Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Guys...I know I am gonna get a lot of shit for this which is probably deserved but can we stop with the whole 'floaty' thing? That running gag has become pretty stale just as 'ma name a jeff' meme.
I am glad that the dragon meme died.
I am on the same page, "floaty" thing become a little tiring after sometime

Reactions: Game Bond

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
The next update better be one of the most content-packed updates of all, otherwise, I won't be suffering for another one, even though this game is among my favourites..

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The next update better be one of the most content-packed updates of all, otherwise, I won't be suffering for another one, even though this game is among my favourites..
Don't think so. The updated wasn't in development for so long because of story rather because of game mechanics changes.

Floaty would be very sad if he must leave the thread. :cry:

PS: And I like to have "my" dragons in the game:sneaky::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: TundraLupus

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
uh oh, the final ultimatum has been issued.
That was a nice one, I'll give you that... But to be perfectly clear, I wasn't really giving an ultimatum. It's just that I have already too many games on my pc, waiting for an update and I believe this game is amongst "the most I have waited for an update list". All jokes aside though, I really like the game.

Don't think so. The updated wasn't in development for so long because of story rather because of game mechanics changes.

Floaty would be very sad if he must leave the thread. :cry:

PS: And I like to have "my" dragons in the game:sneaky::whistle:
Well, considering the story aspect of the game, I say it probably has the most meaningful storyline, compared to most games. I usually don't mind when they take too much time with the development process but it seriously gets tedious when you get like 1-2 story missions and bugfixes every 6 months(Not talking about this one ofc)

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
IIRC the only thing coming in this update is a change to the battle system (jury is still out, its going to be a VN combat system so im personally not expecting anything stellar) and fleshing out of contracts which were basically side quests.

To quote Dark Souls, prepare to suffer.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
IIRC the only thing coming in this update is a change to the battle system (jury is still out, its going to be a VN combat system so im personally not expecting anything stellar) and fleshing out of contracts which were basically side quests.

To quote Dark Souls, prepare to suffer.
I appreciate the heads up, I'll probably wait for at least 3 more updates then... See you in 2 years :p

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Guys...I know I am gonna get a lot of shit for this which is probably deserved but can we stop with the whole 'floaty' thing? That running gag has become pretty stale just as 'ma name a jeff' meme.
I am glad that the dragon meme died.
Well, I was even here back when the dragon memes were still a thing, and made one or two jokes about it but afterwards moved on. Same with 'floaty.' Made couple of fun remarks initially when I spotted that render (and I admit, back then, it was pretty funny :ROFLMAO: ), and didn't really mention floaty afterwards.

That's probably the best you can do in my opinion. There's always bound to be something people that will continue to make memes about in DeLuca, if not floaty it's gonna be something else somewhere down the line sooner or later.
So you might as well just get used to it lol.

And if some people have more material to make memes or running gag out of dragons/floaty or anything else, while I have no interest in them, well.....I guess more power to them? Shrugs.....

Basically the meme cycle will continue.

not abandoned?
You do realize you could have found out the answer to your question by checking out the tags and the past couple of pages in the forum, right?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes