Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
if Cordia ever looks at the mc with so much emotion it is followed by a game-over screen. I mean depending on the context of course.
Emm.. I think Cordia looking me like that would make me hard.

Ok.. truth is Cordia doing anything to me makes me hard. She is the definition of MILF. Although, as I said, cutest girl in the game by far is young cordia

This is probably for me the best, most artistic image of the game.

the blizzard queen .jpg

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

Ok.. I think Cordia doing anything to me make me hard. She is the definition of MILF. Although, as I said, cutest girl in the game by far is young cordia

View attachment 1074320
I mean, one thing doesn't exclude the other. and yes this is pure art, hopes really knows how to make some amazing renders.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Floaty cannot be left behind. If he is behind you, it was his decision.
Exactly...Floaty is way above any possible situation, always.
Interesting... If Floaty had a fight with Chuck Norris, who'd win? Or would it create an event impossible in our universe, so it would create a gravitational singularity and the event would be effectively cut off from our universe and its known laws of physics by an event horizon, making it impossible to observe? :unsure:
Basically, resulting with something like a Schrödinger's cat experiment.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Interesting... If Floaty had a fight with Chuck Norris, who'd win? Or would it create an event impossible in our universe, so it would create a gravitational singularity and the event would be effectively cut off from our universe and its known laws of physics by an event horizon, making it impossible to observe? :unsure:
Basically, something like a Schrödinger's cat experiment.
What you have then, is the literal representation of "The unstoppable force meets the immovable object".
It's paradox creating.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Ok.. truth is Cordia doing anything to me makes me hard. She is the definition of MILF. Although, as I said, cutest girl in the game by far is young cordia

View attachment 1074320
It really is a beautiful yet mesmerizing image, with the whole blizzard background with the snow, and her figure in white just melds into the entire surrounding really, really well.

Though, I'm hoping we get shots which gives me the same feeling with the adult Cordia, especially scenes such as :

Her body surrounded by steam in a roman bath, yet MC can still see the whole figure of a goddess, even down to her little drops of sweat) with the Doña whispering to MC's ear in a sensual voice saying "I love my tea........hot."

That would probably melt the heart of any sane person :love::love: .

Of course, I'd love to see Cordia fight once more as well (like in that pic), but I'd imagine that really won't happen unless the family is put in a most dire situation.

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It really is a beautiful yet mesmerizing image, with the whole blizzard background with the snow, and her figure in white just melds into the entire surrounding really, really well.

Though, I'm hoping we get shots which gives me the same feeling with the adult Cordia, especially scenes such as :

Her body surrounded by steam in a roman bath, yet MC can still see the whole figure of a goddess, even down to her little drops of sweat) with the Doña whispering to MC's ear in a sensual voice saying "I love my tea........hot."

That would probably melt the heart of any sane person :love::love: .

Of course, I'd love to see Cordia fight once more as well (like in that pic), but I'd imagine that really won't happen unless the family is put in a most dire situation.
You know me.. I'm all in for more Cordia.. And anything including Cordia teasing MC is :love:. The bathroom scene we discussed is something Hope really should do.. I "hope" (bad pun intended) he actually read the conversation and liked it.

• Love
Reactions: JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well Luna does mention to MC in the beach prison event (after Gottardo shows up with the male members of Wilfred's Division) that there are female members of the division as well, but they probably ran away when they heard Gottardo is coming (my guess is Gottardo tried to look up their skirts or something:ROFLMAO:).

And there was a preview of this month's update where everyone in the stealth team (including MC, and this is when the Floaty memes started lol) started gathering to "Serpent", we can see at least 2 or more female Wilfred's Division members (who seem to be wearing black, and in skirt, and is holding the Wilfred's Division white mask in their hands).

I had that image saved before, but unfortunately I lost it due to having to format my harddrive before.
Not the image you mention, but are these the same white masks?
1615240291492.png

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes