JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Something that I am looking forward to in this month's update.

Female members of the "Wilfred's Division."

Last time back in beach prison event, we didn't get to meet them due to Gottardo :LOL::ROFLMAO:, but it seems we're gonna be able to meet at least some of them in Eiza's sister rescue mission.

Here's hoping MC gets perhaps a little interaction with them (actually, I'm hoping for decent amount of interaction with everyone in the stealth team, even though I think MC will probably interact most with Caterina & Amata [not sure if I have her name right, one of the nuns] for this new story mission).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ayhsel and whichone

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
all three links are down so that's why I asked
anyone gonna put it up again or should i wait for the new update ?
Seems like the Anonfile links are down. Either report it or use the other one or simple wait until the next update as old saves will not work with the next update.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Something that I am looking forward to in this month's update.

Female members of the "Wilfred's Division."

Last time back in beach prison event, we didn't get to meet them due to Gottardo :LOL::ROFLMAO:, but it seems we're gonna be able to meet at least some of them in Eiza's sister rescue mission.

Here's hoping MC gets perhaps a little interaction with them (actually, I'm hoping for decent amount of interaction with everyone in the stealth team, even though I think MC will probably interact most with Caterina & Amata [not sure if I have her name right, one of the nuns] for this new story mission).
You had me at Caterina. That girl is cute, artistic and dangerous! It has Ayhsel's bait written all over it.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Now you got me, was this a thing? I dont remember anymore, my last playthrough is to long ago
Well Luna does mention to MC in the beach prison event (after Gottardo shows up with the male members of Wilfred's Division) that there are female members of the division as well, but they probably ran away when they heard Gottardo is coming (my guess is Gottardo tried to look up their skirts or something:ROFLMAO:).

And there was a preview of this month's update where everyone in the stealth team (including MC, and this is when the Floaty memes started lol) started gathering to "Serpent", we can see at least 2 or more female Wilfred's Division members (who seem to be wearing black, and in skirt, and is holding the Wilfred's Division white mask in their hands).

I had that image saved before, but unfortunately I lost it due to having to format my harddrive before.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You had me at Caterina. That girl is cute, artistic and dangerous! It has Ayhsel's bait written all over it.
Well she is gorgeous, deadly and devoted to her "Lady", so what's not to love about her? :love:

Though despite her devotion, I'm still kinda wondering is Caterina actually interested in men?
I really do hope so. Cause I need to include her in my harem :LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Well Luna does mention to MC in the beach prison event (after Gottardo shows up with the male members of Wilfred's Division) that there are female members of the division as well, but they probably ran away when they heard Gottardo is coming (my guess is Gottardo tried to look up their skirts or something:ROFLMAO:).
Now that you say it, it rings a bell with me

And there was a preview of this month's update where everyone in the stealth team (including MC, and this is when the Floaty memes started lol) started gathering to "Serpent", we can see at least 2 or more female Wilfred's Division members (who seem to be wearing black, and in skirt, and is holding the Wilfred's Division white mask in their hands).

I had that image saved before, but unfortunately I lost it due to having to format my harddrive before.
I remeber the two female, but haven't connected them to Wilfried.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well she is gorgeous, deadly and devoted to her "Lady", so what's not to love about her? :love:

Though despite her devotion, I'm still kinda wondering is Caterina actually interested in men?
I really do hope so. Cause I need to include her in my harem :LOL::ROFLMAO:.
Ohh that would be interesting. Something like this.. Cordia starts paying more and more attention to MC. Caterina sees this and starts a jealous streak on MC that evolves into she being interested in MC, even if a by product of her feelings for Cordia, which she tries to hide and now the new feelings for the mysterious boy that was somehow treated as a main member of the family.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Subtle difference is that those people tend to be quite capable of expressing emotions.
More often, they do not have restrictions on displaying those emotions that are usually cultured by being a member of society. So, being socially inexperienced/inept, means they can be more likely to display them, rather than less.
She has completely suppressed her emotions, so operates on facts and efficiency, rather than an emotional response.
Yeah. Very autistic.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes