Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A new cluedo editon: The Deluca cluedo. Who has killed the MC? Was it Luna with a knife in the library? Was it Gracie with poison in the dinning room? Was it Wilfred with a club in the MC sleeping room?
Difference to the normal version: you don't want to find out, because after doing so, Wilfred will have a word.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
A new cluedo editon: The Deluca cluedo. Who has killed the MC? Was it Luna with a knife in the library? Was it Gracie with poison in the dinning room? Was it Wilfred with a club in the MC sleeping room?
I have a nominee : His name starts with Uncle :Kappa:

Desoba

Jun 16, 2017
"Lady Cordia, your daughters are pregnant."
"Wilfred, that can happen."
"Yes, but both at the same time."
"And?"
"Well Isabel as well."
"Good luck to her and Antonio."
"And also this Eiza girl, as well as one off our capo."
"Wilfred, if you want tell me something then you should say it directly."
"Lady Cordia, can I ask you why you behave so unaffected by all this?"
"Could you bring me tea and then would you be so kind to call my gynaecologist."
Lady Cordia's last line was a bit off. but calmness is accurate IMO. :giggle:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Played tons of games to this day. Ton of MCs in those games. Many of them were brave, some were dumb, some did liked to play it safe. DeLuca's MC is probably the bravest and the dumbest at the same time. Entering a mafia family without his contract, playing around probably the most dangerous woman in the game, on the verge of initiating a relationship with her psychopath sister(both are daughters of the head of the family) AND also on the verge of starting a sexual relationship with the second in command's wife... at the same time... Who will kill MC first? :KEK:
I'm prepared!
1614990569861.png

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
The kills could possibly be disguised as an "accident" and not so conspicuous.

Who knows? It could be Joey, the one we least expect. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
Wait... Did I miss any update?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What's fun, for me anyway, is that I've tried out sooo many games and found a good 15-20 I really enjoy and that allows me to stay occupied while waiting for one that is revamping or suffering personal issues and then I pop in the thread (like now) and see an update expected this month.

SWEET

This will help me forget how much I want Radiant to update because I think I am going to have to play Deluca from step one (Which I don't mind in enjoyable games)

Good times :cool:

Reactions: NukaCola

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
5 of the 6 updates were made for more than 6 months. what do you say, blindness, masturbation, a dog died, snipers in Afghanistan hit the monitor, an alien started cloning earth technologies, children went to kindergarten ? what distinguishes this topic from others is that it is the most naive, funny and senile community. the thread can continue indefinitely, because the level of intellectual discourse of the interlocutors: "well, he had problems, well, he notified about them." he always had them, and always will. but you golden boys, send more stamps to denmark from your wallet.
Impressive how so many words were uttered yet contain minimal content.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Simple fact is:
  1. Hope is not a full time dev, he does it as a hobby. So RL have an impact on the amount of free time he has available. Even more than a full time dev. Also he is only one person
  2. Development was never "fast" 3 months top, mostly around 4 months prior to the overhaul
  3. He always was clear with and never hide anything about development (or lack of it). Also he doesn't use excuse yet.
  4. Patreon or any other crowdfunding platfrom aren't shops and stores. You don't buy a product, you invest in a development.
  5. He doesn't earn that much according to his own words, around what is average in his country.
  6. The game is free here. So you don't even have to "lose" money.
  7. Complain won't change a thing, simple as it is.
Come to your own conclusion about this. But don't bother us with some facts of yours. We know them and came to our own conclusion. So simple as is, if you don't have other facts for us to consider, then I assume most of us won't change their mind about this.

another proof that many here have a double-digit iq. Indeed, I have said what I think. if there are still people here who are able to compare time periods and observe reality, then they will donate time/money to other promising developers.
At least you proven your own intellect her.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Simple fact is:
  1. Hope is not a full time dev, he does it as a hobby. So RL have an impact in the amount of free time he has available. Even more than a full time dev. Also he is only one person
  2. Development was never "fast" 3 months top, mostly around 4 months prior to the overhaul
  3. He always was clear with and never hide anything about development (or lack of it). Also he doesn't use excuse yet.
  4. Patreon or any other crowdfunding platfrom aren't shops and stores. You don't buy a product, you invest in a development.
  5. He doesn't earn that much according to his own words, around what is average in his country.
  6. The game is free here. So you don't even have to "lose" money.
  7. Complain won't change a thing, simple as it is.
Come to your own conclusion about this. But don't bother us, whith some facts of yours. Well know them and came to our own conclusion. So simple as is, of you don't have other facts for us to consider, then I assume most of us won't change their mind about this.

At least you proven your own intellect her.
As usual my golden friend you put it much more forum friendly than me :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
First, you are stating as a fact that hopes does not even try to make it "better, faster and more attractive" (I am actually not sure which noun "it" represents to complement the adjectives, but will assume that it is meant to be the general experience), you are stating as a fact that Hopes is procrastinating. Do you have any proof that this is the case or this this just what you get from it? Because without proof your whole logic following from these assumptions falls apart.

And yes, we've all seem our share of "real life affecting schedules" on here, whether they were really happening or just excuses made up. However, one should not forget that a part time dev is affected more heavily by anything because as already shown earlier in the thread even the most productive part timer will at best get in half of the work compared to even the most 9 to 5 mindset professional. So any hour missing for whatever reason has double the impact, if not more - the latter since a professional can way more easily switch his schedule around if e. g. some power outage happens.

But none of this really matters: people have been told the rules under which this game is developed. Some don't like the rules, others don't mind them and still enjoy what they're getting. Both perfectly fine. But the order is "Hopes defines the rules, players decide if they want to play along." Players don't have any right to demand a rule change, they can of course always start playing (supporting). And unhappy people cannot and should not demand from happy people that they become unhappy, too.

There's no problem at all and you're not wrong if you don't think the waiting times are worth it. But please don't try to tell others what to do with their time and money.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Someone asked about Floaty about 5 pages ago, and they got an answer with the image of the poker game but they did not get his first appearance. You can find that in this development update. Hopes clearly states that there are 18 characters in that image. 17 humans and Floaty.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Someone asked about Floaty about 5 pages ago, and they got an answer with the image of the poker game but they did not get his first appearance. You can find that in this development update. Hopes clearly states that there are 18 characters in that image. 17 humans and Floaty.
The 1st reply in the following post showed him in his full glory lol
watch it now......
skulking off, suitably scalded.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't understand the "blue-balled" complaint.
It's like getting a fishing game, then complaining that it doesn't have zombies?

Play this one for the story, play WVM or other harem game for the fuck-fest.
Well, if playing "The DeLuca Family" is your only way to release pressure and at the same time that is the only thing you need in life, it makes sense.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes