whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You are so pathetic that you can't remove the transparent label site and advertise a third-party domain. Now it is clear why your game lasts so long, because if it is difficult for you to lighten the url in Photoshop (in 2 seconds), then when you create an image, you have to spend six months of your life on it, well, do not worry, soon you will learn to produce three gui dies in a year. :KEK:
Man, you're soooo bitter.
It's really very sad.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
You are so pathetic that you can't remove the transparent label site and advertise a third-party domain. Now it is clear why your game lasts so long, because if it is difficult for you to lighten the url in Photoshop (in 2 seconds), then when you create an image, you have to spend six months of your life on it, well, do not worry, soon you will learn to produce three gui dies in a year. :KEK:
Dude chill out. There's way more better things to do out there. Don't you think you're just wasting your time?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Proof of what ? Can't you go to the archive's website, drive in a fragment from the snake's patreon, and check the saved copy of the page with its promises and goals ? So difficult ?
You made the claims.
It is up to you to provide evidence.
You have failed to do so.
It is not up to me to go and find evidence in support of your claim. That's your job, pal.
I'm afraid that, without evidence, your claims are simply unsubstantiated opinions.
I prefer to deal in facts. (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You choose to pay a dev, to support the game that he is making.
If you do not like the game that he is making, or the way that he is making it, withdraw your support.
You do not pay the dev to make the game that you want.

• Angry
Reactions: hopes is MILKING

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Proof of what ? Can't you go to the archive's website, drive in a fragment from the snake's patreon, and check the saved copy of the page with its promises and goals ? So difficult ? Now I'm leaving, and the next time I come back here (you already know why). It will be interesting to see your arguments next time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Guys do not believe the lies about him being a patron.
Do you really think someone like that has the capacity to support another being?

Just report him and hope he gets a thread ban because his harassment is getting really tiring.
Just put him in ignore and go on about your day Hopes :BootyTime:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I remember a long time ago when people used to discuss who was the best girl (which is Luna btw), and people talked about stuff related to the game's story. Good times... Now every time I check this thread it's just kids complaining.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Guys do not believe the lies about him being a patron.
Do you really think someone like that has the capacity to support another being?

Just report him and hope he gets a thread ban because his harassment is getting really tiring.
i agree with you Hope

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
as Hopes said, just report the guy so maybe he can eat his nails not being able to comment further on

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I remember a long time ago when people used to discuss who was the best girl (which is Luna btw), and people talked about stuff related to the game's story. Good times... Now every time I check this thread it's just kids complaining.
those were the days man
nowadays it's just kids whining about the game and Hopes

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't know.. each of the 4 girls have their appeal... I do believe, though, that currently the Lunalites would win over the Cordiamancers, Isabellers and kights of the order of Gracie.

It will be fun to watch.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes