I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
hey i had downloaded this game a fair time ago and cant remember the version of my game now. Could someone tell me how do i check which version do i have currently.
The version of the game should be in the folder name unless you changed it; otherwise, open the game and click about on the main menu.

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
im still waiting on the patch soon to be that would change the entire game and blablabla

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
uhm...are you high, or you are one of those guys from the future?... a "perfect balance of sex and story"?:FacePalm:
my perfect time-traveler bro, yep, there is A GREAT STORY, yet there is NO SEX AT ALL, just yet...:BootyTime:
(in case you missed it)
Mr W. J. Clinton, I hate to inform you that most people do indeed consider some actions short of intercourse as "sex", hence the descriptor "oral sex" as an example. Which is included in the game.

I'll give you that it isn't a lot but I guess the poster meant "erotic".

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mr W. J. Clinton, I hate to inform you that most people do indeed consider some actions short of intercourse as "sex", hence the descriptor "oral sex" as an example. Which is included in the game.

I'll give you that it isn't a lot but I guess the poster meant "erotic".
Mr Hannibal, you could also say there are males and females, hence there is sex(es).
BJ, FJ..and every other "jobs" might be called as a "sex", yet, i hate to inform you - the only true "sex" for most people in the zone is intercourse (vaginal/anal penetration).
I am/was joking a bit oc, yet. the point is if anyone think this game has "a perfect balance of sex and story", even if he meant "erotic", which is nonsense in this case, i have serious doubts regarding validity of his/her opinion there.

rojillo

Apr 26, 2020
this game is not in spanish???? sorry my englicsh is very baD, but in title on 4 language, when run game only 2 french and english. sorry

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hey is there a way to update v0.05 to the current version without downloading the whole thing again?
No, you have to download the whole thing.

this game is not in spanish???? sorry my englicsh is very baD, but in title on 4 language, when run game only 2 french and english. sorry
The translation are all voluntary. Thus, the availableof one languages depens on the available volunteer. As I know, German translation is also not up-to-date.
Sure the not up-to-date translation could be removed from the OP, but then a mod or uploader must do that.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey HopesGaming, I hope you've been well man.
Here's some questions for you:

1) MC's default Surname, "Messana" is that MC's mom's (Rina) maiden surname, or is that after his father's surname?

2) When the Isabel-Gracie reconciliation event "The Blizzard Princess" is completed by the player, shouldn't Gracie's character info be updated a little bit?
Even after that event, her Dislikes (at her character portrait section) still says "That one teacher who is boring and Isabel."

3) So far it's been all about the "Family" and the Mafia life (especially after MC's Omerta), but I was wondering, will we be seeing any police officers in the story who are on friendly terms with DeLucas (like Jimmy from John Wick films for example), or cops who take payments/bribes from DeLucas, or even cops who are working to take down the DeLucas and every single Mafia family out there in general?
If I'm not mistaken, I think I saw in Gracie's event (can't remember which one exactly. Perhaps it was Town time?), with Gracie mentioning Cordia and the Police Chief are in friendly terms or something.

4) (this question is split into 2 parts) In the Beach Prison event, when Luna says MC's act (to go outside the room so the girls can get away) was "A sacrifice just like in the movies." Gottardo replys saying "Some other Serpents and higher ups had their doubts, but not me!"
At this point, we get an indication of blue heart with "+ The Four Serpents"
So,
pt a) Will we get further opportunities to increase blue hearts with the Serpents in the future?
pt b) Unlike the girls, Antonio & Wilfred, the Serpents don't have portraits or Currents thoughts to serve as indicators. Any chance we can find out (in the future) how much we've progressed regarding MC's relationship with them all?

5) Will we ever find out why Gottardo calls "Serpent" as "Mr High-Five Guy"? I don't think he actually gave an explanation to MC why he calls "Serpent" as that in the beach prison event.

6) In exchange for getting from Wilfred Luna's knife (so MC can give it back to her), MC ended up owing "a favor for a favor" to Wilfred. Luna's reaction to MC telling her is that to owe something to Wilfred is a big deal.
So is this "favor for Wilfred" situation something that will be addressed in a future update? And without revealing spoilers, how influential will it be to the future storyline?

7) Cynthia (one of the Serpents, aka Queen C) hasn't appeared yet, but one notable sidequest (out of several where she's mentioned) that I found particularly interesting was that Gracie has been getting romance/love advice from her talking about "private stuff" (back in Gracie's "Friends!" quest with "grab the guy you like by the throat and kiss them, and eliminate their girlfriends by any means neccesary" advice).
Looking forward to Cynthia making her debut (hope it will be glorious, like Gottardo & "Serpent"'s introductions!), and wondering after Cynthia appears, will she give more crazy advice to Gracie?
Or was above Cynthia mention just made to set up further Gracie's character depth (in how she struggles with socially connecting with people), and there's nothing more to it?

1) Tba

2) It was an oversight by me but was fixed in 0.06 or 0.06.6 if I remember right.

3) Can't be a mafia story without lots of police involvement! Going to be lots of funsy stuff with those.
1599749635586.png
1599749656869.png
1599749663459.png

These are background characters created by patrons. Detectives and will be seen in future events.

4) Yes, there will be other instances where serpents overall impressions of you can increase or decrease. To the second part, I can't answer as of yet.

5) Yeah, and something tells me it will be explained in the next release :p

6) Wilfred does not forget any details even if everyone else does :)!

7) I can't really say how her character interactions with Gracie (or other characters) regarding minor stuff will be as those are more 'meat' you add while writing rather than core stuff already planned.
But yes and no with the Gracie point. She was used for Gracie's character depth but at the same time, I didn't randomly pick her for it either.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1) Tba

2) It was an oversight by me but was fixed in 0.06 or 0.06.6 if I remember right.

3) Can't be a mafia story without lots of police involvement! Going to be lots of funsy stuff with those.
View attachment 809691
View attachment 809693
View attachment 809694

These are background characters created by patrons. Detectives and will be seen in future events.

4) Yes, there will be other instances where serpents overall impressions of you can increase or decrease. To the second part, I can't answer as of yet.

5) Yeah, and something tells me it will be explained in the next release :p

6) Wilfred does not forget any details even if everyone else does :)!

7) I can't really say how her character interactions with Gracie (or other characters) regarding minor stuff will be as those are more 'meat' you add while writing rather than core stuff already planned.
But yes and no with the Gracie point. She was used for Gracie's character depth but at the same time, I didn't randomly pick her for it either.
This reminds me of a question I've had since I finished the update. What is the probability that someone like little Luna would refer to two different people with effectively the same nickname referring to their facial hair? It makes me wonder if even with that very detailed memory of her captivity, she's blocked some disturbing information from her conscious mind.

somefancy

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the Isabel earrings scene in Gallery? Do you have to just play through the game again to get the additional scene?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes