Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The game that affected me deeply was inspired by our Turkish TV series
Surprised me he probably isn't watching right now
anyway, our series usually start well and then gets worse
I am sure that everyone in Turkey would totally agree with you :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that's one funny scene it gets me every damn time. Also agreed, the biggest example is Kurtlar Vadisi, it's first 97 episodes is a cult series without any doubt. But it's quality took a nosedive afterwards
Yeah, at that point they tried to convert a good mafia theme movie to something else :( Yet I am still a little bit confused with the idea of our series known abroad this well :confused:

Reactions: AKONER

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pretty much what I said :LOL:, but Ayhsel got upset and said something about killing himself :oops:, so I got scared and haven't mentioned it since, especially how a feathered dragon would look after coughing up his first fireball :sneaky:.
wait right there - are you telling you actually had a great opportunity to free this world (and forum) from self-proclaimed villain known as Ayhsel ...and you blew it:FacePalm::HideThePain:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
okay I was on a family trip with no internet for 4 days but I'm back now bro

where is the update did something happen is our leader HopesGaming okay
Well, besides the usual "another trolling day at Deluca's" Sunday, not much.

The guy that has a very weird name made this claim, so we are waiting for this fantastic "Deluca Style" game, that is supposed to be a revolution in the history of VN, with a story longer than Homer's iliad and odyssey in just version 0.1, all that in just one month! Unbelievable, right? but it is true, according to him. 1617644267870.png

BUT i am just summarizing yesterday's event, NOT STARTING ANYTHING. So please, let's avoid making further comments on the topic.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
This is a stupid question and I am probably very stupid for asking it.

I saw a name floating around... certainly I'm late for the joke.
I don't want to get spoiled with the context, and I don't want to find out.
I just need to know one detail.
Does Floaty have big boobs?
Some boulder like titties

okay I was on a family trip with no internet for 4 days but I'm back now bro

where is the update did something happen is our leader HopesGaming okay
Hopes is fine

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
oh thank you god when I came back and I didn't see the update I thought something bad happened
Not as far as I know. The idea that it should be around this week comes simply from Hopes' comment last week about my comment that it should take around 10 days, which was around next weekend. He said it should not take that much so we can conclude it is potentially less.

JJJ84 seems to be the one with the most updated information.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey HopesGaming,

Hope you've been doing well man. While we're waiting for the update with hype, I just thought I'd ask you some questions, if you don't mind (and you know me, when I ask you questions about DeLuca, I love to go a bit more deep-dive ;)) :

1) Will there be any fun events or situations which happens in the DeLuca Family mansion's kitchen?
I remember there being a render before with Gracie & Isabel being on opposite sides of the kitchen looking angrily at each other (with MC standing further behind them at the background) & thought it was possibly for an upcoming reconciliation event between them, but then we got the Blizzard Princess event (in the freezer). Was that scene a special requested render?

2) We haven't seen such characters yet, but I'm guessing the Family does hire staff for everyday cooking & regular property maintenance?
I mean, yes, Cordia loves to cook (which is fantastic), but evenso, I don't think she'll have time or wish to be always cooking for everyone, & have a feeling she has a chef and/or a cooking team as service on the premises. Also, while we saw Isabel at times tidying up the living room, I'd imagine that there are cleaners who clean the house in general, & gardeners who maintain the gardens & the lawns.

3) The much talked about (especially in Isabel's events) "Wilfred's special wine collection", will we ever get to see them?

4) The tournament that you mentioned is coming sometime in the future, aka "Frenetico Tournaments", are there special venues in which they're held (something that may be equivalent to the real-world football Stadiums but for the DeLuca-Verse)?

5) So far, in the DeLuca Family mansion, there are the following rooms shown (or implied to exist):

- MC's room (including the bathroom)
- Luna's room
- Gracie's room
- Antonio & Isabel's room
- Don's office
- Cordia's room
- Basement cells (where Eiza was kept locked up overnight)
- Kitchen
- Large Family dining room (where MC had meal with the Family & got poisoned)
- Living room

Are there any other rooms or notable places in the mansion (or within the estate's boundaries) that we're not aware of yet (but will discover through main story/free-roam events)?

For example, I can see an example such as following:

Wilfred leading MC into the "Interrogation chamber" of the house:

MC: Wilfred, how come I've never seen this part of the house before? I don't remember Luna mentioning it to me when I first got here.
Wilfred: Of course she wouldn't mention it young sir, because she doesn't know about it. It would be unsightly to see the young ladies witness the screams and agonies coming from this room.

or something like that.

6) Some questions about the Pacificatoris organization:

a) How large is the actual organization? Is it just based in Lucania, or is it global (by that I mean for example, in the East, perhaps there are branches of Pacificatori organization in China & Japan which functions the same way (as in Lucania) for the triads & the yakuza families?

b) Is there a Pacificatori HQ in Lucania? Perhaps it's just me, but it might be quite interesting to visit, if it fits the narrative.

7) Previously, I asked a question about customizing MC's bedroom, and whether that's a possibility. You gave me a very valid answer in why it's too difficult and unlikely to happen.
That got me thinking, what about Luna's room? Any chance we can get an event in the future to change Luna's bedroom layout? By that, I'm not talking about total customization, but perhaps a fixed room layout change (i.e. makeover) for everyone, that is assuming the player does activate the event.

For example, Luna due to her trauma after her captivity with the Mysterious 6, fears walls have electricity, and has her bed never touch the walls. Perhaps with this event, we can have Luna get a better bed, push her bed to the wall (assuming MC help her overcome her trauma), hang some of her guns or knives up on her wall or something, which shows Luna's decorative side, yet befitting her personality.

8) Gracie has dance sessions, & Isabel has yoga sessions with the MC, which I'm guessing will be ongoing as part of their future events. Will we have anything like that with Luna & MC?

9) Gracie is sort of revered like a princess when she goes to town (as MC finds out in "Town Time" event), due to in large part of how the town thinks of Cordia.
But what would be the townsfolk's reaction with Luna if she goes off to town on her own? Do people shirk away from her out of fear in general (due to her reputation as Luna De Loca), or does she still have some folks who greet her genuinely and kindly (even though most likely not as many as Gracie)?

10) So Eiza's storyline or events after her sister's rescue mission, will those be intertwined with other girls' freeroam events? Just a bit curious about your plans with her character (that is, if you can reveal anything).

So excited for the update!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not as far as I know. The idea that it should be around this week comes simply from Hopes' comment last week about my comment that it should take around 10 days, which was around next weekend. He said it should not take that much so we can conclude it is potentially less.

JJJ84 seems to be the one with the most updated information.
Thanks mate, but you might just be giving me a bit too much credit there. All I do is just take a look at what is being said around Hopes discord channel every now and then.
Pretty sure people who frequent the discord channel often (like almost every day) would probably know more than me if I'm being honest (I have a discord account, but I admit, I don't use it often, not being a huge discord user).

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Try to help with somethings I think I know

3) The much talked about (especially in Isabel's events) "Wilfred's special wine collection", will we ever get to see them?
After Floaty looted Wilfreds special wine collection there isn't much to show anymore. Not that Wilfred would ever confirm such an event, but since then, he has a personnal jack hammer with the writting "Floaty's End" on it.
Are there any other rooms or notable places in the mansion (or within the estate's boundaries) that we're not aware of yet (but will discover through main story/free-roam events)?
Yes, they are, at least Floaty bedroom, but he is a very private person.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hey HopesGaming,

Hope you've been doing well man. While we're waiting for the update with hype, I just thought I'd ask you some questions, if you don't mind (and you know me, when I ask you questions about DeLuca, I love to go a bit more deep-dive ;)) :

1) Will there be any fun events or situations which happens in the DeLuca Family mansion's kitchen?
I remember there being a render before with Gracie & Isabel being on opposite sides of the kitchen looking angrily at each other (with MC standing further behind them at the background) & thought it was possibly for an upcoming reconciliation event between them, but then we got the Blizzard Princess event (in the freezer). Was that scene a special requested render?

2) We haven't seen such characters yet, but I'm guessing the Family does hire staff for everyday cooking & regular property maintenance?
I mean, yes, Cordia loves to cook (which is fantastic), but evenso, I don't think she'll have time or wish to be always cooking for everyone, & have a feeling she has a chef and/or a cooking team as service on the premises. Also, while we saw Isabel at times tidying up the living room, I'd imagine that there are cleaners who clean the house in general, & gardeners who maintain the gardens & the lawns.

4) The tournament that you mentioned is coming sometime in the future, aka "Frenetico Tournaments", are there special venues in which they're held (something that may be equivalent to the real-world football Stadiums but for the DeLuca-Verse)?

5) So far, in the DeLuca Family mansion, there are the following rooms shown (or implied to exist):

- MC's room (including the bathroom)
- Luna's room
- Gracie's room
- Antonio & Isabel's room
- Don's office
- Cordia's room
- Basement cells (where Eiza was kept locked up overnight)
- Kitchen
- Large Family dining room (where MC had meal with the Family & got poisoned)
- Living room

For example, I can see an example such as following:

Wilfred leading MC into the "Interrogation chamber" of the house:

MC: Wilfred, how come I've never seen this part of the house before? I don't remember Luna mentioning it to me when I first got here.
Wilfred: Of course she wouldn't mention it young sir, because she doesn't know about it. It would be unsightly to see the young ladies witness the screams and agonies coming from this room.

or something like that.

6) Some questions about the Pacificatoris organization:

a) How large is the actual organization? Is it just based in Lucania, or is it global (by that I mean for example, in the East, perhaps there are branches of Pacificatori organization in China & Japan which functions the same way (as in Lucania) for the triads & the yakuza families?

b) Is there a Pacificatori HQ in Lucania? Perhaps it's just me, but it might be quite interesting to visit, if it fits the narrative.

7) Previously, I asked a question about customizing MC's bedroom, and whether that's a possibility. You gave me a very valid answer in why it's too difficult and unlikely to happen.
That got me thinking, what about Luna's room? Any chance we can get an event in the future to change Luna's bedroom layout? By that, I'm not talking about total customization, but perhaps a fixed room layout change (i.e. makeover) for everyone, that is assuming the player does activate the event.

For example, Luna due to her trauma after her captivity with the Mysterious 6, fears walls have electricity, and has her bed never touch the walls. Perhaps with this event, we can have Luna get a better bed, push her bed to the wall (assuming MC help her overcome her trauma), hang some of her guns or knives up on her wall or something, which shows Luna's decorative side, yet befitting her personality.

8) Gracie has dance sessions, & Isabel has yoga sessions with the MC, which I'm guessing will be ongoing as part of their future events. Will we have anything like that with Luna & MC?

9) Gracie is sort of revered like a princess when she goes to town (as MC finds out in "Town Time" event), due to in large part of how the town thinks of Cordia.
But what would be the townsfolk's reaction with Luna if she goes off to town on her own? Do people shirk away from her out of fear in general (due to her reputation as Luna De Loca), or does she still have some folks who greet her genuinely and kindly (even though most likely not as many as Gracie)?

10) So Eiza's storyline or events after her sister's rescue mission, will those be intertwined with other girls' freeroam events? Just a bit curious about your plans with her character (that is, if you can reveal anything).

So excited for the update!

:ROFLMAO: First thing I thought of when I read your post.

Let Hopes work on the game that's a lot of time to dedicate to answering questions. Not to mention quite a few spoilers to give out.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
This is a stupid question and I am probably very stupid for asking it.

I saw a name floating around... certainly I'm late for the joke.
I don't want to get spoiled with the context, and I don't want to find out.
I just need to know one detail.
Does Floaty have big boobs?
Yeah. Floaty will definitely rock your world. No jokes.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Try to help with somethings I think I know

After Floaty looted Wilfreds special wine collection there isn't much to show anymore. Not that Wilfred would ever confirm such an event, but since then, he has a personnal jack hammer with the writting "Floaty's End" on it.

Yes, they are, at least Floaty bedroom, but he is a very private person.
But how does Floaty know where Wilfred lives? It's supposed to be the most guarded secret! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Gotta say, Wilfred's special wine collection might even have as much reputation as the Serpents themselves, with Isabel wanting to get her hands on them always (it's as if it's implied in the universe that "you've never tasted a good wine before until you try Wilfred's collection")

:ROFLMAO: First thing I thought of when I read your post.

Let Hopes work on the game that's a lot of time to dedicate to answering questions. Not to mention quite a few spoilers to give out.
Well, with Hopes being at last stage of the update before he releases, I thought he would have some time to answer them while chilling out.
Besides, with the update, I'm bound to have more questions with the new content as well, so thought it might be good to ask these before the update drops.
Because if I wait till I've played the update, the list of the questions is only bound to get longer and longer :LOL:

Also, Hopes is kinda used to me asking questions like this. If some question I'm asking is spoilery, he can either limit what he reveals in his answers, or just say "TBD" or something along those lines.

Reactions: WhiteyG

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But how does Floaty know where Wilfred lives? It's supposed to be the most guarded secret!
He won't answer this questions. Also Floaty doesn't know where Wilfred lives, but he would simple follow the aroma of fresh prepared tea.
The location of Wilfred wine cellar is another case. Floaty's won't revealing the location of it, as he say, that it nearly cost him his life and thus it is extremly dangerous.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
He won't answer this questions. Also Floaty doesn't know where Wilfred lives, but he would simple follow the aroma of fresh prepared tea.
The location of Wilfred wine cellar is another case. Floaty's won't revealing the location of it, as he say, that it nearly cost him his life and thus it is extremly dangerous.
But isn't Cordia the tea lover? If Floaty follows aroma of tea, it makes me think he'll end up following Cordia rather than Wilfred :LOL:;)

Reactions: Ayhsel

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But isn't Cordia the tea lover? If Floaty follows aroma of tea, it makes me think he'll end up following Cordia rather than Wilfred :LOL:;)
I assume Wilfred take great care of Cordias beloved tea and woudn't let even the slightest possibility allow that something could go wrong. Therefore he must prepare Cordias tea in his own rooms. ;)

Reactions: Ayhsel and JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes