JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
(Secret mission.. I Need Joey ,Luna and Gotardo ) Go to Dev's home and kindly (assist) Hurrying up work on update(nicelyif possible)..
With that mission roster you're asking for, I think any peaceful means of hurrying Hopes (the Dev) up and trying to keep that mission a secret will just be impossible :ROFLMAO::LOL:

It will be ready when it's ready. And perhaps it's just me, but I prefer Hopes to take his time to get everything right & not rush towards finishing the update.

sexyness3893

Dec 14, 2019
i cant tell how amazing this game is, the way the story is portrayed. I'm not disappointment their are no sex scene. I'm rather curious how the story will continue

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
With that mission roster you're asking for, I think any peaceful means of hurrying Hopes (the Dev) up and trying to keep that mission a secret will just be impossible :ROFLMAO::LOL:

It will be ready when it's ready. And perhaps it's just me, but I prefer Hopes to take his time to get everything right & not rush towards finishing the update.
But, imagine what this trio and hope dialoge and interaction would be - and the following reactings form the other casts. In my eyes this alone would be enough reasons to send this three on this mission.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and JeefZ

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Already played the game a few times loved it and when another update comes I will start anew once again!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But, imagine what this trio and hope dialoge and interaction would be - and the following reactings form the other casts. In my eyes this alone would be enough reasons to send this three on this mission.:ROFLMAO:
MC: "Hopes, would you kindly update?"
Hopes: "This is not the dev you're looking for."
Luna: "Well, I came here to speed up the update and eat ice cream, and I'm all out ... Joey, you here? I though you died a month ago."

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
MC: "Hopes, would you kindly update?"
Hopes: "This is not the dev you're looking for."
Luna: "Well, I came here to speed up the update and eat ice cream, and I'm all out ... Joey, you here? I though you died a month ago."
Sorry,I wouldn't want MC there as he would slow everything down.Just leave it to them 3. Thou they may F everything up too!!!???

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
you all know the next update will be a let down .we all hope its going to be good but its never is...we always want more (y)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There is of course the risk of introducing more gameplay, as it seems, which may increase the number of people crying "too grindy".

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
There is of course the risk of introducing more gameplay, as it seems, which may increase the number of people crying "too grindy".
Grindy? the game has cheats ingame, I doubt anyone complain about the grindy part xdd my only complain is the wait for each update but because for me is one of the best, if not the best plot in this site by far and I must to say, italian mafias is one of my fetishes (il padrinoooo <3333 ! )

Reactions: _Simon and NukaCola

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I doubt anyone complain about the grindy part
I am pretty positive I won't. However, some people will start complaining from roughly the second mouseclick between two scenes that a game is "too grindy". Any game that is even remotely sandboxy will be called that, if it isn't, you're probably looking at a kinetic novel without a story.

Reactions: NukaCola

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I am pretty positive I won't. However, some people will start complaining from roughly the second mouseclick between two scenes that a game is "too grindy". Any game that is even remotely sandboxy will be called that, if it isn't, you're probably looking at a kinetic novel without a story.
Well, I prefer linear VN too, but because in sandbox games I never know when the updates ends and if I lost any content.. is so frustrating this thing (in this game no because u have the changelog missions ingame, but Im talking about another sandbox games) and tbh there are sandbox games too bad worked with the grind part, then when u play these games u go with the alarms on hahaha. At least in this game, the sandbox part is not an argument for complain imho, and for these things I love this game :p

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes