whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lmao just a few pages yeah ok
However many pages specifically is utterly irrelevant.

few
pronoun
1. a small number of people or things.​
15/779 (1.92%) was, quite objectively, "a few".

Regardless. It was on page one of the search results and clearly displayed the answer.
This answer was easily found using 3 words, "saves won't work", from his 10 word post. :WeSmart:

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Little sneak peak of the new shop scene
View attachment 1102724
Dunno why but after seeing this menu i imagined a "loot-box/zelda/rpg game joke"

-Consiglieri: "if you want any more than this with you current rank,you could break any box you find during a mission and hope for something better"
-Mc: "wait what?"
-Consiglieri: "Nothing to be concerned,move along"

Last edited:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
However many pages specifically is utterly irrelevant.

few
pronoun
1. a small number of people or things.​
15/779 (1.92%) was, quite objectively, "a few".

Regardless. It was on page one of the search results and clearly displayed the answer.
This answer was easily found using 3 words, "saves won't work", from his 10 word post. :WeSmart:
So HopesGaming has been rewriting game code almost always needed as the game gets bigger and you have branching story. Summertime saga had saves not work for a very long time. Changes happen in development

Reactions: uhhhok

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
So HopesGaming has been rewriting game code almost always needed as the game gets bigger and you have branching story. Summertime saga had saves not work for a very long time. Changes happen in development
I'm aware of what Hopes has been doing, I've kept up to date with the progress.
My post that you replied to has nothing to do with what you're saying here, so don't know if you actually meant to reply to me.
It's actually pointing out just how easy it is to see the information provided by Hopes.

Ginger Lover

Sep 5, 2019
Hey bois i want the main menu theme music and also the free-roam music. I couldn't find them anywhere online and in game files. Much thanks if u can help ^^

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Didn't the dev stated a few weeks ago that release is going to be aimed for this month?
I'm not pushing or something, I could even wait some more months, just wanted to ask whether I'm not mistaking something and -if not- whether this still is the case.

Reactions: Vasilji

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Didn't the dev stated a few weeks ago that release is going to be aimed for this month?
I'm not pushing or something, I could even wait some more months, just wanted to ask whether I'm not mistaking something and -if not- whether this still is the case.
we don't know more than that right now, Hopes doesn't give release dates so it's gonna pop when it's ready :)

• Angry
Reactions: Vasilji

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Little sneak peak of the new shop scene
View attachment 1102724
Holy shit, this item customization screen looks awesome! And it's nice that you've got the MC's look in there as if he's trying on clothes/hats/items. Very cool indeed.

Just a question, are the girls in-mansion current location icons (on freeroam screen) coming as well? I think I remember you mentioning it's also something that's getting added, but I just wanted to make sure.

Gotta say, some may dismiss the cosmetic additions like these, but for me even these cosmetics (which may seem minor) goes a long way in adding to my immersion in the game (as a boon additional to the narrative & its characters).

Last edited:

megaweeb123

Apr 12, 2020
The DeLuca Family [v0.06.5] [HopesGaming] - Original Size: 1.94GB

Compressed version for PC (397MB): MEGA - -
Compressed version for Mac (411MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
the link are expired please refresh them

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes