JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know me.. I'm all in for more Cordia.. And anything including Cordia teasing MC is :love:. The bathroom scene we discussed is something Hope really should do.. I "hope" (bad pun intended) he actually read the conversation and liked it.
Hey! What about that bakery scene I suggested? I want that too!! :love::LOL::love:

MC Cordia, covered in flour (after MC messed up in one of Cordia's cooking lessons) from top to bottom, with both their hair all messed up, and their eyes meet, and burning desire in each of them.
Cordia speaks saying "I'd like my...... tea."
And they lock in embrace and get entangled in front of the kitchen counter.

Though I guess this can create situations such as the following :ROFLMAO::

- Cordia in Don's office, with MC & Wilfred present

Cordia: (in normal voice to MC) Hope, bring me some tea, please.
MC: Tea?! ...... Oh......Right away ma'am

MC leaves, with a flushed face, and Cordia and Wilfred, both looking at him go.

Wilfred: Is the young sir alright?

Cordia: He's fine Wilfred. He's just fine.
Wilfred: What about you, my lady? Your face is getting red.
Cordia: ...................

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hey! What about that bakery scene I suggested? I want that too!! :love::LOL::love:

MC Cordia, covered in flour (after MC messed up in one of Cordia's cooking lessons) from top to bottom, with both their hair all messed up, and their eyes meet, and burning desire in each of them.
Cordia speaks saying "I'd like my...... tea."
And they lock in embrace and get entangled in front of the kitchen counter.

Though I guess this can create situations such as the following :ROFLMAO::

- Cordia in Don's office, with MC & Wilfred present

Cordia: (in normal voice to MC) Hope, bring me some tea, please.
MC: Tea?! ...... Oh......Right away ma'am

MC leaves, with a flushed face, and Cordia and Wilfred, both looking at him go.

Wilfred: Is the young sir alright?

Cordia: He's fine Wilfred. He's just fine.
Wilfred: What about you, my lady? Your face is getting red.
Cordia: ...................
Anything including Cordia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Am I the only one to think that Cordia doesn't look remotely old enough to be a mother of 3?
(whispers quietly) Shhh.......This is a secret known only to a few, but she's a vampire.
Only one other person I'm aware pulled this off, and that is Keanu Reeves. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ayhsel

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, depends how young she began and how long between kids.
I knew 14 year olds with kids when I was at school.
But yeah, Antonio has to be at least 25, which would make her 39 at the youngest.
Friend of mine once dated a girl from quite an impressive row: Her great grandmother got her grandmother at 13, her grandmother got her mother at 13, her mother got her at 13, making her great grandmother only 40 years older than her (couple extra months in there somewhere adding up to a year). Though she didn't continue the family tradition herself.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Friend of mine once dated a girl from quite an impressive row: Her great grandmother got her grandmother at 13, her grandmother got her mother at 13, her mother got her at 13, making her great grandmother only 40 years older than her (couple extra months in there somewhere adding up to a year). Though she didn't continue the family tradition herself.
Bloody hell! That's a pretty remarkable sequence! :eek:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
(whispers quietly) Shhh.......This is a secret known only to a few, but she's a vampire.
Only one other person I'm aware pulled this off, and that is Keanu Reeves. :LOL:
Now that explains why I am so attached to it: vampires and Keanu Reeves..

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Finally got around to giving this game a playthrough and oof it's a slow burn, but you know the best kinda burn! Absolutely fell in love with Luna, especially this scene was so good :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loved every bit of it honestly (except maybe the mission grinding sometimes) and i see ppl here talking bout the next big update coming soon, so i can't wait to see more!

Reactions: WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes