yeah yeah lol
when will it be ready tho, that is what i am wondering about
when its ready
And if you want a serious answer:
seer.jpg
Can also predict an ETA for hopes game, if you want: 3.14159265358979*10^9 s
And if you want complain, here is my customer support guy for ETAs:
1597947148589.png

Or to say it simple: We don't have an ETA as the dev don't give an ETA and almost any of us are happy with it.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
And if you want a serious answer:
View attachment 780232
Can also predict an ETA for hopes game, if you want: 3.14159265358979*10^9 s
And if you want complain, here is my customer support guy for ETAs:
View attachment 780240

Or to say it simple: We don't have an ETA as the dev don't give an ETA and almost any of us are happy with it.
do not get me wrong, i am also happy with whatever i get
and again i am just wondering not complaining

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

all you needed was one underline in between the top and bottom text

I am in the minority of people whom like Luna

Sorry but my favorite character is Gracie

View attachment 780342
Hahh srsly? I used all cap letter for the font hah my bad :p

Btw, ur fav is Sheldon Coopper, I mean Gracie? Haha noice, I like all, but if I choose only one I go for Isabella, for sure :p

Reactions: SuperLYC

miamibrice

Oct 5, 2018
So I don't post often...but long-time loved The Deluca Family and wanted to post my own "theory" on the next update (or future update)::

So Luna wears her trauma out in the open...from the get-go we know she's got issues and eventually find out in the (what I consider AWESOME STORYTELLING) backstory on her.

Grace on the other hand starts out as the naïve other sister who is intelligent and well-adjusted. But there are definite "hints" and outright clues that there's a lot more going on in her coconut than learning the latest dance craze.

Here's my theory::: Grace was forced to witness the torture Luna went through and it scarred her...wounds which she has buried under a thin veneer of civility. Maybe at some point in the past she got extremely violent/suicidal towards killing the Mysterious 8 and Cordia helped her through it. She's since "buried" (total cognitive dissidence?) her past but it peeks out every now and then. Which explains her casualness towards extreme violence, occasional paranoia mood-swing moments, and Cordia's desire to keep her apart from the "family business" to avoid any further relapses.

Anyway just wanted to post something because I like the game so much...Sorry if anyone has already advanced this possible theory/storyline but wanted to get my 2 cents in.

Reactions: HopesGaming

MrEight

Aug 26, 2019
In Journal (J at the top of the screen)
in the Event log tab

you should find all the necessary requirements to run the individual parts of the story:
Daily time,
place,
scenes that precede.

EDIT: If I misunderstand your problem, try reformulating the question.

So I can see under story 10 (I love you my son)

REQ Evening
REQ My Name Is Luna

What am I supposed to do? Luna (nor anyone else) doesn't tell me anything new, evening time brings no new events, I have waited out the week and I cannot progress at all. There's nothing under events regarding the REQ My Name is Luna so I have no idea how to even start it much less to progress.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
You think I would forget Isabel?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are the Previous ones if missed. Place them all in one folder and start a slideshow for your PC Desktop.
*if Dev wants to pin them at first post go ahead*

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
You think I would forget Isabel?

Here are the Previous ones if missed. Place them all in one folder and start a slideshow for your PC Desktop.
*if Dev wants to pin them at first post go ahead*

Oh my <3 ! Isabel besto delucaaaa haha <3 awesome work as always raminita <3

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
Hahh srsly? I used all cap letter for the font hah my bad :p

Btw, ur fav is Sheldon Coopper, I mean Gracie? Haha noice, I like all, but if I choose only one I go for Isabella, for sure :p
Lol, Sheldon and Gracie have so many similarities. Smart, communication problems, big forehead… how could I not notice that before:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PinkGoddess

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So, I survived to the end of the prologue. No clue what to do now, do you guys just click on all the rooms until something happens?

(I'm scared of these mafia people) :)

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
You know its always hard to believe that Cordia is 49 years old, Every time i see her i think shes mid to late 30s but holy shit she must be a vampire or something to look that good at 49.

Reactions: SuperLYC

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
light of my life
my new family
the deluca family

its always puts a smile on my face when one of them has a new release BUT where are the new releases for these game im so board i mean all the console game have bin delayed so i look to these 3 to keep me from going insane SO save me from my beardom this years bin shit help me get through it let the power of creative writing guide you ;)

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes