bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
Did I hear that there will finally gonna be an update, early next month, possibly this weekend, if it is, time to celebrate.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I heard the update was already out but since Cordia was in it and in a slightly compromising scene with MC Wilfred took all of the updates off everyone's devices and erased their memories of it.....

Or wait I don't remember what I was saying

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
All depends on how long the beta testers take, but I have no clue how long that actually will be lol
I was mainly hoping to convey that they should balance their expectations. I only passively watch this thread and the date has changed like 4 times. Could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be even longer.

If it's not posted by EoD tomorrow I wouldn't expect it for a few more days at the very least.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
I was mainly hoping to convey that they should balance their expectations. I only passively watch this thread and the date has changed like 4 times. Could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be even longer.

If it's not posted by EoD tomorrow I wouldn't expect it for a few more days at the very least.
Yeah I get you, and I was just saying I don't really have any knowledge of how long beta testing for these games usually takes.

Reactions: lolgotem

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Lmao I check that thread maybe once a month with how big those updates are
The discussions are pretty good sometimes. With the thicc ass updates it gets there's never a shortage of things to discuss when a new episode is on the horizon.

When episode 7 releases I guarantee that thread will be hilarious.

Reactions: sadboi242

Kalamyte

May 8, 2020
will the update be translated into French or will you have to wait for an independent to translate it? sorry for my english, i'm french ^^

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
will the update be translated into French or will you have to wait for an independent to translate it? sorry for my english, i'm french ^^
Don't know. Translations are fan based and thus often done after the current release and also can become abadonded if none are willing to do them.

Reactions: Kalamyte

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would love for the underlined statement to be correct, but alas ...
It is not how many people would read it and understand - I do find it sometimes hard to believe what I saw here -, but how many don't read it. And in my view that are too much who don't read it and will ask regardless.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah there is that but you know most people will take notice so this thread is less littered with the my save's don't work posts.
I wouldnt be so sure. There is a game in this forum and updater wrote a warning in the middle of the OP with yellow font. Warning says "This version is like early release, I wouldnt download and play this verison because it is full of bugs. downloading and playing it is in your risk"

You would be suprised the amount of "This game is garbage, its full of bugs" posts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There are tons of people who cant read/understand in this forum

I can give the link to this game if requested.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I wouldnt be so sure. There is a game in this forum and updater wrote a warning in the middle of the OP with yellow font. Warning says "This version is like early release, I wouldnt download and play this verison because it is full of bugs. downloading and playing it is in your risk"

You would be suprised the amount of "This game is garbage, its full of bugs" posts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: There are tons of people who cant read/understand in this forum

I can give the link to this game if requested.
There's always going to be idiots in life who don't read.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A status update = "abandoned?"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? thats a great song, anyone know the name of it"
Alpha release = "help, got xyz error!!!"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? thats a great song, anyone know the name of it"
Beta release = "wtf, no fixes yet!!!"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? still waiting for someone to share the music playlist here"
Final release = "Nevermind bugs, the next update when?"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? thank you guys, much appreciated, love that song"

Welcome to Adult game threads :)
just a slight modifications here and there :BootyTime:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
just a slight modifications here and there :BootyTime:
A status update = "abandoned?"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? Thats a great song, anyone know the name of it"
Alpha release = "help, got xyz error!!!"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? I found that bug in Deluca-PC_Versx.x.xAPLHA. Thats a great song, anyone know the name of it"
Beta release = "wtf, no fixes yet!!!"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? I found that bug in Deluca-PC_Versx.x.xAPLHA! Still waiting for someone to share the music playlist here"
Final release = "Nevermind bugs, the next update when?"
"compressed? android? mac?...animations? sound? ntr avoidable? mom-to-fuck here? That bug from the alpha ist still there in Deluca-PC_Versx.x.xAPLHA!:mad: Thank you guys, much appreciated, love that song"

Welcome to Adult game threads
I think now it should be right. Well definitily not, but another one can do it now.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes