Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Having said that, what would happen if Gracie were to take things personally and really resent someone like she never did before?

That's a really scary thought. It kinda feels like waking up a sleeping apex predator.
Go to Luna's bedroom, seduce her and fuck her. Then go to Isabel's bedroom tell her husband you are fucking her and then do her in the living room sofa. Finally go to Cordia and do her right in her desk.

You are dead anyway, might as well enjoy the time you have left.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Go to Luna's bedroom, seduce her and fuck her. Then go to Isabel's bedroom tell her husband you are fucking her and then do her in the living room sofa. Finally go to Cordia and do her right in her desk.

You are dead anyway, might as well enjoy the time you have left.
Given how calculating Gracie is, will she even let us get to the first base though? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I think I find them equally interesting, just for entirely different reasons.
They're both dangerous, in different ways.
They're both vulnerable, in different ways.
They're both lovable, for different reasons & that's why I need them both in my life.
No I feel like I have Luna figured out. But Gracie I know nothing about.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
No I feel like I have Luna figured out. But Gracie I know nothing about.
I wonder if this is because we've seen Luna's back story, so we know why she's so explosive & withdrawn. We've also seen her come out of her shell, with us, at our dinner. So we've actually seen quite a few more sides of Luna.
We have no real knowledge of how our gorgeous supercomputer came to be who/what she is. She's an intrigue, an unknown quantity & that's pulling us in...

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
I'm sure there will be a backstory of some sort with Gracie (the incident in the woods that was mentioned), but even if there wasn't, her personality could easily just be explained away as someone who has been sheltered too much. I went to undergrad with a bunch of home schooled kids, and they were insanely book smart and such. But they didn't have one ounce of social ability between all of them.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is this abandoned?
Yes, it is. Just look through the posts here from borderline retardet users that name contains "simps" "milking" "suck" "cunt" or whatever in any believable order and convince yourself.

Than leave here!

That means i have Luna, Gracie and Isabell complete for my own totaly not ulerior motives!! HAR HAR HAR :lepew:

Joke aside, no its not abandoned.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes