whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm sure there will be a backstory of some sort with Gracie (the incident in the woods that was mentioned), but even if there wasn't, her personality could easily just be explained away as someone who has been sheltered too much. I went to undergrad with a bunch of home schooled kids, and they were insanely book smart and such. But they didn't have one ounce of social ability between all of them.
Subtle difference is that those people tend to be quite capable of expressing emotions.
More often, they do not have restrictions on displaying those emotions that are usually cultured by being a member of society. So, being socially inexperienced/inept, means they can be more likely to display them, rather than less.
She has completely suppressed her emotions, so operates on facts and efficiency, rather than an emotional response.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Subtle difference is that those people tend to be quite capable of expressing emotions.
More often, they do not have restrictions on displaying those emotions that are usually cultured by being a member of society. So they can be more likely to display them, rather than less.
She has completely suppressed her emotions, so operates on facts and efficiency, rather than an emotional response.
It has been said, she's an T-1000........and she will always be back!

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
More often, they do not have restrictions on displaying those emotions that are usually cultured as part of being a member of society. So they can be more likely to display them, rather than less.
yeah, Gracie is sheltered that is true but her emotional responses are not of a sheltered kid, the only thing like that is her difficulty to make friends, I agree that she probably suppresses her emotions, she never stroke me as a psychopath, she is more like Cordia but leaning more Luna, they just reacted to trauma differently, that is my guess at least, like the MC for example, because of all of his childhood trauma he is how he is when talking to a woman he is completely different from his reserved and introverted self, maybe because of how his mother treated him he searched for woman approval or to dominate the situation so they can't hurt him, and when dealing with a man he doesn't seem to have that type of persona, at least that is the feeling I got.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
More often, they do not have restrictions on displaying those emotions that are usually cultured by being a member of society. So, being socially inexperienced/inept, means they can be more likely to display them, rather than less.
This.....isn't true. Just look at the whole thing with Isabel. She clearly shows her anger. She clearly shows her happiness once they sorted things out. She is just so sheltered and awkward that she doesn't know how to show the proper amount of both, and at what times to do so.

Reactions: whichone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This.....isn't true. Just look at the whole thing with Isabel. She clearly shows her anger. She clearly shows her happiness once they sorted things out. She is just so sheltered and awkward that she doesn't know how to show the proper amount of both, and at what times to do so.
Well, "completely" may be an overstatement by whichone, but she certainly has been taught - or acquired the habit herself - to repress showing emotions more than the average girl. Which in general is supported by society. Boys don't cry. Children shall be seen not heard. (Luna actually has been taught to neither be seen nor heard before it's too late, but that is a different topic).

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol it was just overemphasis for the sake of effect. Of course she still displays some, but you could hardly call her expressive!
The whole point of her character is that she's the calculating one, to Luna's explosive one.
She's Michael to Luna's Sonny Corleone.
It was her love for her brother that drove her protective nature. But I take your point, she was a bit petulant/childish there.
We all know she will argue with her siblings, but spring to their protection if she thinks they are threatened. Same as Luna.
She now accepts Isabell as one of her siblings, rather than a threat, once it was presented in a logical way.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Is this dude a US only running gag? a quick google check and wikipedia don't give meonly the hint that he is smart. no mentions that the is somehow "strange"
I've seen him down the years, he's been grilled on the BBC a few times and always fights his corner very factually.
Interviewers try to give him a hard time and he deconstructs their arguments, piece by piece.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I've seen him down the years, he's been grilled on the BBC a few times and always fights his corner very factually.
Interviewers try to give him a hard time and he deconstructs their arguments, piece by piece.
I'm sorry but no, I've watched countless videos about this because he keeps getting into it with atheists on youtube and other people as well, I actually looked at every article or "fact" he presents, or better miss-represents, he literally just take whatever information he wants from articles and ignores the rest, and even the conclusions, it was funny in the beginning but now I just find it sad.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I'm sorry but no, I've watched countless videos about this because he keeps getting into it with atheists on youtube and other people as well, I actually looked at every article or "fact" he presents, or better miss-represents, he literally just take whatever information he wants from articles and ignores the rest, and even the conclusions, it was funny in the beginning but now I just find it sad.
I didn't say he was good. (y)
BBC interviewer backed him into a corner and he got in a strop and ended the interview.

Jasor

Sep 13, 2019
there is one in the OP but I recommend waiting until the next update since you would have to start from the beginning again.
all three links are down so that's why I asked
anyone gonna put it up again or should i wait for the new update ?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes