c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Real number is 17. There is a hidden route in which MC is actually dead and everything is just a fantasy in purgatory. Joint production between Hopesgaming and M. Night Shyamalan.
I am seeing dead people? :ROFLMAO:
And wouldn't that be Joey's route?

Additionally there also should be a Wilfred and Floaty route, obviously its need a Floaty route.:whistle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am seeing dead people? :ROFLMAO:
And wouldn't that be Joey's route?

Additionally there also should be a Wilfred and Floaty route, obviously its need a Floaty route.:whistle:
Nah, floaty is ethereal, way above us all........besides, we would hurt our dicks trying to bang that :)

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
It leaves me with the question of how will some of the other girls who are not main cast impact on the events and endings as well.
For example, there's the case with Eiza, and the case of one of the nun Capos (who seems to be giving a blowjob to the MC if I'm not mistaken in the upcoming update).
Character like the nun Capo, I guess can be categorized as occasional fling, but Eiza's situation does feel a bit ambiguous to say the least (it seems clear that the MC has at least some feelings towards her).
Which leads to following question:

"What does Eiza mean to MC, specifically, now and the future?"

I'm sure Hopes has some kind of plans for the character, and I'm really interested how her arc unfolds (as much as the other girls).

Also, this was mentioned by Hopes before (I think possibly much earlier in the development of the game), which did say Luna will not take MC fooling around with other girls all that well, so I do wonder whether things like jealousy will take form also.

I generally dislike NTR in adult games, and for DeLuca to stay away from it. But perhaps one of the girls giving MC an ultimatum to choose either her (i.e. by breaking it off with everyone else), or risk losing that relationship could either be something refreshing, or don't turn out so well (huge disadvantage of this is the aspect of harem being chucked out the window I think).

Anyway, a lot of stuff to ponder I guess :unsure: .

Wait a minute, nuns are capos? Did it announced or it is an assumption? I remember Caterina and Angelo talking about capo Batista the Priest and automatically assumed the nuns are Batistas crew, arent they?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Slight correction: Total different paths would be 16.
1 path, for none romance at all.

Sorry to break but thats not possible :ROFLMAO: Just remember, you must advance in Luna quest line to be able to advance in game, so automatically romance with none route is destroyed if Hopes not decide to add a "Pissed Luna" scenario. As we all aware right now, pissed Luna scenarios ending is already finished :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ayhsel and Repuci

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry to break but thats not possible :ROFLMAO: Just remember, you must advance in Luna quest line to be able to advance in game, so automatically romance with none route is destroyed if Hopes not decide to add a "Pissed Luna" scenario. As we all aware right now, pissed Luna scenarios ending is already finished :ROFLMAO:

The ending is very believable. However, is it set in stone that we must have a full blown romance with Luna until the end? (And if so, it halves all options anyway)

pegaso317

Oct 8, 2020
¿Cómo lo pongo en español? No sale en las opciones |
How do I put it in Spanish? does not appear in the settings

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Skipped last 2 updates. Look like it was a good decision. When it will come out of coma stage ??

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The ending is very believable. However, is it set in stone that we must have a full blown romance with Luna until the end? (And if so, it halves all options anyway)
Of course it is not set in stone, in the end everything will be just like how Hopes wanted. For the version we have romance with Luna like compulsory -not like I am complaining :D- if Hopes does not decide changing existing requirements.

Last edited:

Lord_Raven

Jun 3, 2017
Of course it is not set in stone, in the end everything will be just like how Hopes wanted. For the version we have romance with Luna like compulsory -not like I am complaining :D- if Hopes does not decide cangeing existing requirements.
I just remember near the beginning of this project Hopes said that he did not plan on putting any incest content in the game. This leads me to believe that there wont be a harem route or anything like that. At best, I think there might be a sharing agreement between Luna and Gracie to where you can date them both but there will not be a threesome. Here to hoping I'm wrong.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I just remember near the beginning of this project Hopes said that he did not plan on putting any incest content in the game. This leads me to believe that there wont be a harem route or anything like that. At best, I think there might be a sharing agreement between Luna and Gracie to where you can date them both but there will not be a threesome. Here to hoping I'm wrong.
While you are technically correct, most people instinctively don't regard girl-on-girl, especially if it's not the MC herself, as incest. Also, the girls don't have to interact too much during a scene. So your little flower of hope may still bloom. Until Hopes sends Floaty crashing down on it, that is. :)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wait a minute, nuns are capos? Did it announced or it is an assumption? I remember Caterina and Angelo talking about capo Batista the Priest and automatically assumed the nuns are Batistas crew, arent they?
Both nuns are Capos (Hopes said so previously, but it's too much work to find his reply by combing through the thread lol).

Perhaps they are just comrades of Batista and have equal footing/say in matters in Batista's group.
Also would explain why one of the nuns (who seems to be in the same stealth unit with Caterina and MC) seems to be

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I just remember near the beginning of this project Hopes said that he did not plan on putting any incest content in the game.
I think this was more about the MC not being related to the De Lucas (and that nothing would happen with his mother)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
can anyone give me some save file?
i lost my all save file
Sure, but it wouldn't help. If the game overhaul that hope is currently doing will be as he had announced then the next version is not compatible with the current saves anymore.

Reactions: pekoi36

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
¿Cómo lo pongo en español? No sale en las opciones |
How do I put it in Spanish? does not appear in the settings
Im not sure if there is an actual Spanish translation for the last episode (seems to be English and French only).

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes