JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am very confident her numbers are significantly higher than the rest. Probably a consequence of My name is Luna. There is nothing similar for the other girls for now.

What I am going to say is probably biased as I do think Cordia might be my favorite, but the surprise is she has so many strong supporters compared to Gracie and Isabel, given how little content she has.

But Luna reigns for now. No way to deny it.
Many probably began liking Luna (or began really warming up to her if not done so previously) with My name is Luna event, but I think I was feeling she was starting to became my favorite from the moment MC got her knife back and got a "hug" as his reward.
The way she was awkwardly hugging the MC, I could tell there was something more to her than the surface level acts we saw of her, and immediately grabbed my attention.
Then the Musala Hill's attacking bees events basically sealed the deal.
Later on My name is Luna event confirmed, why she is my favorite character.

lol I love Cordia, because she is largely unobtainable.
Cordia is my very close second favorite (only so slightly after Luna). Her demeanor, which includes her charisma as the Family's donna, her integrity, her kindness, and also her troubles (which are yet to be revealed), I'm already greatly invested in them.

I'm not sure unobtainable will necessarily be true towards the future, but her status and aura (as one of the legendary OG "4 Serpents") does give her that strong Holy Grail feel. And desire to have that while seeing the true woman behind the legend I admit, is intoxicating to say the least.

That probably has more to do with plot that she being main girl. Cordia is too important to care about you, Gracie lacks empathy so at most she would to wake you up to cut you up with a scalpel and study you come and play or learn something. Isabel has a position to keep, the wife of the next Don.

Luna, on the other hand, do as she pleases. And suddenly she finds this guy.. "let's check!"
In terms of story, it does definitely feel like Luna is set more up as more of a main girl than others (though as we delve more into the storyline, who knows this might develop into more of ensemble, balancing out between all the girls).

I guess best way to describe Luna (especially compared to others) is that she is a "Free Spirit."
She just doesn't have, or she won't let other things restrict her in terms of relationship (as you said, Cordia is the head of the Family and is often watched by others, Gracie still needs to get fully past that hurdle of "indecency" that stops her and MC going into full exploration of love, and Isabel still needs to be wary of Antonio possibly finding out about her and MC's relationship).

Come to think of it, it's kinda funny. When Gracie first met with the MC with sunshine behind her, I thought "Oh that must be the main girl."
Who would have thought that the girl with the first lines saying "I killed you already. How are you still alive?" & "Oh, did I kill your brother?" would rise up to become a main girl. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
While I do love Luna, I do hope for a Mafia Harem :ROFLMAO:
That warranted a (y) but I'm at reaction limit! lol
I'm no sure unobtainable will necessarily be true towards the future, but her status and aura (as one of the legendary OG "4 Serpents") does give her that strong Holy Grail feel. And desire to have that while seeing the true woman behind the legend I admit, is intoxicating to say the least.
100%, just the impression that she is presented as unobtainable, but with the slight suggestion that we could maybe obtain her....
It's like the high class lady teases us. :LOL:

Reactions: JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's like the high class lady teases us. :LOL:
Cordia tease totally melts my chocolate body.

This is the second time I need to explain my feelings this way today (you know, easter and all that), the other was with Emma's bunny in Hillside... My babygirl is sooooooo hot and cute that I go from hard chocolate bar to hot chocolate.

Reactions: JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Cordia tease totally melts my chocolate body.

This is the second time I need to explain my feelings this way today (you know, easter and all that), the other was with Emma's bunny in Hillside... My babygirl is sooooooo hot and cute that I go from hard chocolate bar to hot chocolate.
lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who would have thought that the girl with the first lines saying "I killed you already. How are you still alive?" & "Oh, did I kill your brother?" would rise up to become a main girl. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I totally forgot about this! Now I need to know who it was, that she killed!

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
lmao

I totally forgot about this! Now I need to know who it was, that she killed!
Can you blame me? She would make Iceman feel like the Human Torch...

Meanwhile, if it has not been for the scene in which she is shown under the sun, I would have suspected Cordia would be a member for my species. There is no way a 49 years old human looks soooo good and young.
She might not be a vampire, but I am confident there is something supernatural in her.. just look at that! No tea is that powerful!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Meanwhile, if it has not been for the scene in which she is shown under the sun, I would have suspected Cordia would be a member for my species. There is no way a 49 years old human looks soooo good and young.
She might not be a vampire, but I am confident there is something supernatural in her.. just look at that! No tea is that powerful!
If I was back in school and she was my teacher, damn.... One of the following would happen.

A) I would be motivated to get As in all my subjects
B) I would be too distracted by her to study at all (I mean with a killer body like that, comparable to a living vampire, can you blame me? :LOL: )

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0 and Ayhsel

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn it! Can't believe I missed all the fun..........

And you are all wrong, Floaty is the best girl (well non-gender Lapis Hardus)!!!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If I had one complaint, it's that we still haven't gotten the dragons yet, and I know, I know, they're coming, but still, we were promised Dragons over a year ago and never got it, worst game ever.
Reaction limit, but outstanding. :ROFLMAO: Take a bow, sir.
Brava!

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I'm just here waiting for the time when the MC finally has a chance with Cordia and Wilfred walks in to ask the MC if he likes taking it dry cuz they're all out of lube. :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I reacted for you. Calling this game out for what it is (the worst ever, including E.T. on the Atari 2600) deserves that :)
Thank you, my friend. Much appreciated and absolutely deserved.
The lack of dragons is distinctly disturbing. :LOL:
I'm just here waiting for the time when the MC finally has a chance with Cordia and Wilfred walks in to ask the MC if he likes taking it dry cuz they're all out of lube. :D
ha ha ha yeah & that old man spit ain't moist enough anymore! :eek:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes