Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020
>Plays game for a few hours today
>Pretty good
>Looks at thread again
>Last updated half a year ago
>Wonders why I even bothered playing the game
>Wonders why people even pay this dude
>Wonders why these Ren,Py developers are content with making games for my grandchildren
>So many questions.
if a dev is making great content like hope does
it doesnt matter if he takes a day or a year to give out an update
people will love it,
Better be some fucking update, half a year for an update is inexcusable in most cases and not "active." I trust no developer that deliberately hides how much they make through Patreon job or no job.
if you dont support him on patreon or any other funding site then you dont have a right to ask for "better be some fucking updates" like you own him or something
Wow, the hardworking blue collared man is taking half a year to completely rework a big part of his Ren,Py game? What a fucking gamer. Furthermore, I want you to explain to me why how much they make is none of my business, if a community is collectively crowdfunding anything monthly they should have a right to know how much they have collectively raised right? Half-abandoned Patreon cash grabs almost unanimously have something in common and that is a lack of transparency when it comes to how much money they make. You wouldn't know transparency if you were looking through aquarium glass. However I am not saying that this is the case you militant little man, as I said before it better be "some fucking update" which apparently it will be right?
if you dont like the content or the dev for any reason then keep it to your self
no one needs your negative comments here
go rant on twitter
the people who come here either like the game or like the dev and want to share with other people

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
if a dev is making great content like hope does
it doesnt matter if he takes a day or a year to give out an update
people will love it,

if you dont support him on patreon or any other funding site then you dont have a right to ask for "better be some fucking updates" like you own him or something

if you dont like the content or the dev for any reason then keep it to your self
no one needs your negative comments here
go rant on twitter
the people who come here either like the game or like the dev and want to share with other people
Everyone can have his opinion, even if it not fits to the most of us, thats the right of everone here.
As long as it's keept civil, and not personal, as well no bullying/thrashtalking. Or simply accuse the dev of milking/stealing without a proof. Like i was happened here a short while back before the purging done by Ryahn.

But you are right, the last posts here a kind of rude. This is not the intended way of dealing with each other here.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As for how much new story there will be in this update i have no idea, probably no more than a regular update since much of his time has probably gone to the rework.
Bear in mind that Contracts while optional, will have stories too not just the gameplay where we'll be first meeting this gorgeous character.

1037776_1032006_1611956679717.png

Don't know how many Wilfred's Contracts there actually will be from the game's beginning till upcoming update, but I sure am looking forward to them just as much as Eiza's sister rescue mission event.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Bear in mind that Contracts while optional, will have stories too not just the gameplay where we'll be first meeting this gorgeous character.

View attachment 1035063

Don't know how many Wilfred's Contracts there actually will be from the game's beginning till upcoming update, but I sure am looking forward to them just as much as Eiza's sister rescue mission event.
Oh. i forgot about the new contracts! that's gonna be fun!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We game and develop passions for the replays .. the more the replay value, the bugger the passion .. what can I say ...
Games hurt less than IRL drama these days ...

People really need to get some hobbies.

View attachment 1035063

Damn, just went through the previous thread posts, and guess I missed a lot of drama while I was asleep :LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Hopes did say after the upcoming update, he's gonna try to have quicker, yet shorter updates (though sometimes it will depend on the story).
I wonder how these people who complain about update taking too long will respond then?
My guess is, they'll complain saying it's not enough lol.

There just will be people who always complain no matter what.
HopesGaming better pump some 20-30 renders of hot steamy throbbing instant gratification 5 positions minimum
deep passionate action with MC and these exquisite bombshells .. monthly 1000 render gamer gratification steamy scenes with random hot babes MC rescues while telling those stories to Luna and them broads to stirr their dsire ...
what else would we need?

Reactions: HopesGaming

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The new female character who will show up in one of the (Special) Contracts (photo is in below quoted post), Hopes said she will play a big role in the story (espeially big part in MC's story).

View attachment 1035063

What association do you guys think this character has with MC?

So far we can rule out:

1) Cynthia : Hopes actually said she isn't
2) MC's Aunt or Sister : Hopes specified from the beginning that there will be no incest in this game

My thoughts:

1) Could she be someone MC knows from his past (even though there's been no flashbacks yet)?

2) What if she is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, or

3) Could be someone (totally unrelated to MC, so not family) who either Rina (MC's mom, even though they're estranged) or "Serpent" just asked to look out for MC (that said, "Serpent"'s little sister could be a possibility I admit), who could possibly act in some ways like Misato Katsuragi does towards Shinji in Evangelion (towards MC).

4) Possibly daughter of one of the other 4 families of the Big 5 (whom are yet to be revealed)?

Who do you all think she could be?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The new female character who will show up in one of the (Special) Contracts (photo is in below quoted post), Hopes said she will play a big role in the story (espeially big part in MC's story).

What association do you guys think this character has with MC?

So far we can rule out:

1) Cynthia : Hopes actually said she isn't
2) MC's Aunt or Sister : Hopes specified from the beginning that there will be no incest in this game

My thoughts:

1) Could she be someone MC knows from his past (even though there's been no flashbacks yet)?

2) What if she is
, or

3) Could be someone (totally unrelated to MC, so not family) who either Rina (MC's mom, even though they're estranged) or "Serpent" just asked to look out for MC (that said, "Serpent"'s little sister could be a possibility I admit), who could possibly act in some ways like Misato Katsuragi does towards Shinji in Evangelion (towards MC).

4) Possibly daughter of one of the other 4 families of the Big 5 (whom are yet to be revealed)?

Who do you all think she could be?
Nice! I thought she was just there for the contract! Maybe aunt or sister if she's a non-LI? I wouldn't put it past Hopes....

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes