Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Fair warning if you intend to introduce more heart-breaking scenes like luna's past
View attachment 1114614
damn thing stayed on my mind for days
Hahaha that was fun. But, if anything, I want MORE scene like this. Not so much the focus in the cruelty but on the sadness, anger and despair :love:
I heard the update was already out but since Cordia was in it and in a slightly compromising scene with MC Wilfred took all of the updates off everyone's devices and erased their memories of it.....

Or wait I don't remember what I was saying
I can tolerate he selling cocaine to kids, hitting elders, pimping women, kill, steal, destroy, manipulate the masses towards chaos and self destruction. All fine. I even encourage him to. But hide lewd Cordia from us? That motherfucker low quality Alfred Pennyworth wanna be crossed a line here! He has to go!

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't mind replaying but I hope they removed the grinding gameplay. I'm not looking forward to replay that part. I still remember working my ass off to get a bottle of wine for Isabel. Its worth it though:love:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I don't mind replaying but I hope they removed the grinding gameplay. I'm not looking forward to replay that part. I still remember working my ass off to get a bottle of wine for Isabel. Its worth it though:love:
If I remember correctly, one of the purposes of recreating contract system was remove (or facilitate, I cant remember so well) grinding.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Given the change in code in this version, my guess is the amount of bugs and complexity will be higher. So, next week weekends as it first is my estimation. Pretty much beta testers giving back results this weekend and a week for Hopes to fix the bugs, test the bugs and release.

So I would not expecting anything and take it easy for the next 10 days.

Reactions: JJJ84

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Given the change in code in this version, my guess is the amount of bugs and complexity will be higher. So, next week weekends as it first is my estimation. Pretty much beta testers giving back results this weekend and a week for Hopes to fix the bugs, test the bugs and release.

So I would not expecting anything and take it easy for the next 10 days.
It's true that the bugs are higher due to that (and also gameplay balance and stuff)
But it won't be 10 days, no worries :)

Working alongside the testers, so fixing at the same time they're playing while I also add the last touch which is the music.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
It's true that the bugs are higher due to that (and also gameplay balance and stuff)
But it won't be 10 days, no worries :)

Working alongside the testers, so fixing at the same time they're playing while I also add the last touch which is the music.
Take as much time as you need Hopes
Bugs are nightmare sometimes

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes