HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
milkmilkmilk :S hope the next release is worth the 9 months.
hope the update is worth the wait whenever it comes out
How the hell would you even measure something like that? Whether you think the wait is worth it is 100% arbitrary for gods sakes! And with a mindset like yours, coming on a thread and just post "hope it's worth the wait" it's never gonna be worth it.

Pro tip, it never is.

Regular deliveries, ALWAYS beats out trying to go for the super upload. The work proceeds at a linear pace, but expectations go exponential.

I think this is a good game, but what separates good from great is the devs who can keep to a steady release, doesn't mean they don't take longer, especially as the game progresses, but production should be steady.
Sigh.....i thought the people complaining about the development time without checking up on the reason for the delay was long gone....

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
have a music question when the mc and luna are under the tree does anyone know the tune it reminds me of something from the legend of zelda i could be wrong about that

BhosadBhangi

Apr 14, 2019
HopesGaming : Amazing, incredible and spectacular storyline. You are truly the best when it comes to script and everything else. In my humble opinion, you showed the whole world what is power of a marvelous script. I am a total noob over here but cannot resist myself from giving my first ever comment in f95 for you. Thanks a ton for creating this amazing game. Huge respect from my side. Although you might have heard it enough but I fully appreciate your efforts and I am patient enough to understand that every update requires a lot of efforts and I am willing to wait for it till eternity. With all due respect, I do not mean to offend anyone but I am one of those hopeless Deluca fanboys and I cannot help it. This game story has some magic which takes your fantasies to another level. Thanks a lot to the game developers and I am always with you irrespective of whatever the situation (even though you do not really need my support :)).

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
One of the most cancerous threads here
people bitching about the release of a game
on a pirate site
haters creating alt accounts just for facepalming
wtf is going here
It's better to stay off it
Nah i like it here.....really entertaining thread...
..oh right gotta stay on topic.....good game...

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
One of the most cancerous threads here
people bitching about the release of a game
on a pirate site
haters creating alt accounts just for facepalming
wtf is going here
It's better to stay off it
Nah that's just once a week or so it gets invaded by a couple of trolls determined to spread hate. Once the update comes out they won't be able to bitch that the game still has supporters after a long period without an update. It doesn't matter to them that it's a passion project Hopes does in his spare time or that he puts the game out for free. We must all be idiots for liking the game and Hopes supporters clueless. Forget the fact that it's one of the highest rated games on the entire site. We are wrong and they are right. For those of us who love this game to abandon the thread would be a victory for those trolls, and I will never let a few sad hate filled morons get to me.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
A 10-month update to 300-500 images is a big deal now ? I'm just curious. I will delete my post, I want to hear the answer. Why do you think someone hates your game ? The game is empty, the main character is not registered, there is no sexual content (like any content, no), the renderers leave much to be desired (I can teach you how to work in Iray, lol). It just states the fact that for two years you have not released anything normal, and all your posts are a delay due to the lack of animation, I forgot to render, a new scene needs to be added. Every dev blog is a postponement of a short update for another 1-2 months. Where am I wrong ?

its about the story its not just about sex all the time you earn it in this game its story focus bud .

Reactions: scalvi and WhiteyG

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
A 10-month update to 300-500 images is a big deal now ? I'm just curious. I will delete my post, I want to hear the answer. Why do you think someone hates your game ? The game is empty, the main character is not registered, there is no sexual content (like any content, no), the renderers leave much to be desired (I can teach you how to work in Iray, lol). It just states the fact that for two years you have not released anything normal, and all your posts are a delay due to the lack of animation, I forgot to render, a new scene needs to be added. Every dev blog is a postponement of a short update for another 1-2 months. Where am I wrong ?
Stopped reading after this
What i don't understand is why are you even here if you dislike the game so much? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes