JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can you remind me, please - Cynthia?
One of the four Serpents. Luna's teacher (in combat), and occasionally gives Gracie romance advices (which are hilarious lol :LOL: ).
She hasn't appeared yet (even though mentioned/referenced several times throughout the game).

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
One of the four Serpents. Luna's teacher (in combat), and occasionally gives Gracie romance advices (which are hilarious lol :LOL: ).
She hasn't appeared yet (even though mentioned/referenced several times throughout the game).
Since you seem knowlegeable about this game sir, can you enlighten me as well as to who the "Luna" girl is, that some people have been referencing? ;)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Since you seem knowlegeable about this game sir, can you enlighten me as well as to who the "Luna" girl is, that some people have been referencing? ;)
Damn, I meant to give you a Haha/laugh reaction, but it seems I ran out (reached daily limit for the day lol).
I'll give you a hint (you can tell me whether that's too easy or too hard :LOL: ):

You-Can-Now-Get-Real-Fruit-Ice-Cream-On-Mt-Eden.jpg

Reactions: n0cn1l

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
How dare you forget who Luna is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at her she is beautiful

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

If the first pic is Luna is disappointed reaction, what is her pissed off reaction pic :ROFLMAO:

Still many more great more moments to come with Luna and all the DeLuca girls.

Luna is my favorite girl, but to be honest, I'm looking most forward to Cordia these days.
She's still the unchartered territory for all of us (until her events begin).

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
If the first pic is Luna is disappointed reaction, what is her pissed off reaction pic :ROFLMAO:
Probably something involving a C4 and a missile :KEK:

Luna is my favorite girl, but to be honest, I'm looking most forward to Cordia these days.
She's still the unchartered territory for all of us (until her events begin).
Agreed, there are so many things going on that I'm looking forward to Cordia too and the new woman who looks like lagertha from vikings but honestly anything would be nice.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Okay, I have not played the game in a while and: holy shit, not just Luna being extremely beautiful but the whole scene looking spectacular, and also now remembering that whole "quest", I literally stood, well I sited here for a good 2 minutes just amazed.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
So the last release was July 27th of last year and it was a bug-fix? Mooooooo!
Jeez, how is this not a-b-a-n-d-o-n-e-d? Perhaps by this coming July it will? Or AT LEAST on hold by now?
I mean... Dark Cookie takes FOREVER but at least he delivers. (DC is a mini-moo by comparison).
I pulled my support back in October 2020. I moved the money to Clevernamegames Single Again.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
While we're at it, someone needs to explain this Floaty character, too.
I hear he's a stone faced legend, but it's just whispers and rumour so far, as if no-one really wants to say.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So the last release was July 27th of last year and it was a bug-fix? Mooooooo!
Jeez, how is this not a-b-a-n-d-o-n-e-d? Perhaps by this coming July it will? Or AT LEAST on hold by now?
I mean... Dark Cookie takes FOREVER but at least he delivers. (DC is a mini-moo by comparison).
I pulled my support back in October 2020. I moved the money to Clevernamegames Single Again.
Look up the definition of "abandoned" - either in the respective thread in general rules or in one of the quotes of it in this thread. Then look up the definition for "on hold". Then realize why neither of them applies.

4.40 star(s) 495 Votes