c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
WE NEED NTR IN THIS GAME!!!! AND FUTA !!!!!!11!!!! And furries.

(Just for a change of pace, somebody mentioned it has gotten a bit repetitive those last few pages)
But what kind of Futa? The magical ones or the ones through science?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
WE NEED NTR IN THIS GAME!!!! AND FUTA !!!!!!11!!!! And furries.

(Just for a change of pace, somebody mentioned it has gotten a bit repetitive those last few pages)
Mmmm I can do with NTR if it is as consequence of your choices: be an asshole, pay the price.

I can totally join the furry if you have something like this in your head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I avoid all kind of futa, though...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Mmmm I can do with NTR if it is as consequence of your choices: be an asshole, pay the price.

I can totally join the furry if you have something like this in your head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I avoid all kind of futa, though...
Ooooh, I'm totally with you about the NTR, that is the type that I actually like having in games because then your choices actually have consequences that are not just a game-over screen

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ooooh, I'm totally with you about the NTR, that is the type that I actually like having in games because then your choices actually have consequences that are not just a game-over screen
Yeah, that one I can understand. Like in WIAB. If you go around fucking girls, Miru (whose new version is breathtaking goddess beautiful) has all the right to send MC to hell and screw him over. But if you are a loyal, fun sexy boyfriend, all is good.

Although, while I treated her as a goddess in my playthroughs, I was a total slut and fucked all that I could. I know that the girl I got knocked up in the bathroom of the bar is going to be a huge problem later.

Be an asshole, pay de price... given my personality, not what I should say..:D

Last edited:
Reactions: TundraLupus

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Although, while I treated her as a goddess in my playthroughs, I was a total slut and fucked all that I could. I know that the girl I got knocked up in the bathroom of the bar is going to be a huge problem later.
"Lady Cordia, your daughters are pregnant."
"Wilfred, that can happen."
"Yes, but both at the same time."
"And?"
"Well, Isabel as well."
"Good luck to her and Antonio."
"And also this Eiza girl, as well as one of our capo."
"Wilfred, if you want tell me something then you should say it directly."
"Lady Cordia, can I ask you why you behave so unaffected by all this?"
"Could you bring me tea and then would you be so kind to call my gynaecologist."

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
"Wilfred, that can happen.*
"And?"
"Well Isabel as well."
"Good look to her and Antonio."
"And also this Eiza girl, as well as one off our capo."
"Could you bring me tea and then would you be so kind to call my gynaecologist."
that was pretty good. I can see this actually happens lol

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
"And?"
"Well Isabel as well."
That was way too good

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
"And?"
"Well Isabel as well."
Hahaha that would be hilarious.

But fucked up me that I am, I would prefer it if we only got one pregnant. The same as with fucking your family in incest games.. if you are fucking everyone, is it really that bad? If you did it, you have a problem. If we all did it, the problem is ours. So the taboo is no longer there.
So if MC got all girls pregnant and even Cordia, it is just they new times in the family. Now if Gracie, Luna or Isabel are the only pregnant, then MC has a real problem.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

But fucked up me that I am, I would prefer it if we only got one pregnant. The same as with fucking your family in incest games.. if you are fucking everyone, is it really that bad? If you did it, you have a problem. If we all did it, the problem is ours.
So if MC got all girls pregnant and even Cordia, it is just they new times in the family. Now if Gracie, Luna or Isabel are the only pregnant, then MC has a real problem.
you mean fucking everyone but getting only one of them pregnant? yeah, I can see how that might be a problem

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

But fucked up me that I am, I would prefer it if we only got one pregnant. The same as with fucking your family in incest games.. if you are fucking everyone, is it really that bad? If you did it, you have a problem. If we all did it, the problem is ours.
I see your point. Yet, I think that even then it would have a serious fallout.

Of course the dynamic of only one (or two pregnant) would be a nice feast and ccertain entertaining.:LOL:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I see your point. Yet, I think that even then it would have a serious fallout.

Of course the dynamic of only one (or two pregnant) would be a nice feast and ccertain entertaining.:LOL:
Well, of course, if you were supposed to be in a serious relationship with each, you are kind of fucked too

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, of course, if you were supposed to be in a serious relationship with each, you are kind of fucked too
That for sure. But it is a game, so I my life will go on. If you do the same shit in RL, well you could lose more blood that you like to lose.:cautious:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Played tons of games to this day. Ton of MCs in those games. Many of them were brave, some were dumb, some did liked to play it safe. DeLuca's MC is probably the bravest and the dumbest at the same time. Entering a mafia family without his contract, playing around probably the most dangerous woman in the game, on the verge of initiating a relationship with her psychopath sister(both are daughters of the head of the family) AND also on the verge of starting a sexual relationship with the second in command's wife... at the same time... Who will kill MC first? :KEK:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes