HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hmm, updates are too rare, and most likely, the next one will also be small in so much time, it's sad that everything merges ..
Please, just don't start this discussion about development time again, it has been explained ad nauseum in this thread why it has taken so long, so please just leave it be.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I have long been in this thread, so after reading a couple of pages i'am curious, why there's a bunch of dudes (or maybe it's a single person?) who massively facepalming everything? Am i missed some shitstorm? :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I have long been in this thread, so after reading a couple of pages i'am curious, why there's a bunch of dudes (or maybe it's a single person?) who massively facepalming everything? Am i missed some shitstorm? :ROFLMAO:
Just a kid that's pissed we argued with him when he started accusing Hopes of milking and other crap. Now he thinks he's annoying people and running around creating several accounts facepalming everyone that didn't agree with him. I will give him points for tenacity though....

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Just a kid that's pissed we argued with him when he started accusing Hopes of milking and other crap. Now he thinks he's annoying people and running around creating several accounts facepalming everyone that didn't agree with him. I will give him points for tenacity though....
Damn, he's got a lot of time... And he definitely deserve these point's, so many facepalms...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wasn't actually. For some reason, I get no notifications from this thread. That's why I have to search for it and visit it from time to time to check what's going on and unfortunately miss a lot of stuff.
Have you tried manually unwatching and watching the thread (button at the top right of the page)? Don't look to closely on whether it tells you to "watch" or "unwatch", that is sometimes buggy, look for what the popup tells you you've done.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, updates are too rare, and most likely, the next one will also be small in so much time, it's sad that everything merges ..
There's people who complain they did not get enough once an update hits, and then there's people complaining even before they know what they're getting. Luckily for you the update will indeed be minor on story content because of an engine rewrite and new mechanics.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Absolutely agree that Gracie is scary. But she’s more naive than crazy, IMO.
She's emotionless, with brain like a supercomputer.
That much intellect, without empathy, is what makes Gracie terriifying, for me.
She wants to assess emotions and explain them, understand them.
I find that her naivety makes her endearing, so smart yet so clueless, in this regard.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Absolutely agree that Gracie is scary. But she’s more naive than crazy, IMO.
What is suggested is that she has some sociopath elements in her personality given her slight lack of empathy. She is not a true full psychopath as she has shown the ability to love, for example Luna, and she has a conscious.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What is suggested is that she has some sociopath elements in her personality given her slight lack of empathy. She is not a true full psychopath as she has shown the ability to love, for example Luna, and she has a conscious.
Basically, she's a female untrained* Dexter. :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Very sad indeed :ROFLMAO: Do you have any idea what you had done to this poor soul? Even if you say "I killed all who he/she loved and imprisoned him/her in a virtual world, now he/she cant escape that virtual reality" I could believe, looking to effort he/she made :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's because of the Filius Canis event. Was like looking in a mirror for him, so his real account went apeshit and got banned.
Now he comes back every day and posts the same shit, facepalms 80 times, then cries himself to sleep.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It's because of the Filius Canus event. Was like looking in a mirror for him, so his real account went apeshit and got banned.
Now he comes back every day and posts the same shit, facepalms 80 times, then cries himself to sleep.
oh, and calls us losers while doing so, I certainly wouldn't bother making a new account if this one was banned, I mean you guys are nice and all, but I can download without an account or find this stuff elsewhere, meanwhile, this person can't seem to hop off our dicks.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes