Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am seeing dead people? :ROFLMAO:
It would explain why Cordia looks so young.
And wouldn't that be Joey's route?
Joey's route will be in the fan disk. In that fandisk, you need to find Joey, that supposedly is in his house but everybody forgot where Joey lives... It is a detective game, figuring out Joey's details of his past and current life.

Luna will be Detective MC's side kick. Isabella is the sexy woman that shows up at night asking for help in a super sexy red dress, Wilfred the butler in the rich mansion of Governor Cordia, mother of Isabella's now dead husband. Gracie will be the evil mastermind behind it.

Most scenes will be in black and white (details as Isabella's super sexy red dress will be colored) and with 1920's music. It's gonna be awesome, can't wait to play that game!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: c_oriole and c3p0

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I just remember near the beginning of this project Hopes said that he did not plan on putting any incest content in the game. This leads me to believe that there wont be a harem route or anything like that. At best, I think there might be a sharing agreement between Luna and Gracie to where you can date them both but there will not be a threesome. Here to hoping I'm wrong.
I hope, Hopes wont put any incest content and Luna will be main girl, true love of MC =D Even a sharing agrement between Luna and Gracie looks highly unlikely in my opinion, as their characters portrayed in the game so far.
Gracie is far too possessive, she even didnt want Antonio and Isabelles wedding, why she give her first friend, valuable toy without finding a new one? Luna on the other hand looks like truly in love with MC, considering she shared all of her past and accepted MCs help despite he is a new guy. I think such strongly potrayed characters must undergo a drastic event in the story to even think about something like that. And a harem route? With The Blizzard Queen, wife of Capo Bastone, Gracie and Luna? Just seems impossible as characters potrayed so far.
These are just my thoughts by the way :D

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hope, Hopes wont put any incest content and Luna will be main girl, true love of MC =D Even a sharing agrement between Luna and Gracie looks highly unlikely in my opinion, as their characters portrayed in the game so far.
Gracie is far too possessive, she even didnt want Antonio and Isabelles wedding, why she give her first friend, valuable toy without finding a new one? Luna on the other hand looks like truly in love with MC, considering she shared all of her past and accepted MCs help despite he is a new guy. I think such strongly potrayed characters must undergo a drastic event in the story to even think about something like that. And a harem route? With The Blizzard Queen, wife of Capo Bastone, Gracie and Luna? Just seems impossible as characters potrayed so far.
These are just my thoughts by the way :D
Hopes said he will likely be adding options to just "friend-route" both Luna & Gracie like he did with Isabel (i.e. by friend routing them, the player gets locked out of lewd/sexual events of course).
And I have a feeling same will be done with Cordia also.

Because Luna is my favorite girl, but I've also seen quite a number of people who have Gracie as their favorite (and also Isabel and Cordia).

So basically when this happens, any girl (that the player wants) can be the main girl, depending on their friend routing choices (or it could also be harem [if player decides to romance all], if Hopes leaves that option open)

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
thought it was sent out for testing last week? March??? Oh well I've been here for a while I should know better
Last Patreon post by Hopes was in January 30th (Dev Update #36) which I believe was posted here a little while ago, and I think he was talking about testing the Contracts himself or something if I remember correctly (though I don't think it was for the testers regarding the whole update).
Don't know about that March date though. I'm not saying I'm dismissing it, but I don't remember Hopes saying about a specific month for the release.

Reactions: Game Bond

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
personally I wouldnt guess at any time frame for now, his new years eve post did plan to hopefully have it out in January if I remember rightly and he did say only recently that he's working on the contracts and polish so were probably not far off. But Between him not being a full time game dev, wanting it to be in a non buggy mess on release and avoiding the crunch that has happened in the past then your probably best not putting a clock on it.

it is frustrating as its a great game but hopefully this will be the last really long dev cycle for sometime

Reactions: c3p0 and Game Bond

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
personally I wouldnt guess at any time frame for now, his new years eve post did plan to hopefully have it out in January if I remember rightly and he did say only recently that he's working on the contracts and polish so were probably not far off. But Between him not being a full time game dev, wanting it to be in a non buggy mess on release and avoiding the crunch that has happened in the past then your probably best not putting a clock on it.

it is frustrating as its a great game but hopefully this will be the last really long dev cycle for sometime
Most fans of the game (who stuck around long enough) understand why it's taking longer than expected and are patient. It's only some of the people who are completely new to the game, or abandoned it long time ago and are coming back to it now that I've seen that are complaining.

Regardless Hopes already knows that current update development time has gotten much longer than usual, and has said that future updates will be quicker (with obviously shorter updates) than before, although sometimes that may not be possible depending on the story (so it would depend on circumstance).

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hopes said he will likely be adding options to just "friend-route" both Luna & Gracie like he did with Isabel (i.e. by friend routing them, the player gets locked out of lewd/sexual events of course).
And I have a feeling same will be done with Cordia also.

Because Luna is my favorite girl, but I've also seen quite a number of people who have Gracie as their favorite (and also Isabel and Cordia).

So basically when this happens, any girl (that the player wants) can be the main girl, depending on their friend routing choices (or it could also be harem [if player decides to romance all], if Hopes leaves that option open)
I remember that to, I was one of that people who begging to "please dont make us cheat on Luna" but even today I am wondering will Hopes remove Luna content from main missions and integrate another girls or just add them in the later missions or just remove Luna content from main missions? :unsure: Groping Luna in the warehouse was just hilarious, I remember some people argue about friendship Luna route because they dont want the lack of this type of content :( And If I remember correctly in the beginning of the development Luna was intended to be "main girl" and thats why main missions and Lunas route would closely related. -It is possible for me to remember this part totally wrong because at that time I didnt know about the game, after I love the game, I head to read from first page to 500 page very quickly just to catch up-

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
The DeLuca Family will always be one of my top 5 favorite game don't matter how much will take to update and so.

Even so, about the recent drama on the thread I only blame Hopes. As developer should already know that "soon" will only make the crowd boiling. Don't matter if the update takes another month or year, just be clear in your update progress and you will see how everyone chills down.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes