Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Hey all!
HopesGaming here. Thank you for trying out my game! Feel free to ask any questions you have about the game!
Hey Hopes... any reason you don't have your Patreon linked up to this site or whatever? I wanna proudly show my support of your game (and hopefully have a little picture of Luna under my name!!!!).

JoshVanAlden

May 27, 2020
This game is unreal, can't wait for more. Gosh it gets way too damn sad though

Edit: I wrote this to distract myself from doing Luna's backstory. This is too much, call me faint hearted but what the heck is this, this is destroying me man... Love it though

Last edited:

DreamZz069

Mar 13, 2018
Hey Hopes... any reason you don't have your Patreon linked up to this site or whatever? I wanna proudly show my support of your game (and hopefully have a little picture of Luna under my name!!!!).
it´s linked at the start of this thread

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
it´s linked at the start of this thread

No... not that. Apparently the creators have to do something so that when you link your patreon account to your f95zone account, it shows up under your 'supported' patreons. Neither DPC nor Hopes show up for me, even though I support both.

DreamZz069

Mar 13, 2018
No... not that. Apparently the creators have to do something so that when you link your patreon account to your f95zone account, it shows up under your 'supported' patreons. Neither DPC nor Hopes show up for me, even though I support both.
thought about that but i wanted to be sure. You can never know :)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Just a friendly reminder that Luna is best girl. Saying any other girl is best is punishable by death.
Totes. I adore Luna. I wish the MC would react the same way I would during the date(at the restaurant).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
They also must link their Patreon account to their F95 account.

Reactions: Warped77

holyskillz

Jul 20, 2020
man this is one of the best stories i have ever seen on a game, and to be honest, the work on the music is just exceptional, it fits every scene perfect,it gives me that vibe of actually being the protagonist, and the characters are unique themselves. i have no problem on replay it for the next release, wich i hope it comes soon

Reactions: SuperLYC

fudgeme

Jan 14, 2018
hey i had downloaded this game a fair time ago and cant remember the version of my game now. Could someone tell me how do i check which version do i have currently.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes