Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait isn't the format of this game being changed dramatically and adding a new way to play the side missions and that is why it is taking so long. I mean this game is absolutely great. Story is well written and the characters are gorgeous. While I am disappointed there hasn't been an update for a long time I am willing to continue to patiently wait for this one. I am excited to see what is next for the MC as well as when I will get to see my favorite crazy lady again.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wait isn't the format of this game being changed dramatically and adding a new way to play the side missions and that is why it is taking so long. I mean this game is absolutely great. Story is well written and the characters are gorgeous. While I am disappointed there hasn't been an update for a long time I am willing to continue to patiently wait for this one. I am excited to see what is next for the MC as well as when I will get to see my favorite crazy lady again.
Yes. Exactly that. (y) Update is coming this month.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That is it in a nutshell. Other than that one resilience troll comes here ever day to show his appreciation for this game.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Other than struggling to make it through the long version of the Luna story I can't wait to play this game from the beginning again. It is hard to find games without full lewd content that keep me this interested in a game.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
What is suggested is that she has some sociopath elements in her personality given her slight lack of empathy. She is not a true full psychopath as she has shown the ability to love, for example Luna, and she has a conscious.
Psychopaths can still love people. One fictional example would be Norman and Norma Bates I guess. But I am sure psychopaths can love or be attached to someone. Although I don't think Gracie is a psychopath. She's more sociopathic.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Psychopaths can still love people. One fictional example would be Norman and Norma Bates I guess. But I am sure psychopaths can love or be attached to someone. Although I don't think Gracie is a psychopath. She's more sociopathic.
My understand was that psychopath was the term used for when they are incapable to feel affection or empathy towards others while sociopath was less extreme case in which while they would feel remorse they would still not change their behavior.

I am not an expert in the definitions, so here is an abstract about what I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the website

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
My understand was that psychopath was the term used for when they are incapable to feel affection or empathy towards others while sociopath was less extreme case in which while they would feel remorse they would still not change their behavior.

I am not an expert in the definitions, so here is an abstract about what I found:

This is the website
a bullet point that I found on another site:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Damn, seems like A LOT has happened while I have been away several hours. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Going through cycles playing through many other f95 games nowadays, but damn I'm just missing DeLuca a lot still.
Miss ya Godfather.

2610871_XYZ Network (2).jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhai and Ayhsel

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

This is the website
Yeah. I think we don't know much about her yet or are educated enough ourselves to diagnose her. It could be just autism. But then again the way she had no reaction to watching that servant guy's dead body, it makes me think that it's not just autism. But then again idk. Often times in movies and novels, portrayals are over the top so maybe we are looking too deep into it.

I had a theory that she could be the orchestrator behind the attacks on MC but I also think that if she wanted you dead, you'd probably be very dead already. And she definitely knows about you bugging her room, so it's not like she can't just tell Wilfred and have you killed.

So like I said before, idrk. She is an interesting character. Probably more so than Luna.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So like I said before, idrk. She is an interesting character. Probably more so than Luna.
I think I find them equally interesting, just for entirely different reasons.
They're both dangerous, in different ways.
They're both vulnerable, in different ways.
They're both lovable, for different reasons & that's why I need them both in my life.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
She's not a sociopath. Psychopath, maybe, but I'm thinking more high functioning autistic than anti-social personality disorder.
I had mentioned that combination but my post was confusing so I deleted it, sociopathy and psychopathy are both types of APD(antisocial personality disorder) just some points in the spectrum, but they could be anywhere on it

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

This is the website
lol this. We are all simply objects of curiosity, to Gracie.
Something to understand, something to figure out.
The thing with Gracie is, from what we understand, it feels like we've never seen her experience direct resentment or fury for something that she herself experienced.

Luna has her feud against the Mysterious 6, for obviously due to her tragic past, and MC has some degree of resentment towards his mom Rina, for how she treated him when he was a kid.

But Gracie just seemed to have experienced only indirect anger, which I can only remember it being when she was angry with Isabel for a misunderstanding regarding what's been going on between Isabel and Antonio.

Having said that, what would happen if Gracie were to take things personally and really resent someone like she never did before?

That's a really scary thought. It kinda feels like waking up a sleeping apex predator.

Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes