himonix

Apr 7, 2019
This update gonna be pretty boring (for someone who eagerly waiting for main 4 girls content)

This is gonna be just side arc story update (UI and some changes) after MONTHS. Geez.

P.S - I know most of the people here are playing it for story and s*x obviously.
But the fact is it's gonna be booooring for someone who has no interest in Side Female Characters.

And for specifically Cordia content i need to check after years I guess :unsure:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This update gonna be pretty boring (for someone who eagerly waiting for main 4 girls content)

This is gonna be just side arc story update (UI and some changes) after MONTHS. Geez.

P.S - I know most of the people here are playing it for story and s*x obviously.
But the fact is it's gonna be booooring for someone who has no interest in Side Female Characters.

And for specifically Cordia content i need to check after years I guess :unsure:
Congratulations on being a beta tester! I'm fairly envious of you for that!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

That is the life of a game in development. Sometimes what is being worked on is the 'mechanical stuff' and side characters.
I release based on the overall game status instead of episodic.

Update is coming. hmm somehow i lost a litle bit of my fire for this game. i Hope this update will ignite it again. and i hope the next update dont will take almost a year :D. i am so addicted to this game.
It wont :)

Thought I was the only one... I abstained myself from saying anything, because yeah, unfortunately, those type of comments makes the other fans want to stone us. If only ppl were a bit objective and accept criticisms. Anyway, peace out.
Rarely does anyone get 'stoned' for saying stuff like that.
At most, they just say 'bye then' if the other guy's written style is overly negative.

Those that the players hate are extremely toxic people.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
We don't have to stone anyone, we have Floaty to take care of that. :devilish:
That's precisely what I'm talking about. Threads like this one, AWAM, Being a Dik (my favorite game BTW) or similar titles don't accept criticisms. I rarely, very rarely comment on those threads precisely for this reason. As soon as you don't follow the herd, you have 10 pplz facepalming your comment and being agressive, even if you don't troll or anything. Just expressing thoughts became a luxury in those particular threads.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
That's precisely what I'm talking about. Threads like this one, AWAM, Being a Dik (my favorite game BTW) or similar titles don't accept criticisms. I rarely, very rarely comment on those threads precisely for this reason. As soon as you don't follow the herd, you have 10 pplz facepalming your comment and being agressive, even if you don't troll or anything. Just expressing thoughts became a luxury in those particular threads.
I rarely post in BaDik because of this. And its always the same 10 people in the circlejerk that get hostile.

Reactions: `Ray` and Kakato

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
That's precisely what I'm talking about. Threads like this one, AWAM, Being a Dik (my favorite game BTW) or similar titles don't accept criticisms.
Wait, which game is AWAM? I'm drawing a blank here. Also, BaDIK is one of my favorites as well and while I don't watch that thread due to spoilers for season 2, I did follow it for it a bit once season 1 was out. I know what you mean regarding the criticism.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
It was only a joke man. I didn't facepalm you or call you any names. I'm a huge fan of this game and like everyone else who likes this game I would love to see updates happen quickly. However I understand that Hopes works a full time job and is doing this in his spare time. The only people that really catch hell in this thread are those that act like Hopes is making a fortune and should have a large team cranking out updates. I have no problem with you or anyone else that gives legitimate criticism, but the idiots that want to come in here and call the fans idiots and Hopes a milker that's a different story.

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
That is the life of a game in development. Sometimes what is being worked on is the 'mechanical stuff' and side characters.
I release based on the overall game status instead of episodic.
Yes I understand Hope.
Thanks for letting me rant a bit and handling it maturely.
My favourite developer for a reason xD
Hopefully next update after this upcoming update will be focused on 1 of the main girls minimum :p
God Speed Hope

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I rarely post in BaDik because of this. And its always the same 10 people in the circlejerk that get hostile.
Yeah and I know who you are talking about. I just hate that behavior. They act as if the thread belongs to them and monopolize every damn discussion/debate. It's really frustrating. If you go against their theories/ideas/points/whatever, you are going to face a hard time. And Staff members/mods don't do anything about that.

Every thread here belong to everyone. Not a portion of pplz who think they hold the absolute truth. Never thought I'd say that, but sometimes, I think I understand the dude who created multiple accounts to shitpost everywhere. This was probably a member who got tired of being tossed around by those pplz. When you think about it, he didn't choose his targets on a whim.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It all depends on what the 'criticism' is and very much how it is being said.

For some 'fucking scammer dev is purposely not working on the game' is a valid criticism.
For me and many others - it is not.

Stuff like 'is the next update going to take as long? Why are the update take so long?"
Then the common answer is "hobby game, new code change, etc."
Sometimes they ask it literally one post below someone who just got it answered and people can get annoyed with that.
I ofc just say that it is a hobby but will always aim to improve that part.

And circling back.
Dude: 'This game must have sex now!'
Me: 'No. Don't wanna.'
Dude: 'Can't take criticism!'

So, yeah. I think it is overall the idea of what is criticism and what is just annoying self-entitlement that many seems to get wrong.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That's precisely what I'm talking about. Threads like this one, AWAM, Being a Dik (my favorite game BTW) or similar titles don't accept criticisms.
Thats to harsch to say it. The only ones that are being - to use your therm - "stoned" are trolls that come here and start to accuse of milking and become extremely toxic.

Wait, which game is AWAM?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can't speak for others and I sure sometimes also have a short fuse, but I don't get offendend and agressive over normal dispute. Your hear me?!:ROFLMAO:
So write down your opinion and be active, the more the merrier.

PS: I try to keep Floaty off your back.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kakato and WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes