HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oooooh now I'm excited, something to look forward to, the only new thing will be the side missions right? the story up to the point of the last update will be unchanged? just confirming so I can know if I'll skip through up to that point and then play the side quests or not.
and the map to move around and some other things as well, the story isn't changed from what i can remember

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
and the map to move around and some other things as well, the story isn't changed from what i can remember
I thought the map was just for the missions? if the game becomes a full sandbox I'll cry, not even exaggerating, I mean Hopes might pull it off but so far I have almost 0 good experiences with the sandbox or point-and-click

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Oooooh now I'm excited, something to look forward to, the only new thing will be the side missions right? the story up to the point of the last update will be unchanged? just confirming so I can know if I'll skip through up to that point and then play the side quests or not.
Two main changes for this update:

1) Wilfred's Contracts (complete overhaul with new combat system)

2) Eiza's sister rescue mission (which implements the same gameplay that is used in the Contracts from what we've seen in Hopes' previews released. From now on all main stories missions will use this gameplay)

Also, I do remember Hopes saying that there is minor change in interface which will indicate each girl's location (within the mansion) in the freeroam mode.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I thought the map was just for the missions? if the game becomes a full sandbox I'll cry, not even exaggerating, I mean Hopes might pull it off but so far I have almost 0 good experiences with the sandbox or point-and-click
That is correct. From what I remember, the Lucania map is just for Wilfred's Contracts.

To add I was actually curious whether we can get a map of the DeLuca mansion as well (since it's another place, the MC roams around) so previously asked Hopes about it, and I think he said "Perhaps. If I do that, I'll make a Contract which happens inside the mansion."

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm afraid that this will remain a secret. Our rock star was too stoned at the time to remember how it happened.
To quote on book than Floaty rather like:
The Guide said:
“There is an art to flying, or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss. ... Clearly, it is this second part, the missing, that presents the difficulties.”
And as often, I don't know is there any truth behind that. Floaty has never, not even once, hinted what his trick was and how he achive it.
Yet, he stated for several times that stealing even one bottle of wine from Wilfred private reserve was a very dangerous adventure. That and serving Lady Cordia cold tea.

Also after his venture to Holywood, he tinks that he also need a game. Not sure yet, but from what I heard the title would be around "Becoming a rock star". Don't know much about it, but it should have a character creater in it. You can define as how you want to play: Granite, slate, marble, quartzite, gneiss, picrite, basalt (strongly recommanded for softy) or even some exotic like meteorite.

addict_man

Aug 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure its under events if you ask him to work
1614918067502.png
Nothing shows up

Edit:
Decided to just start from the beginning again and now I see the option has popped up. I think I somehow broke the game code when I continued the story or something and have been grinding since then for no reason. Thanks for the help anyways.

Last edited:

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
"The Contract" is a main story event iirc. Pretty sure it's when you sneak into Cordia's office at night to look for your contract.

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
According to the description, I can not understand what the game is about? The main character is what and who? because from what he read, he is either a dominant (not similar in his appearance) or some sissy whore ...... Make it clear who played

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
According to the description, I can not understand what the game is about? The main character is what and who? because from what he read, he is either a dominant (not similar in his appearance) or some sissy whore ...... Make it clear who played
Main Character of this game is nobody, literally :ROFLMAO: His relatives were someone but we shouldnt give any spoilers regarding that -and it is not written yet anyway-. And there isnt any answer to "what" question more than mere human

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I cant even think of Hopes screwing this game :ROFLMAO: I hope the stays the way just like now except contracts part but I have faith that whatever Hopes do, it will be good in the long run

Reactions: uhhhok

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Guys...I know I am gonna get a lot of shit for this which is probably deserved but can we stop with the whole 'floaty' thing? That running gag has become pretty stale just as 'ma name a jeff' meme.
I am glad that the dragon meme died.

Reactions: TheHappyChemical
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes