whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Phew that's good to know , it's been a long while since i have been around here and it was always civil and fun and now all i see are facepalms everywhere and these weird ass accounts wtf :KEK:
Someone got upset and got banned. Now they come back every day with 10 accounts to dish out facepalms.
Sad, but best just ignored. (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
lol don't worry, it's still friendly.
Last few pages were just messing about (y)
Got a resident troll who definitely needs that Preparation H, sooo butt-hurt.
What a pitiful existence.
Phew that's good to know , it's been a long while since i have been around here and it was always civil and fun and now all i see are facepalms everywhere and these weird ass accounts wtf :KEK:
and there is not that many threads having their own resident friendly troll-simp (hell, not even milfcity, badik and similar aaaa games have it) :WeSmart: so give this thread a chance, it could be quite fun on accasions.

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
and there is not that many threads having their own resident friendly troll-simp (hell, not even milfcity, badik and similar aaaa games dont have it) :WeSmart: so give this thread a chance, it could be quite fun on accasions.
I don't plan on leaving man , with this upcoming update i want to be able to take part in the community discussions again as they were always fun , even Hopes himself would be super active , in fact i think he was the most hands on kind of dev on this site and always interacted with the community but what's happening here now is not funny and this is coming from a guy who never takes stuff seriously but yikes so many alt accounts like seriously wtf is this

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I don't plan on leaving man , with this upcoming update i want to be able to take part in the community discussions again as they were always fun , even Hopes himself would be super active , in fact i think he was the most hands on kind of dev on this site and always interacted with the community but what's happening here now is not funny and this is coming from a guy who never takes stuff seriously but yikes so many alt accounts like seriously wtf is this
sadly things as those happen, and little can be done there.
p.s
i have just edited that post of mine you have quoted, and removed mistakenly put/overlooked double negation "not...dont"....this is quite unique situation/thread :BootyTime:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, don't worry about the sideshow, they need professional help but they won't find it here.
The game update is big, you're definitely right to expect this to be a busy thread when it hits!
Dev is definitely engaged here with the community, pops in every now & then.
Welcome to the eagerly anticipating club! lol (y)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Just report the accounts. I have no problem banning them, I have nothing but time on my hands.
If there a possiblity to report such accounts when they are not posting, profile is locked and its obvious that they are just trolling. Like the name or disruptive behavior?

/e
nvm, it seems stupidity always wins ...

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I made a character named Filius canis and played a little event for fun.
Satori something is what this guy's main account was and I remember one of his first real outburst was complaining about that scene.
So, yeah. Someone felt that hit a bit too close to home I guess hehe.
Show him the gun!!!

PS: yesss ohhh yesss give me more facepalm please xd

farachiya

Jan 16, 2021
I made a character named Filius canis and played a little event for fun.
Satori something is what this guy's main account was and I remember one of his first real outburst was complaining about that scene.
So, yeah. Someone felt that hit a bit too close to home I guess hehe.
so hope when the update will be released ? the story is awsome can't wait ...

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes