Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
well, gotta start small, then grow bigger as the time passes:WeSmart:
what is important is that you are now officially in the "most famous club", and you got your own simps/fanbase...and all of that achieved without developing any game or so...what a wonderful world :p
I am honoured.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If i remember well MC is in his 20s probably 23-24.
I'm not sure that the game actually stated what age MC is (don't remember it being told in the story, neither was it in his stats screen).

But it really doesn't matter (whether he is 19, or early 20s). The point I was trying to make is, the new female character (who shows up in Contracts in upcoming update) is unlikely Charvi because Charvi is younger than both MC & Jalen, & in my eyes, the new character looks somewhat older than MC (possibly closer to Caterina, or Isabel's age).

I'm aware below was a render for fun for HopesGaming, but makes me kinda wish we would have a scene where MC, Luna, Gracie, 4 Serpents ("Serpent", Gottardo, Cynthia, yet unknown 4th Serpent) actually played a round of Poker sometime in the story, and perhaps a reward if MC (player) ends up winning. Now that would be quite cool.

And while playing one of the Serpents (I vote Gottardo :ROFLMAO::LOL:) can mention that there's a rumor going around in Lucania of a 5th Serpent called Floaty :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Three_serpents.jpg

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
This is nice and cool game with cool story but recently the wait has been too long I hope it does not end up getting the same fate as milf city.
Well if you look to the post directly above your post you will discover that he is the Dev for this game. I doubt he is abandoning anything anytime soon.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I'm not sure that the game actually stated what age MC is (don't remember it being told in the story, neither was it in his stats screen).

But it really doesn't matter (whether he is 19, or early 20s). The point I was trying to make is, the new female character (who shows up in Contracts in upcoming update) is unlikely Charvi because Charvi is younger than both MC & Jalen, & in my eyes, the new character looks somewhat older than MC (possibly closer to Caterina, or Isabel's age).

I'm aware below was a render for fun for HopesGaming, but makes me kinda wish we would have a scene where MC, Luna, Gracie, 4 Serpents ("Serpent", Gottardo, Cynthia, yet unknown 4th Serpent) actually played a round of Poker sometime in the story, and perhaps a reward if MC (player) ends up winning. Now that would be quite cool.

And while playing one of the Serpents (I vote Gottardo :ROFLMAO::LOL:) can mention that there's a rumor going around in Lucania of a 5th Serpent called Floaty :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

View attachment 1038272
Cant help but think about the dogs playing poker tapestry here

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
And an arc with one of the characters (Isabel) where the MC should stay away .. who is crazy ,having something with the wife of the future family capo?
Even though it's an unhappy marriage (unless a future RED Flag capo comes)
It would be more interesting if Isabel had a teen daughter .. (equally dangerous but not the same)
Her husband doesn't like women. He prefers male company.
I'm sure they could come to a satisfactory arrangement. It would be worse if she went anywhere else to get satisfied, someone outside the family, for instance.
MC is never going to want them to end their marriage, so they can keep up the public pretence. Someone outside the family might fall in love and want to marry her, or do something which could be dangerous, maybe would expose the fact that she's getting it elsewhere, which would weaken the family's public image.
Husband does love his wife, but is not interested in her sexually. This way she gets satisfied and stays happy, so is a good solution, for him, too. Him being into same sex partners stays out of prying eyes, his wife is satisfied and happy and there is no risk - win/win?

Never slain a single dragon in real life but
I believe that this statement is no longer true.
I witnessed the dragon get slain. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gonna beat both of you when I get my own exclusive facepalm account that goes like " Game Bond is a major dick" . How about that?
LMFAO!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Cartageno already has that title!
1613455694269.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Strange that this guy is both; funny, yet sad. A living contradiction. Intriguing.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I'm aware below was a render for fun for @HopesGaming, but makes me kinda wish we would have a scene where MC, Luna, Gracie, 4 Serpents ("Serpent", Gottardo, Cynthia, yet unknown 4th Serpent) actually played a round of Poker sometime in the story, and perhaps a reward if MC (player) ends up winning. Now that would be quite cool.
That would awasome, good thinking :D Thinking about such situation, MCs winning would be pure luck or with others helding back themselves I know we didnt witnessed his full capacity yet and Wilfred give him a high potential rating but aganist Gracie and Four Serpent? I remember in beachhouse Gracie gone all inin every single hand but thats because there was nothing to lose and win, if there is some sort reward for winner, she even didnt have to pretend, she is a living poker face :ROFLMAO:

Her husband doesn't like women. He prefers male company.
I'm sure they could come to a satisfactory arrangement. It would be worse if she went anywhere else to get satisfied, someone outside the family, for instance.
MC is never going to want them to end their marriage, so they can keep up the public pretence. Someone outside the family might fall in love and want to marry her, or do something which could be dangerous, maybe would expose the fact that she's getting it elsewhere, which would weaken the family's public image.
Husband does love his wife, but is not interested in her sexually. This way she gets satisfied and stays happy, so is a good solution, for him, too. Him being into same sex partners stays out of prying eyes, his wife is satisfied and happy and there is no risk - win/win?
I am sure neither Antonio nor Wilfred would see it that way. Firstly crime world dont think women like normal peoples, they just want women to obey. If normal thing like divorcing could damage reputation, just gossip about Antonio being cheated is enough to lose serious respect from other families, I think. If I could understood potrayed Wilfred and Antonio, they could kill Isabelle and say it was some sort of accident rather than allowing it.

LMFAO!! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but @Cartageno already has that title!
1613455694269.png 1613455694269.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Strange that this guy is both; funny, yet sad. A living contradiction. Intriguing.
Conguraulations Cartageno, you have your own fanbase now :ROFLMAO: What are you planning to do with suchattention on you? :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I am sure neither Antonio nor Wilfred would see it that way. Firstly crime world dont think women like normal peoples, they just want women to obey. If normal thing like divorcing could damage reputation, just gossip about Antonio being cheated is enough to lose serious respect from other families, I think. If I could understood potrayed Wilfred and Antonio, they could kill Isabelle and say it was some sort of accident rather than allowing it.
Precisely.
That's why it's better for the MC to take care of her sexual appetite and keep Antonio's wife satisfied, whilst keeping his M/M sexual activity, as well as the fact that she's sleeping with another man, quiet.
If it was someone else, then word would get out.
As for "Firstly crime world dont think women like normal peoples, they just want women to obey." well, when you consider that one of the most savage criminal organisations in the world was run by a woman, I don't know how much weight that argument presents.
Especially when you consider who the Donna of the De Luca family is?
Also, there is nothing to say that a powerful male mafioso cannot be a submissive in the bedroom.

But I am not a major dick. (And, compared to some VN protagonists, I am pretty happy about that, some of these seem a bit impractical in real life) ;)
Ah, sorry, I took "DICK" being written in CAPS as emphasis. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
As for "Firstly crime world dont think women like normal peoples, they just want women to obey." well, when you consider that one of the most savage criminal organisations in the world was run by a woman, I don't know how much weight that argument presents.
But the argument is not mine to defend, Isabelle said saomething like that when MC told her about like you do, she added "Mother accomplished to impossible, changing womens place for better but even she cant change worlds thoughts about bisexual people" while talking about Antonios sexual orientation. Since some time passed my last playthrough, I cant remember word to word but general idea was something like women-men are not equal in that world except the DeLuca family. I think Jalens words about Charvi proves my point, and thinking about whole deserted Fabio soldiers and mercenaries didnt include a single female character I can say De Luca family dont represent that crime worlds thought about the matter.

That's why it's better for the MC to take care of her sexual appetite and keep Antonio's wife satisfied, whilst keeping his M/M sexual activity, as well as the fact that she's sleeping with another man, quiet.
But even MCs presence draw gossip, just remember what Joey and guard at the beachhouse who betrayed De Luca family -cant remember his name- said, MC is the main discussion topic from all rank and soldiers. Even Antonios sexual orientaiton is known despite all the power he has and all the cruel precuation which daring flamingo taken, how long a relation between Isabelle and MC can be secret? And I need to point this, I am not saying someone out from the home is better, as you said that would a worse case. I am saying The Family probably wants Isabelle to endure all the sexual urges or find solution this urges which not including any human being. Honestly, I cant think any member of the family thought like "Isabelle has some needs like every one else, just find her a boy toy for satisfaction" I mean come on, Wilfred even confessed he never wanted the MC in the main house in the first place considering girls, why would he allow a relation other than friendship between Isabelle and MC?

Reactions: whichone and Ayhsel
Sep 3, 2020
There are no ETAs and certain deadlines, but HopesGmaing stated that game is in some sort of post-production stage now, after the test runs completed we will see new update.
889718_InaNeedOfAmmo-001b.jpg
mc Happy Valentine's Day Luna I love you more than anything in the entire world

657310_CarnalSin-001.jpg

mc and you mean more to me than life itself

657311_CarnalSin-002b.jpg
baby I bought that for the two of us can I have some

Luna nooo

mc ok ok

mc on the phone two minutes later with Gracie

Gracie you did what you're not supposed to let Luna have too much sugar

919383_Yandere_Luna_by_Yuno_Gasai_Final.png
mc and now she tell me

to my brothers in the Luna fan base sorry I took so long to think of this joke I hope you all like it

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That just makes it hotter... although I would not count with MC having a long life.. he should start diving lessons, as he will be sleeping with the fish soon enough.
Probably not. But maybe he can still haunt the house after his death, peeking at the girls, exclaiming with a hollow voice "Cordia is a simp", scaring Wilfred.

Okay, so no scaring Wilfred.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes