JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Wait.. you can actually walk into Big Momma's room just like that? Especially when she's sleeping with her lovely nightie? :love:
Not sure Wilfred will be guarding her as others are saying (I mean doesn't he have his own quarters as well? And if I remember correctly, it's not in the DeLuca estate. But then again, we had him come into MC's room late at night thinking MC and Eiza were in a sexual roleplay :LOL: :ROFLMAO: so who knows).

I'm getting the feeling we're gonna get access to it when Cordia starts opening up a bit more to the MC (Perhaps should Cordia shares her POV of what happened [on her end] during the time of My name is Luna flashback (since for that flashback, MC was with Gracie in Luna's room).

And I'd love to see her back in her nightie as well. :love:

Hopes said

"Cordia's Bakery - to be seen"

so I'm trying to remain hopeful about seeing Cordia in the apron as well (sure it's not sexy as a nightie, but I still like seeing her like that, and would love to watch her bake!)

Last edited:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Not sure Wilfred will be guarding her as others are saying (I mean doesn't he have his own quarters as well? And if I remember correctly, it's not in the DeLuca estate. But then again, we had him come into MC's room late at night thinking MC and Eiza were in a sexual roleplay :LOL: :ROFLMAO: so who knows).

I'm getting the feeling we're gonna get access to it when Cordia starts opening up a bit more to the MC (Perhaps should Cordia shares her POV of what happened [on her end] during the time of My name is Luna flashback (since for that flashback, MC was with Gracie in Luna's room).

And I'd love to see her back in her nightie as well. :love:

Hopes said

"Cordia's Bakery - to be seen"

so I'm trying to remain hopeful about seeing Cordia in the apron as well (sure it's not sexy as a nightie, but I still like seeing her like that, and would love to watch her bake!)
Hope i'm wrong but i always felt like we were going to get jebaited with the Cordia route. We will more then likely either see the MC or Cordia die before the game is over but there's a little part of me that hopes both of them actually survive till the very end.

There's also a very big thing on F95zone about milf baiting. People tend to use milf's as "side interests" and don't let them have proper routes in most non milf/incest games.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
There's also a very big thing on F95zone about milf baiting. People tend to use milf's as "side interests" and don't let them have proper routes in most non milf/incest games.
What does F95zone have to do with it? Tell the Devs, F95 does not produce content.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No worries. Cordia will get her proper content in due time.
No milf baiting nor side character.

She will get her quests, own free roam place and proper lewd.

But first we neef to progress with the story. The Mc needs to raise in the ranks a bit.
Speaking of rising in ranks, when that happens, it's gonna be good to see Blackie again for these promotion events (yeah he doesn't feel like a major character by any means, but still kinda liked his character in Soldado promotion event tbh).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes