sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
I would say wait. I finished the update and gave it to the beta testers.
Even if there are bugs that need to be fixed etc it's only a couple of days away at worst case.

*Edit* Oh you guys are fast...
Lmao didn't expect el jefe to respond himself. Thanks, I'll gladly wait it out.

Also screw all the people complaining about the update taking so long. In all the games I've played on here I've never understood that. It's the epitome of false entitlement, since every game on here is FREE, and devs only get paid by people nice enough to donate on patreon. And I'm sure at least 90% of the people complaining are not people who donate.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure if you're aware or not, but old saves won't work and you'll have to start all over from the beginning once the new update drops, so it may be wise just to hold off until then.
Thank you for the information, you saved a lot of my time since i would just replay the game with the new update. Also i've heard the new update is on a beta test right now and will be released pretty soon.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Thank you for the information, you saved a lot of my time since i would just replay the game with the new update. Also, i've heard the new update is on a beta test right now and will be released pretty soon.
Not a problem man. Glad I could help out and save you the time.
Yeah I read about that a little bit ago myself. Thanks man.

Reactions: HenzoStar

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm sorry but no no no. Not that I don't want to have some naughty time with both of them, but does anyone remember this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you implying you only made that promise to get into her panties? My goddess, what a player!

I don't know. Out of the 4 girls, Luna is the one I less want to lewd. For me she is like a kitty I want to pet and play with, more than a tiger I want jumping on me! :lepew:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Are you implying you only made that promise to get into her panties? My goddess, what a player!

I don't know. Out of the 4 girls, Luna is the one I less want to lewd. For me she is like a kitty I want to pet and play with, more than a tiger I want jumping on me! :lepew:
I mean I definitely want to pet her as well but that is certainly going to be LEWD :love:

So maybe I can pet kitty (LOL) tongue Gracie and THEN kiss Cordia
But hopefully back to back to back cuz I like to stare death in the face ;)

Reactions: WhiteyG and Ayhsel

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

Not at all I did that because I gladly trade my life for a chance to kill people that evil. But a little love as a reward would be nice too. As far as Luna being a kitty I'd contradict you but,

Since whichone showed me this , I cannot get this idea out of my head, so I had to create a meme

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You kind of already did that for me. That isn't a kitty I'd want to play with :ROFLMAO:
That's my Lioness

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Am I sad to have to restart the game? A little... Am I excited that I'll get to spend 12 hours playing this game again? Hell yes.

Reactions: BhosadBhangi

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Ohh damn. I'm as giddy as a japanese school girl right now. 2 of my favorite games are in beta testing. This game and intertwined. :love:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes