Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
forgive me my leader I know you've done a lot for me
because of you I don't have to cheat on Luna and I can be loyal to her to the very end

and I promise I'll never ask you for anything but I have a question in the future

will I be able to play Gracie and the other girls story without it geting physical or romantic

and if the answer to my question is no don't worry about it

I'm more than happy just playing Luna story alone
I dont want to cheat on Luna too in my main walk but I am sure I will go for all the girls in a walkthrough :ROFLMAO: I hate missing content

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Man, dont spoil it all..Thats for the second game - becoming a (true) rock star: floaty story:FacePalm::BootyTime:
Fair point, definitely sounds like a plan! (y)
Floaty backstory is just a black screen and wierd sounds, it will be so heavy censorded because it is against alny civil law in any country and the geneva convention
Ha ha, that made me laugh a bit too much!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Me walking in thinking that this is still one of the friendliest game threads on the site

Goes back a few pages oh i was so wrong

Anyway.... Hopes since this next release will be your biggest till date could we expect a steam version of this upcoming build down the line , maybe as an early access title , either way best of luck dude

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
lol don't worry, it's still friendly.
Last few pages were just messing about (y)
Got a resident troll who definitely needs that Preparation H, sooo butt-hurt.
What a pitiful existence.
Phew that's good to know , it's been a long while since i have been around here and it was always civil and fun and now all i see are facepalms everywhere and these weird ass accounts wtf :KEK:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Phew that's good to know , it's been a long while since i have been around here and it was always civil and fun and now all i see are facepalms everywhere and these weird ass accounts wtf :KEK:
Someone got upset and got banned. Now they come back every day with 10 accounts to dish out facepalms.
Sad, but best just ignored. (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol don't worry, it's still friendly.
Last few pages were just messing about (y)
Got a resident troll who definitely needs that Preparation H, sooo butt-hurt.
What a pitiful existence.
and there is not that many threads having their own resident friendly troll-simp (hell, not even milfcity, badik and similar aaaa games have it) :WeSmart: so give this thread a chance, it could be quite fun on accasions.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes