Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So far, the game hasn't been that heavy on flashbacks usage other than My name is Luna event (which was huge), but in my eyes I think there would obviously be some threads in the story that would require some extensive flashbacks usage again. In Layla's case, I think the story may benefit from such flashbacks as:

- MC's first meeting with not just Jalen, but the whole Kaskar Family
- perhaps some lessons Layla gives to MC and her children as well
- Jalen, Charvi & MC get in trouble and Layla punishes them

She's not as big character as the main 4 girls, but her character sure has the potential to be multi-layered in terms of personality and psyche, and not just become a one-dimensional typical housewife, if her story is delved into more.
These flashbackswould really be awasome :love: And I definetely want to see the Original Serpents in long and exciting flashback

Interactions like that would go a long way towards character developments (for both Pops and Layla), and in my eyes would involve quite a bit of interesting dialogue (maybe also add Antonio in the mix for that meeting, since he tends to be on the short tempered in terms of personality, and might just make the meeting volatile in some instances, between him and Pops interactions).
Antonio and Pops in the same room? Say hello to Kaskar-De Luca War :ROFLMAO:

Aunt Layla's slipper:
I really missed that part :ROFLMAO: By the way, thanks for new signature, its great

• Angry
Reactions: all simps suck me

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
These flashbackswould really be awasome :love: And I definetely want to see the Original Serpents in long and exciting flashback

Antonio and Pops in the same room? Say hello to Kaskar-De Luca War :ROFLMAO:

I really missed that part :ROFLMAO: By the way, thanks for new signature, its great
Yeah. Her name goes by quickly, so it's very easy to miss.
All good points.

You're welcome regarding the fan sig. Glad you like it.

(hit my reaction limit for today it seems).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the missions and how they can be tackled, I mean I'm not expecting a AAA side quest but from the wait and the inspiration, trials in tainted space and corruption of champions were mentioned I believe, I think they'll be interesting, as long as the explanation text doesn't have too much fluff, that is the only thing that I don't like about Tits and coc was better about it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
god damn the way you suck HopesGaming cock is off the charts..
modo200 told you that some white knight (simp) will come to find excuses and attack you for this milker...
where did I attack them? I'm actually curious because that text was thought out not to be an attack just me questioning their logic, which they didn't respond too so I still don't get their logic.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Dude don't even bother responding to him, he makes new accounts almost every day just to troll people. All his accounts always have the word simp so they are easy to detect.
Did you miss the part I said I was bored? Jokes aside I'm aware, I'm getting of working in like two minutes and going to sleep so I just wanted to get the last bit of entertainment out of them for my day

• Angry
Reactions: Hopes Milker

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
HopesGaming just wanted to ask. Even with the hobby thing after rework of gaming mechanics, roughly what will be time frame between each updates? I understand why it's taking time to bring in the next update and I am pretty excited to check the new gameplay mechanics but after this I want to know how long will it take to get next updates?

I understand some people getting tired waiting for sex scene but honestly I just want the story and characters to be well fleshed out so that the sex scenes in future would feel 'earned'. So it's not that I am desperate for getting sex scenes but for the new story content consistently without big time gaps.

Also that Isabella scene. You nailed it man.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
HopesGaming just wanted to ask. Even with the hobby thing after rework of gaming mechanics, roughly what will be time frame between each updates? I understand why it's taking time to bring in the next update and I am pretty excited to check the new gameplay mechanics but after this I want to know how long will it take to get next updates?

I understand some people getting tired waiting for sex scene but honestly I just want the story and characters to be well fleshed out so that the sex scenes in future would feel 'earned'. So it's not that I am desperate for getting sex scenes but for the new story content consistently without big time gaps.
i think Hopes said something like every 2-3 months which i'm perfectly fine considering the incredible quality of his work.

And I completely agree with you about the sex scenes, they have to fit in to the narrative like in no other game i've played.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
i think Hopes said something like every 2-3 months which i'm perfectly fine considering the incredible quality of his work.

And I completely agree with you about the sex scenes, they have to fit in to the narrative like in no other game i've played.
Fuck the sex scenes we came for the story and only that. Just less tragic story like luna and more of the crazy/funny please.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018

Also that Isabella scene. You nailed it man.
Even without any sex scenes regulars of this thread perfectly I guess, nearly all of us here for story anyway. Or for Luna :ROFLMAO:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

If it's 2-3 months then that's great! I've got no problem with that at all.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yes, after this update the plan is for smaller content size and quicker releases.
This is only because I feel like it will take too long between the girls updates.
Like Gracie. She hasn't had an update for a while due to Luna -> Isabel -> Gameplay changes and story.

I want to have smaller and quicker releases so the girls can rotate faster between them.

Also, I promise I won't do any more big framework changes that take months again hehe.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, after this update the plan is for smaller content size and quicker releases.
This is only because I feel like it will take too long between the girls updates.
Like Gracie. She hasn't had an update for a while due to Luna -> Isabel -> Gameplay changes and story.

I want to have smaller and quicker releases so the girls can rotate faster between them.

Also, I promise I won't do any more big framework changes that take months again hehe.
it's all good Hopes, we will wait :)

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Counting on it! Also give my best gal Cordia some love too man.

Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes