HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
it's not like we are in the middle of a pandemic or anything, or hopes have a full-time job, I mean I was starting to like you there, even the part about a side-girl being trans(Hopes has not jumped into full fantasy yet for futa as normally shown) I tough we would get along, but then you have to talk about updates, come on, Hopes is the best Dev out here, if they want to take two years without a word to the supporters to get this update done, then so be it, it will be worth it.
head......wall.....pain.....

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But if that's the case, she probably would have killed MC ten times over for all the lewd things he did with Gracie and Isabel (even if we exclude Isabel blowjob since it's behind closed doors, there were still quite a bit of lewd actions he took). :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

I don't know. Maybe walls of DeLuca mansion are soundproof (though that doesn't explain the characters keeping the doors open :LOL:)
she has a whole box of pictures.....

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it's not like we are in the middle of a pandemic or anything, or hopes have a full-time job, I mean I was starting to like you there, even the part about a side-girl being trans(Hopes has not jumped into full fantasy yet for futa as normally shown) I tough we would get along, but then you have to talk about updates, come on, Hopes is the best Dev out here, if they want to take two years without a word to the supporters to get this update done, then so be it, it will be worth it.
WEll, please, with all due respect, that is super-nonsense right there.
First thing even if Hopes is best dev around here (which is arguable), just a fact that updates need all that time (almost a year) is enough to ruin everything else that could be good in the game. If this continues this could become milky city or something.
A shame...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
WEll, please, with all due respect, that is super-nonsense right there.
First thing even if Hopes is best dev around here (which is arguable), just a fact that updates need all that time (almost a year) is enough to ruin everything else that could be good in the game. If this continues this could become milky city or something.
A shame...
No, no, the updates taking this long is what makes it all better, when it finally comes out it will be like a gift from, well whatever gods you believe in I'm going with Floaty and Luna, yes: it will be a gift from Floaty and Luna, just pure Bliss

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
No, no, the updates taking this long is what makes it all better, when it finally comes out it will be like a gift from, well whatever gods you believe in I'm going with Floaty and Luna, yes: it will be a gift from Floaty and Luna, just pure Bliss
Like threesome with Floaty, Luna and mc? Thats some dirty thinking there...poor mc :BootyTime:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
yeah, i just made a funny ;)
I thought so but it is always good to specify, I was joking as well
Yup, there are almost endless possibilities to make this game more entertaining, and to attract a wider players-base.
The more various kinks, the better.
Only if updates could be faster, there would be a hope to see something "substantial" here.
I mean, yeah I agree on the kink part, but man, the updates will come when they come, we have to be thankful that Hopes even allows us to get a glimpse of what is inside their brilliant mind

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I thought so but it is always good to specify, I was joking as well

I mean, yeah I agree on the kink part, but man, the updates will come when they come, we have to be thankful that Hopes even allows us to get a glimpse of what is inside their brilliant mind
Well, i'm tired :)

His brilliant mind but i feel 'ya :) Thsi story really is such a masterpiece

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
god God listen to this simp no wonder HopesGaming is pissing on you simps with this kind of thinking...:FacePalm:
OOOOH kinky, I like myself some watersports so yeas please, are we suppose to drink or just be showered by it?
wow all of the sudden them simps are not posting anymore... strange
I was gonna answer this but even for me I went too far, if anyone is curious about what I was gonna say it will be in the spoiler tag

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OOOOH kinky, I like myself some watersports so yeas please, are we suppose to drink or just be showered by it?

I was gonna answer this but even for me I went too far, if anyone is curious about what I was gonna say it will be in the spoiler tag

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ooooooookaaaaay :)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes