Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
yeh, i did shit, and you deleted all my posts?
I can delete all 77 of your posts if you want. It was not just yours that were deleted. 4 pages worth were deleted. If you want file a complaint about it, make a ticket and an admin will look it over.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Oh god I hope not! I want them all (a guy can dream can't he).........
SAME!

Haha! :p

Would be the smartest choice, but that would mean wayyyyyy less drama. Come on dude be honest, if shit hits the fan. Who don't want to watch the world burn? :ROFLMAO:
I do! I do! I would love the potential drama, unfortunately I remember that being up for discussion last time and never getting a clear answer of how it would be approached in game.. ( Like Hopes didn't knew himself... yet)

So I was just wondering if he knew how it would be approached in game now considering the update... If we will have to work with different saves.... ( God I hope not ) or if it's just one way forward..

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Looks like I drew the short end of the stick (again) :cry:

On a different note, now that this is all out of the way. HopesGaming is there any news about how you gonna approach the girl routes? mainly if for example you went the Isabel route will you be locked out of others?
So far, only Isabel is given the option of choosing between just friend or love interest (i.e. netori) route.
The other girls don't look like they've been given that option yet.

I do remember Hopes saying he is possibly considering doing similar thing with Luna and Gracie as well though i.e. giving them solo-routes (and I'd also imagine Cordia if Luna and Gracie get that treatment).

Though I'd imagine it might be a bit tricky to place the exact crossroads to when deciding how the player wants MC to progress their relationship with the girl (with Isabel, it was in her bedroom, with Luna, I could be wrong, but perhaps it's the knife event? Gracie one would be most tricky to figure out I think).

But I don't know why, but I have a feeling Hopes may leave the harem ending open as well.
So,

- Luna solo route
- Gracie solo route
- Isabel solo route
- Cordia solo route
- Harem route

Now sure how much extra work this will be, but holy smokes, if it happens as above, basically all DeLuca fans will be happy.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Looks like I drew the short end of the stick (again) :cry:

On a different note, now that this is all out of the way. HopesGaming is there any news about how you gonna approach the girl routes? mainly if for example you went the Isabel route will you be locked out of others?
No. So far there are no plans on locking any routes.
There are plans for friendship routes with the girls (very simple. More like locking content than adding)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
There are plans for friendship routes with the girls (very simple. More like locking content than adding)
Not sure whether this is something you can reveal or not, but is that you implying there likely will be 5 possible endings (when story of DeLuca is all said and done, which is long, long time away I hope)? ;)

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
So I was just wondering if he knew how it would be approached in game now considering the update... If we will have to work with different saves.... ( God I hope not ) or if it's just one way forward..
Like the imperial guard, always marching forward. No surrender, no retreat. First helping Isabell to get her mirrage clear, one way or another. Then move on to Gracie and defile teach her the misterys of interpersonal relations. And then join Luna on her task to get the six assholes - of course without any dirty ulterior motives... :whistle:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Well that's great news, I wouldn't have mind that much to play different routes to get all content but doing it without locking the player out of the other routes is way better in my honest opinion. And it saves the player from having different saves and replaying set content just for a different route. This makes me even more enthusiastic for everything that entails and ensues :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well that's great news, I wouldn't have mind that much to play different routes to get all content but doing it without locking the player out of the other routes is way better in my honest opinion. And it saves the player from having different saves and replaying set content just for a different route. This makes me even more enthusiastic for everything that entails and ensues :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
My understanding of it was, if we choose friendship routes, it means you get locked out of all romance and lewd events of the said character (and even some other events can possibly have dialogue differences between friendship route and romance route).

For example, if I romanced Isabel, yet friend-routed all other girls, we will still see all friendship events with other girls, but I guess it can be classified as Isabel-solo route.
Yet, if I wanted to romance Luna and friend-route everyone else, I'll have to start a new save for the Luna-solo route (and this pattern continues for Gracie, and Cordia), hence making it necessary for 4 more extra saves for for each girl's route.

But for me, I think solo-routing a girl will depend on how it influences the ending (I mean if I solo-romanced Luna, yet if the ending ends up not too different from harem [not saying it will, this is only hypothetical situation], then there's no point in me playing a solo route).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My understanding of it was, if we choose friendship routes, it means you get locked out of all romance and lewd events of the said character (and even some other events can possibly have dialogue differences between friendship route and romance route).

For example, if I romanced Isabel, yet friend-routed all other girls, we will still see all friendship events with other girls, but I guess it can be classified as Isabel-solo route.
Yet, if I wanted to romance Luna and friend-route everyone else, I'll have to start a new save for the Luna-solo route (and this pattern continues for Gracie, and Cordia), hence making it necessary for 4 more extra saves for for each girl's route.

But for me, I think solo-routing a girl will depend on how it influences the ending (I mean if I solo-romanced Luna, yet if the ending ends up not too different from harem [not saying it will, this is only hypothetical situation], then there's no point in me playing a solo route).
I think a lot of it will not be decided until we get to the ending(s). While my understanding is the same as yours as of now - you can individually decide to be "friends" or "more than friends" with all of the girls - even without Cordia that leaves already 8 possible scenarios. So there may have to come a point for the MC to decide, which may be limited by prior actions. So, some endings will probably have to be or feel very similar, but I hope not all of them. IMO, 3-4 solo routes and possibly a harem route would be the easiest way to go, with something thrown in for him who decided not to get too close to any of the ladies.

Sep 3, 2020
do you mean I don't have to cheat on Luna oh thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart

honestly you don't know how much this means to me seriously I was losing sleep
I was getting so stress out giphy.gif

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think a lot of it will not be decided until we get to the ending(s). While my understanding is the same as yours as of now - you can individually decide to be "friends" or "more than friends" with all of the girls - even without Cordia that leaves already 8 possible scenarios. So there may have to come a point for the MC to decide, which may be limited by prior actions. So, some endings will probably have to be or feel very similar, but I hope not all of them. IMO, 3-4 solo routes and possibly a harem route would be the easiest way to go, with something thrown in for him who decided not to get too close to any of the ladies.
It leaves me with the question of how will some of the other girls who are not main cast impact on the events and endings as well.
For example, there's the case with Eiza, and the case of one of the nun Capos (who seems to be giving a blowjob to the MC if I'm not mistaken in the upcoming update).
Character like the nun Capo, I guess can be categorized as occasional fling, but Eiza's situation does feel a bit ambiguous to say the least (it seems clear that the MC has at least some feelings towards her).
Which leads to following question:

"What does Eiza mean to MC, specifically, now and the future?"

I'm sure Hopes has some kind of plans for the character, and I'm really interested how her arc unfolds (as much as the other girls).

Also, this was mentioned by Hopes before (I think possibly much earlier in the development of the game), which did say Luna will not take MC fooling around with other girls all that well, so I do wonder whether things like jealousy will take form also.

I generally dislike NTR in adult games, and for DeLuca to stay away from it. But perhaps one of the girls giving MC an ultimatum to choose either her (i.e. by breaking it off with everyone else), or risk losing that relationship could either be something refreshing, or don't turn out so well (huge disadvantage of this is the aspect of harem being chucked out the window I think).

Anyway, a lot of stuff to ponder I guess :unsure: .

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Cartageno
Sorry to go math nerd but:
4 girls - if you solo romance - 4 choices
if you romance 2 only - 6 choices
if you romance 3 only - 4 choices
Romance all 4 - 1 choice
For a total of 15 different paths to the end

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes