thymen

Apr 19, 2020
I don't want to go overboard, heh.
Just a bit fun entertainment while fixing some renders
indeed bruv, fuck those haters. i don't mind that there is not allot of sex. that's not the point of this game. the story line is really good. i love the build up to each plot. and i love the back story of each character. so yeah i believe more people will agree with me that we don't mind that there is not allot of sex. the story makes up for it.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone mind sharing the update release date window? I heard it pretty soon and i kinda want to replay the game for a bit before continuing it.

Reactions: Vasilji

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Also i'm not complaining for the lack of sex scene but i think it'll be awesome if u put a disclaimer in the beginning of the game to let the players know about it, i know there is tags but most people probably only see the rating before downloading. Or another alternative is to put sex scene in a dream sequence, as of now its pretty obvious that MC is lusting for the girls and it will make complete sense for him to wet dreams of them, and the best part is that its not really canon and only act as a fan service. Considering that, it was also cool to wait for the right moment and make the first sex scene special cause the dream sequence could ruin the anticipation for the actual sex scene.

All in all i really admire your work and wish the best of it, i personally encourage you to not listen to the haters and take your time in the development.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020

The coding and balancing kicked my butt more than I want to admit but alas - update is finally finished and given to the beta testers.
Once they give the green light it will be released.

-HG
Thank you kind stranger

Reactions: vmaks

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

The coding and balancing kicked my butt more than I want to admit but alas - update is finally finished and given to the beta testers.
Once they give the green light it will be released.

-HG
I am jealous of those beta testers.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also i'm not complaining for the lack of sex scene but i think it'll be awesome if u put a disclaimer in the beginning of the game to let the players know about it, i know there is tags but most people probably only see the rating before downloading.
I think you answered your own question somehow. Those who will not look for the tags and complain also won't read a bright red disclaimer flashing on their screen, even if the forum forced them to type it in word by word before being able to download.

I agree though that tags often do not tell the whole story (one sex scene with your wife who drops you afterwards in a teacher-student game will trigger "vaginal" even though it isn't what most players are looking for), so some devs comment a bit in the "genre" section. But those who won't read just won't read.

Reactions: c3p0

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Well, at least there is a silver lining with all these haters and trolls. They're providing Hopes with an ample amount of Filius content :LOL:
If that's the content you guys are looking for... gosh! I'm taken aback lol why? Just telling your story could be the key if you want to build trust or ray out confidence. However, it's a toxic thread indeed! Not sure about who's trolling whom yet >.<

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Gustavous

May 12, 2020
I was reading the troll posts, and I'm 100% convinced that the guy who said the renders suck is blind as fuck.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

I don't think we'll go from a simple mother's kiss to something lewd xD
Well, her kiss scene for now remains in my opinion the hottest of all kisses. And while I don't think we are going to have a discussion about how proud mommy is about her "big boy", there could be extreme level teasing with her. Less explicit than Isabel's but with a way higher difference in power.

If you think about it, the only one that could have sex now story wise is Isabel. Luna remains too soft and focused on other stuff. Gracie's while interested is going for the slow "let's accumulate knowledge" and Cordia, as you said, will simply not happening.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Well, her kiss scene for now remains in my opinion the hottest of all kisses. And while I don't think we are going to have a discussion about how proud mommy is about her "big boy", there could be extreme level teasing with her. Less explicit than Isabel's but with a way higher difference in power.

If you think about it, the only one that could have sex now story wise is Isabel. Luna remains too soft and focused on other stuff. Gracie's while interested is going for the slow "let's accumulate knowledge" and Cordia, as you said, will simply not happening.
So? You agree with me xd Gracie is more likely to receive sexy content, although if is Isabel again I wouldn't mind, when I played her content I was very satisfied, I loved her character. I guess it's because I love stealing girlfriends from others xDDDDDDDD I'm bad :LUL:

Reactions: Ayhsel and uhhhok

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So much 4 that memory lane .. any hot scenes you would like to share?
Maybe some saves right before those touchy feely moments with the babes you mentioned?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So much 4 that memory lane .. any hot scenes you would like to share?
Maybe some saves right before those touchy feely moments with the babes you mentioned?
Mmm I might be able to look into it, but I don't have all those save point save as with Deluca you save at your "room" prior starting the mini chapters.. But I know I have a Cordia save for the kiss. Let me check it up later.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes