JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Should I start on the current version or wait for the update?
With the next update, all saves that were made with the previous version of the game will be incompatible, so everyone will need to start again from the beginning anyway.

So I'd suggest you wait for that one.

Reactions: Krynh

miamibrice

Oct 5, 2018
I got a question...

I've seen numerous references to "Floaty"...anyone bored enough to give me a brief synopsis of (his?/her?) origin? I glanced through quite a few pages of previous posts but I guess it must have started further back.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I got a question...

I've seen numerous references to "Floaty"...anyone bored enough to give me a brief synopsis of (his?/her?) origin? I glanced through quite a few pages of previous posts but I guess it must have started further back.
Check these images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I got a question...

He is an odd one. Not in the game, not canon, I assume and he was only showed twice here.
He is the one with the scarf.
DeLuca_0110.jpg

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not always, and I was just double checking.

Side note: Does ip banning not exist on this forum?
(a) not every place has static IPs, so you won't hit him - but maybe somebody totally different (though unlikely they'd also be here).

(b) there are ways around an IP ban, and despite his obvious lack of intellect and creativity, he seems to know at least one of them.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I couldn't find anything there about current 9 months delay, that's why asked it here if any of you knew from patreon or maybe discord
It's been written many, many times in the thread. That's why I gave you that link.
There hasn't been any delay.
Hopes doesn't communicate dates, so it's impossible for there to be a delay, other than to what you might have expected.
The reason this update has taken longer than previous ones is because contracts have been re-written, along with various other aspects of the game.
There are lots and lots of posts about this.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes