Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
No worries. Cordia will get her proper content in due time.
No milf baiting nor side character.
She will get her quests, own free roam place and proper lewd.
But first we neef to progress with the story. The Mc needs to raise in the ranks a bit.
Training missions with new characters would be interesting ..
Although it is already late, there could be some more animations or pics when doing side missions, instead of just success or failure ... and equipment change (the only repetitive point of the game) ..
I never understood why the MC approached Isabel, (unless you have future plans for a certain husband ..and be the forbidden woman in the game)
A relationship that discovered, would end everything ... and realistically speaking, Mc would wake up at the bottom of the lake, with concrete slippers ..
raise in the ranks..
will any assistant or team be given to the mc anytime soon?
Like Roberta in black lagoon?
Roberta.gif
And will MC's mother still remain in the shadows?
Thanks ..
Edit...
Well just that, due to having to start again....
And Isabel is not one of my favorite characters I skipped version 6.XX...
I thought it was still the same in this part ..
So much that I came looking for version 7.XX ..
My mistake..

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Training missions with new characters would be interesting ..
Although it is already late, there could be some more animations or pics when doing side missions, instead of just success or failure ... and equipment change (the only repetitive point of the game) ..

And will MC's mother still remain in the shadows?
Thanks ..
The "Contracts" (that you get from Wilfred) are getting a complete revamp with the next update (0.07) with all new gameplay, new characters as well as new Renders . Hopes also mentioned it is possible(though not guarantee) for these characters in Contracts/new gameplay sections to appear in individual girl's sidequests (but much less likely in main story).
So I'm excited for the upcoming update.

Only downside I guess is since gameplay is heavily changing, all saves made until now (0.06.5./0.06.6) won't work anymore & everyone will need to start right back from the beginning again (to be honest, I don't mind this, but I have seen some people frustrated with this).

And yes, Rina (MC's mom) is still in the shadows. But her event will come. And if I remember Hopes saying before it's gonna be dark (though not quite to the extent to the "My name is Luna" event) yet emotional.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
can someone explain what is +morality or -morality in this game? what does it indicate?
In the game's code the word is morality. But in-game the stat is called dispassion.
View attachment 704578
Basically:
+ Morality = More dispassionate: as people said above less moral in general, but more accepted ways of the mafia
- Morality = Less dispassionate: being more compassionate & moral in general, but likely frowned upon in the world of the mafia.

This stats doesn't really do anything yet (though I think I remember Hopes saying it may change MC's appearance later down the line, his attire maybe?)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The "Contracts" (that you get from Wilfred) are getting a complete revamp with the next update (0.07) with all new gameplay, new characters as well as new Renders . Hopes also mentioned it is possible(though not guarantee) for these characters in Contracts/new gameplay sections to appear in individual girl's sidequests (but much less likely in main story).
So I'm excited for the upcoming update.

Only downside I guess is since gameplay is heavily changing, all saves made until now (0.06.5.) won't work anymore & everyone will need to start right back from the beginning again (to be honest, I don't mind this, but I have seen some people frustrated with this).

And yes, Rina (MC's mom) is still in the shadows. But her event will come. And if I remember Hopes saying before it's gonna be dark (though not quite to the extent to the "My name is Luna" event) yet emotional.
Well just that, due to having to start again..
And Isabel is not one of my favorite characters I skipped version 6.XX ... I thought it was still the same in this part ..
So much that I came looking today for version 7.XX ..
My mistake..
Interesting that this part has been revamp..
I will start version 6.60 and check the changes ..
Thanks

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well just that, due to having to start again..
And Isabel is not one of my favorite characters I skipped version 6.XX ... I thought it was still the same in this part ..
So much that I came looking today for version 7.XX ..
My mistake..
Interesting that this part has been revamp..
I will start version 6,60 and check the changes ..
Thanks
The revamped gameplay is not available until 0.07.
0.06.5 was a smaller (well, not the normal full large update, but sort of mid-sized) update in order to finish off Isabel arc's cliffhanger, hence I think Hopes got it released a little bit earlier than usual.

A lot of things are happening in the next update (0.07) such as folowing:

- Revamped Contracts and Gameplay (this alone will be quite substantial)
- Rescuing Eiza's sister event (MC in a stealth team led by "Serpent"), which was also left in sort of cliffhanger before (yup, this is gonna be huge as well).
- and possibly more (it's possible lore section may be added too, but it's not definite like the above 2)

So of course it's gonna take some time (but from Hopes update posts that people have been sharing here, it's getting there, though no release date TBA yet).

While I wouldn't actually say Isabel is my favorite either (for me, first is Luna, then Cordia, with Gracie & Isabel equal in 3rd place), I really liked the event Hopes gave her in 0.06.5/0.06.6 (only difference between the two is French translation added) to finish off her current arc (and I think it changed a lot of people's opinion of Isa).

If you're checking it out solely to find out the gameplay changes (and have no interest in Isabel's arc itself), I'd recommend you to wait till 0.07 gets released (otherwise, you'll likely be disappointed).

Last edited:

Krishna143

May 21, 2019
Basically:
+ Morality = More dispassionate: as people said above less moral in general, but more accepted ways of the mafia
- Morality = Less dispassionate: being more compassionate & moral in general, but likely frowned upon in the world of the mafia.

This stats doesn't really do anything yet (though I think I remember Hopes saying it may change MC's appearance later down the line, his attire maybe?)
Thank you...

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is there any information on the next update release...?
Not sure whether you're asking about when the update will release, or what the next update will have, so I'll answer both.

As to when (the next update, i.e. 0.07 will release), Hopes (the Dev) doesn't really give out ETAs for his releases (for good reasons), so noone knows.
Only thing I can tell you is that from my memory, he tends to make an announcement roughly 1 week before the update's full release (to public), but that's only because by that time he's 100% sure it will release at the said time. But no promises or ETA announcements in advance before then.

Like they say, it will be ready when it's ready.

As to what (content the update will have), just refer to the following post:

A lot of things are happening in the next update (0.07) such as folowing:

- Revamped Contracts and Gameplay (this alone will be quite substantial)
- Rescuing Eiza's sister event (MC in a stealth team led by "Serpent"), which was also left in sort of cliffhanger before (yup, this is gonna be huge as well).
- and possibly more (it's possible lore section may be added too, but it's not definite like the above 2)

Last edited:

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
No worries. Cordia will get her proper content in due time.
No milf baiting nor side character.

She will get her quests, own free roam place and proper lewd.

But first we neef to progress with the story. The Mc needs to raise in the ranks a bit.
Eagerly waiting for that day. This is a great piece of art one of the top tier. I am good with waiting for the Cordia content. Best wishes for you and stay safe.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes