SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Name of the opening song plz
I think it's Sakura(a Japanese tune). Listened to it in middle school music class. But it doesn't sound the same

(Translations differ)

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey DeLucas!

So, what's been going on?
With me personally I had to deal with a lot of technical issues.
Lot's of blue screen of death which frustrated me to no end. Got solved so I only get bsod when i do heavy images that push the GPU. Pretty much like the preview image here which is, yes, 18 characters with full 3d background. I like to do things extra heh. But wouldn't be DeLuca without the grand scale images!
Big thanks to the people at tomshardware that takes the time of their day to help solve hardware issues!
Luckily, the problem hasn't affected the game making too much as I save regularly and a restart from bsod isn't too bad. It's more a mentally annoyance and work blockage from having to restart and opening up all the work related stuff again (can take up to 20 mins each time) than anything.

Other issues? My kitten just spilled water on my keyboard and now I am using the backup keyboard till it gets dried. It did it on purpose. I know it.

Looking forward to the new rtx 3000 series! More vram means bigger and grander image (and animation) makings!

About the game;

Going good. Not much to say.
I got the pre meeting (home meeting) and the camp meeting down. Now it's about working on the infiltration and the aftermath. The new gameplay will also play in with this event.
This event contains a couple of good things. From new characters, to fun interactions, Serpent is the team leader so expect some nice information on him and mc. Ah, also contains a bj scene with one of the ladies. Woah, writing bj activated the patreon guidelines warning. Sneaky!

About the free roaming - you can now see where the girls are at all time. They have an icon above the rooms they are at. (and with an extra spicy surprise regarding that as well)

The DeLucas do not look kindly to people that infiltrate the main house. Retribution is to be expected!

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hmmm BJ scene, gotta be either Gracie, Isabel or the Assassin chick (as a reward for saving her sister) whos giving it as i doubt Luna/Cordia are at that stage yet.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wow, "Serpent" standing on top of that rock(?) above all the other members, just looks totally badass.

Other than "Serpent" and MC who do you guys see?

I'm seeing these characters (though I could be wrong):

- Caterina (rollerskating Capo)
- Angelo (sensitive about his "hair" Capo)
- Pelata, Gray, Biondo (elite soldados trio)
- Battista the priest (next to Angelo)
- The twin nuns
- at least 4 members from Wilfred's Division (the one on the right of Caterina looks to be the female member of the Division)

I wonder if the character to the left of MC is Eiza (in her assassin hood attire when she was in MC's room). Also wondering about the character to the left of her (black hair), as well as the male character (who seems to be wearing a cap or a bandana?) whose body is partly hidden by the huge rock on the right.

Looking at the surroundings, hmmm..... looks very like a fortress in a valley or a canyon. Very interesting indeed.

Very stoked for the update.

Last edited:

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Wow, "Serpent" standing on top of that rock(?) above all the other members, just looks totally badass.

- The twin nuns
- at least 4 members from Wilfred's Division (the one on the right of Caterina looks to be the female member of the Division)

I wonder if the character to the left of MC is Eiza (in her assassin hood attire and she was in MC's room). Also wondering about the character to the left of her (black hair), as well as the male character (who seems to be wearing a cap or a bandana?) whose body is partly hidden by the huge rock on the right.

Looking at the surroundings, hmmm..... looks very like a fortress in a valley or a canyon. Very interesting indeed.

You used microscope right? :ROFLMAO: that's a lot of information(y)

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You used microscope right? :ROFLMAO: that's a lot of information(y)
No, probably looked at the 4K version. I was going to say there are only 17 figures but there is someone standing in front of the building on the upper left. I don't know if that makes 18. I am not counting all the birds flying around though, too many.

Reactions: JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

- The twin nuns

I wonder if the character to the left of MC is Eiza (in her assassin hood attire when she was in MC's room). Also wondering about the character to the left of her (black hair), as well as the male character (who seems to be wearing a cap or a bandana?) whose body is partly hidden by the huge rock on the right.

I may sound too simple minded (worst critique for a super villain as myself), but I can't wait to fuck Caterina so bad. I gotta admit her dancing/skaterolling/killing during the previous chapter was hot as fuck!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I think that's one of the nuns actually, notice the cross she's holding
You're right. She is holding a cross. That makes me wonder who the brunette next to the other nun is (a littler upper left of Biondo).

I may sound too simple minded (worst critique for a super villain as myself), but I can't wait to fuck Caterina so bad. I gotta admit her dancing/skaterolling/killing during the previous chapter was hot as fuck!
I'm pretty sure Hopes said that we will be able to fool around with Eiza, but did he say something about Caterina?
Regardless, I agree. She was HOT in that Straffan mission, and if MC gets to have naughty/steamy scenes with her, I'll be like OMG.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I'm still curious about mc's friend's family, especially the sister we've only heard about. I hope they come in to start playing a bigger role.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming, I hope you've been well man.
Here's some questions for you:

1) MC's default Surname, "Messana" is that MC's mom's (Rina) maiden surname, or is that after his father's surname?

2) When the Isabel-Gracie reconciliation event "The Blizzard Princess" is completed by the player, shouldn't Gracie's character info be updated a little bit?
Even after that event, her Dislikes (at her character portrait section) still says "That one teacher who is boring and Isabel."

3) So far it's been all about the "Family" and the Mafia life (especially after MC's Omerta), but I was wondering, will we be seeing any police officers in the story who are on friendly terms with DeLucas (like Jimmy from John Wick films for example), or cops who take payments/bribes from DeLucas, or even cops who are working to take down the DeLucas and every single Mafia family out there in general?
If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw in Gracie's event (can't remember which one exactly. Perhaps it was Town time?), with Gracie mentioning Cordia and the Police Chief are in friendly terms or something.

4) (this question is split into 2 parts) In the Beach Prison event, when Luna says MC's act (to go outside the room so the girls can get away) was "A sacrifice just like in the movies." Gottardo replys saying "Some other Serpents and higher ups had their doubts, but not me!"
At this point, we get an indication of blue heart with "+ The Four Serpents"
So,
pt a) Will we get further opportunities to increase blue hearts with the Serpents in the future?
pt b) Unlike the girls, Antonio & Wilfred, the Serpents don't have portraits or Currents thoughts to serve as indicators. Any chance we can find out (in the future) how much we've progressed regarding MC's relationship with them all?

5) Will we ever find out why Gottardo calls "Serpent" as "Mr High-Five Guy"? I don't think he actually gave an explanation to MC why he calls "Serpent" as that in the beach prison event.

6) In exchange for getting from Wilfred Luna's knife (so MC can give it back to her), MC ended up owing "a favor for a favor" to Wilfred. Luna's reaction to MC telling her is that to owe something to Wilfred is a big deal.
So is this "favor for Wilfred" situation something that will be addressed in a future update? And without revealing spoilers, how influential will it be to the future storyline?

7) Cynthia (one of the Serpents, aka Queen C) hasn't appeared yet, but one notable sidequest (out of several where she's mentioned) that I found particularly interesting was that Gracie has been getting romance/love advice from her talking about "private stuff" (back in Gracie's "Friends!" quest with "grab the guy you like by the throat and kiss them, and eliminate their girlfriends by any means neccesary" advice).
Looking forward to Cynthia making her debut (hope it will be glorious, like Gottardo & "Serpent"'s introductions!), and wondering after Cynthia appears, will she give more crazy advice to Gracie?
Or was above Cynthia mention just made to set up further Gracie's character depth (in how she struggles with socially connecting with people), and there's nothing more to it?

Last edited:

HappyRagnar

Jun 20, 2020
Great game and I love it. It is a pity that there is no German translation for this. I download the game and the information is translated into German. When the game starts, only French and English are available. Will there be a German translation?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Great game and I love it. It is a pity that there is no German translation for this. I download the game and the information is translated into German. When the game starts, only French and English are available. Will there be a German translation?
All translations for the game (including the French that is currently available) are done by volunteers. If there is no translation available for a particular language, it means one of the following things:

1) Noone started on the translation for that language yet;

or

2) The language translation was previously being worked on, but it got abandoned.

Reactions: HappyRagnar
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes