Nov 10, 2019
Bought a new pc. Glad I came to read up on the posts and didn't already start a new playthrough :ROFLMAO:
I've been missing Luna terribly :p
(Yeah, I didn't think to copy over my saves. 100+ game saves all gone. Going to wear myself out replaying them all)

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And now you can continue to throw feces on the fan, because you did not even donate $ 1 to the project that you so zealously idolize.
You did read the part were I said I did support it?

Everything else I don't care about. It is your opinion and it is fine. You do you. But this is not an opinion. I did support the project.

For the second complain, and I said this as someone that has happily given the full price of Cyberpunk 2077 to this project, this is more of a complex issue but POTENTIALLY JUSTIFIED.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
because you did not even donate $ 1 to the project that you so zealously idolize. :4Head:
Unsubstantiated assumption. Contradicted directly by facts.
Even if the rest of your post is correct, then surely the person who did not donate is in a far better position than the person who did?
The person who did not donate remains objective & judges it for what they see, rather than their view being filtered through their bitter opinion.
The person who did donate and feels hard done by, forms an opinion from a frustrated position. This is otherwise known as confirmation bias.
Other people who donate, do not share your view.
This makes it entirely subjective.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Friend, how much did you donate to him ? A good friend of mine gave this game a few years on the highest subscription, in other words, he could not donate to it, but buy 3090. All because of the "HOPE", although I told him a long time ago that this game will last forever. Even you wish for normal updates and you know that they were not until today. And yet, somewhere in your heart you realize that you will play the game fully by the end of 2040. Do you know what the new generation of video cards do and what crazy renderers you can do ? I'll give you an inside look: (you can make Hollywood-level content on two cards)
That proves to me you did not read my post. I said implicitly how much. The full price of Cyberpunk 2077 is 60 dollars (12 months x 5 dollars per month).

I don't care about what others do with their money. It is their right and their problem, for better or worse. I don't like people telling me what to do so I will not tell them what they should do.

But if you are going to go and make claims about people, on the very least read their post. I do welcome the flaw in my logic and opinion. I grow every time someone corrects me.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Friend, how much did you donate to him ? A good friend of mine gave this game a few years on the highest subscription, in other words, he could not donate to it, but buy 3090. All because of the "HOPE", although I told him a long time ago that this game will last forever. Even you wish for normal updates and you know that they were not until today. And yet, somewhere in your heart you realize that you will play the game fully by the end of 2040. Do you know what the new generation of video cards do and what crazy renderers you can do ? I'll give you an inside look: (you can make Hollywood-level content on two cards)
Seriously, I do not understand what you hope to achieve.
Is it that you want to save other players from making the same mistake that you did?
Is it that you want to change the mind of people who do enjoy it?

I really do not think you're being particularly successful, at either.
Please explain your objective?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Seriously, I do not understand what you hope to achieve.
Is it that you want to save other players from making the same mistake that you did?
Is it that you want to change the mind of people who do enjoy it?

I really do not think you're being particularly successful, at either.
Please explain your objective?
And in addition to that, please present proof to the things you write.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Initially, my goal was to return the money I spent, but I didn't care anymore. Then I got carried away with the thread and some people wrote to me that I could make a project with a lot of content on this topic with Snake character models. I'm at work right now. Soon, a game (similar to DeLuca) will appear on this site with the same character models, only with content in version 0.1 five times more than the current Snake game. It will be interesting. It's interesting to show the public what you can do in a month on good hardware if you really care about your game. An amazing fact, I found a more realistic quality of his character models in the free access, although this is already a separate topic for conversation. So guys, expect absolute penetration into your favorite characters with ridiculous lines from this topic.
So.... zero proof?
This whole post has nothing at all to do with what was requested.
Are you familiar with the concept "the burden of evidence"?
If you make a claim, it is up to you to prove it, not to anyone else to disprove it.

Reactions: jish55

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Initially, my goal was to return the money I spent, but I didn't care anymore. Then I got carried away with the thread and some people wrote to me that I could make a project with a lot of content on this topic with Snake character models. I'm at work right now. Soon, a game (similar to DeLuca) will appear on this site with the same character models, only with content in version 0.1 five times more than the current Snake game. It will be interesting. It's interesting to show the public what you can do in a month on good hardware if you really care about your game. An amazing fact, I found a more realistic quality of his character models in the free access, although this is already a separate topic for conversation. So guys, expect absolute penetration into your favorite characters with ridiculous lines from this topic.
Ohh so when will release? you said a month of development? so you probably have a release date set. Can you show some renders? I am interested.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Proof of what ? This is a private project that I do for the developer, when the first version is released, a topic will appear on the forum and a patreon. I'm just doing renderings/animations. If you check the latest game updates, then it will appear there sooner or later under a very provocative name. The only thing that will disappoint the Snake's supporters is that all of its female heroes will be fucked in the first update, and the wrapper will be much more beautiful. Well, or they will continue to look at one interface bar once a year (there are strange people here).
The proof that you were asked for, in the post that you responded to. :FacePalm:
Proof of the things that you have claimed.
Otherwise, without evidence, they are unsubstantiated, therefore baseless claims.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have four more oral sex animations to finish with Grace. Then I'll send it all to the customer, and then it's not my problem. The fact is that there will be a game with more content and characters with DeLuca, so wait. I will ask the patron about the publication, if he gives the green light, then I will once again start insulting the local public and under the spoiler video of a sex scene with one of the characters, as well as perhaps I will publish a topic with a vote. And when the game officially starts to come out, I will definitely add a furi character with the snake logo, which is fucked by ogres (it will be epic).
Those are a lot of claims I will be happy to see realized! I am going to save them for posterity!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
With the same face, I watch a person who can't release a normal update on the latest generation of video cards, and interface changes and coding on python take him a year of time. Somewhere one Patrick star beats himself with firewood to build his second home. :WeSmart:
So, you do not provide any evidence of your claims against the game, or the dev.
Instead you try to deflect with another claim of your own masterpiece being in production.
Something which you have also provided zero evidence of.

OK. Well, I look forward to seeing what you are capable of.
Hurry up.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes