet still a possiblity-
2 - A girl send to kill MC but not from Mysterious 6 -if this is the case I want to say from Ombra family like Eiza-
3 - A mid or high ranked member of De Luca Family -like an elite soldato or capo-
1) Probably not Charvi (Jalen's sister), because even disregarding the fact the characters look different in terms of race, it's implied that Charvi is Jalen's younger sister, given that Pops is telling Jalen to get Charvi to behave (so I'd probably put Charvi around Gracie's age [18], assuming MC, Luna, Jalen are all at the same age of 19).
The age of the new character, I could be wrong, but it feels like she's in the range between Caterina (over 20s?) and Isabel (29) if I'm being honest.

2) That's possible, but if she's from a smaller Family, I find it that her involvement in her later stories may be very limited. Hopes did say she will play a big part in the future stories (especially MC's arc), hence with some of my guesses as she could be are either a member (or relative of) of mysterious six, or potentially a daughter of one of the other 4 Crime Families of the Big 5 (excluding DeLuca).

3) Perhaps. Actually, if she is a high ranked member of the DeLuca Family, I think it might be quite interesting if she was like someone who is one of the leaders of Wilfred's Division. But who knows.

• Angry
Reactions: JJJ84 is a SIMP

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
1) Probably not Charvi (Jalen's sister), because even disregarding the fact the characters look different in terms of race, it's implied that Charvi is Jalen's younger sister, given that Pops is telling Jalen to get Charvi to behave (so I'd probably put Charvi around Gracie's age [18], assuming MC, Luna, Jalen are all at the same age of 19).
The age of the new character, I could be wrong, but it feels like she's in the range between Caterina (over 20s?) and Isabel (29) if I'm being honest.

2) That's possible, but if she's from a smaller Family, I find it that her involvement in her later stories may be very limited. Hopes did say she will play a big part in the future stories (especially MC's arc), hence with some of my guesses as she could be are either a member (or relative of) of mysterious six, or potentially a daughter of one of the other 4 Crime Families of the Big 5 (excluding DeLuca).

3) Perhaps. Actually, if she is a high ranked member of the DeLuca Family, I think it might be quite interesting if she was like someone who is one of the leaders of Wilfred's Division. But who knows.

Oh, I forgot the Charvi is Jalens sister, in that the case it rules out possiblity if Hopes not decide to suprise us with "sister from another father twist". I remembered Charvi as relative to Jalen and I was like "If one his uncles married a caucasian or european, this girl may be the girl Jalen talked about" :ROFLMAO:

I dont know as detailed as you about this character but being from a smaller family not necessarily block to content path. Character origin can come from a small family but in the story character can recruited from another family, can be send as a hostage to DeLuca family, can be lend to MC s crew -if and when he become the a capo- as a sgn of good will, can be come from Straffans family as a sign of good will, etc. This girl even dont have to be at the DeLuca side, may be she is a new enemy like the guy Luna fought in the warehouse but she will keep coming back until her death or get what wants?

Oh crap, I speculated too much. Waiting for an update making me very speculative :ROFLMAO:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
If i remember well MC is in his 20s probably 23-24.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes