LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Just my guess.
I really doubt it. There are a lot of questions that are yet to be answered. Who were the people who kidnapped Luna? Who was/is trying to kill MC (other than his own stupidity)? What happened to MC's father and what went wrong with his mother? And last but not the least where does that psychopath mob family (not deluca family, the one that was torturing that guy) fit in all of this? I doubt all of these could be answered in 1 episode only considering that this upcoming one is just going to feature the mission to save that assassin girl's sister and a new mission system.

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
I really doubt it. There are a lot of questions that are yet to be answered. Who were the people who kidnapped Luna? Who was/is trying to kill MC (other than his own stupidity)? What happened to MC's father and what went wrong with his mother? And last but not the least where does that psychopath mob family (not deluca family, the one that was torturing that guy) fit in all of this? I doubt all of these could be answered in 1 episode only considering that this upcoming one is just going to feature the mission to save that assassin girl's sister and a new mission system.
i think he mean the game will be abandoned in the near future if i'm not mistaken

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I was thinking, if there was any realism in this game, it would have an NTR tag. I mean come on! You don't think floaty would steal all your women? I mean one look at him and the girls would see that he's rock hard. And you could say, "Oh, Luna isn't that type of a girl, she won't cheat on me!". But nothing is written in stone in life.
Floaty hasn't told me much about it. Other than that he is of course rock hard and fluffy for the ladies at the same time if needed.
Yet, I think, I remember something about Wilfred and a parcel for himself. He had told the delivery copmpany that it was the false adress and that he hasn't ordered any jackhammer or compressor at all so they should take them back.
After this I believe Floaty's impression on Wilfred had changed and I haven't seen him near the girls anymore.

Of course, I don't speak here in my official function for Floaty, rather than simple state my observation. Now, if you excuse, I want to put some distance between Floaty or Wilfred before the situation escalate even more.

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Floaty hasn't told me much about it. Other than that he is of course rock hard and fluffy for the ladies at the same time if needed.
Yet, I think, I remember something about Wilfred and a parcel for himself. He had told the delivery copmpany that it was the false adress and that he hasn't ordered any jackhammer or compressor at all so they should take them back.
After this I believe Floaty's impression on Wilfred had changed and I haven't seen him near the girls anymore.

Of course, I don't speak here in my official function for Floaty, rather than simple state my observation. Now, if you excuse I want to put some distance between Floaty or Wilfred before the situation escalate even more.
You're right. There was a lot of tension between Wilfred and floaty. Hell one could say that their relationship is off to a really rocky start.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Of course, I don't speak here in my official function for Floaty, rather than simple state my observation. Now, if you excuse I want to put some distance between Floaty or Wilfred before the situation escalate even more.
I support Wilfred though. Because floaty, I have heard, has a reputation for being a stone cold biatch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Lets keep this on topic. Degrading into bullying and trashing talk all about milking and what not, it needs to stop. Sorry if some innocent posts got deleted. This convo chain was just to long, I just did a mass delete. Call me a nazi all you want, but if this continues, harsher punishment will be enforced.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Lets keep this on topic. Degrading into bullying and trashing talk all about milking and what not, it needs to stop. Sorry if some innocent posts got deleted. This convo chain was just to long, I just did a mass delete. Call me a nazi all you want, but if this continues, harsher punishment will be enforced.
Nazi!!!!11111 :p

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Trojaner

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Good. It was a bit past time that moderators should have intervened.
To be honest though, I know you guys are busy managing several threads and all but I think you guys probably should have jumped in about 2 or 3 pages ago (when talking about milking and all that accusation began)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Good. It was a bit past time that moderators should have intervened.
To be honest though, I know you guys are busy managing several threads and all but I think you guys probably should have jumped in about 2 or 3 pages ago (when talking about milking and all that accusation began)
Never got any reports until now. We do not look at every thread.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Looks like I drew the short end of the stick (again) :cry:

On a different note, now that this is all out of the way. HopesGaming is there any news about how you gonna approach the girl routes? mainly if for example you went the Isabel route will you be locked out of others?

Reactions: Mortarion

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

On a different note, now that this is all out of the way. HopesGaming is there any news about how you gonna approach the girl routes? mainly if for example you went the Isabel route will you be locked out of others?
Oh god I hope not! I want them all (a guy can dream can't he).........

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Haha! :p

Would be the smartest choice, but that would mean wayyyyyy less drama. Come on dude be honest, if shit hits the fan. Who don't want to watch the world burn? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes