JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If that fucker's disturbing me getting with Cordia, again, he'd better be bringing cream cakes with that damned tea!
Well since Wilfred has a penchant of showing up in.......unexpected places ("Is this a new role play, young sir?) well I wouldn't put it past him. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Well since Wilfred has a penchant of showing up in.......unexpected places ("Is this a new role play, young sir?) well I wouldn't put it past him. :LOL:
Shit, you know he's bringing a delivery of some description while we're getting our head down. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
RUN OUT OF LIKES.

MC: Wilfred, how come I've never seen this part of the house before? I don't remember Luna mentioning it to me when I first got here.
Wilfred: Of course she wouldn't mention it young sir, because she doesn't know about it. It would be unsightly to see the young ladies witness the screams and agonies coming from this room.

or something like that.
Not so sure Luna will mind that much. Might even want to to help
After Floaty looted Wilfreds special wine collection there isn't much to show anymore. Not that Wilfred would ever confirm such an event, but since then, he has a personnal jack hammer with the writting "Floaty's End" on it.
This, particularly the part of the hammer, broke me :ROFLMAO:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
That being said Luna is pretty fucked up and so is Gracie. And Cordia is probably pretty deserving of the worst mother award. She messed up all three of her children. And Isabel is the only person in the household who's comparatively normal I think. Comparatively being the operative word.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey, why's this game doesn't have a VN tags? it is mostly Visual Novel stuff.
Perhaps, even though there was a little bit of gameplay with the Contracts.

But regardless, gameplay (Wilfred's Contracts etc) is getting a massive overhaul with the update that is likely to come within the next couple of days.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
1) Will there be any fun events or situations which happens in the DeLuca Family mansion's kitchen?
I remember there being a render before with Gracie & Isabel being on opposite sides of the kitchen looking angrily at each other (with MC standing further behind them at the background) & thought it was possibly for an upcoming reconciliation event between them, but then we got the Blizzard Princess event (in the freezer). Was that scene a special requested render?
Yeah the kitchen will have some interactions in the future for sure.
The mc with isabel and gracie looking at each other was fan art. The blizzard princess event was not a special render but canon.

2) We haven't seen such characters yet, but I'm guessing the Family does hire staff for everyday cooking & regular property maintenance?
I mean, yes, Cordia loves to cook (which is fantastic), but evenso, I don't think she'll have time or wish to be always cooking for everyone, & have a feeling she has a chef and/or a cooking team as service on the premises. Also, while we saw Isabel at times tidying up the living room, I'd imagine that there are cleaners who clean the house in general, & gardeners who maintain the gardens & the lawns.
Mostly not. Isabel and Cordia do the most.
Maybe that may change in the future. As it hasn't been written in it can still be changed but in my mind that is how it is.

3) The much talked about (especially in Isabel's events) "Wilfred's special wine collection", will we ever get to see them?
Maybe.

4) The tournament that you mentioned is coming sometime in the future, aka "Frenetico Tournaments", are there special venues in which they're held (something that may be equivalent to the real-world football Stadiums but for the DeLuca-Verse)?
Yes, there is. It is a rather loved 'sports' entertainment in the underworld.

5) So far, in the DeLuca Family mansion, there are the following rooms shown (or implied to exist):

- MC's room (including the bathroom)
- Luna's room
- Gracie's room
- Antonio & Isabel's room
- Don's office
- Cordia's room
- Basement cells (where Eiza was kept locked up overnight)
- Kitchen
- Large Family dining room (where MC had meal with the Family & got poisoned)
- Living room

Are there any other rooms or notable places in the mansion (or within the estate's boundaries) that we're not aware of yet (but will discover through main story/free-roam events)?
That will be discovered as we go. Especially with the new contract system. The details is for the future tho. Still need to see what works best.

6) Some questions about the Pacificatoris organization:

a) How large is the actual organization? Is it just based in Lucania, or is it global (by that I mean for example, in the East, perhaps there are branches of Pacificatori organization in China & Japan which functions the same way (as in Lucania) for the triads & the yakuza families?

b) Is there a Pacificatori HQ in Lucania? Perhaps it's just me, but it might be quite interesting to visit, if it fits the narrative.
a) It's big. It's nationwide with a connection to the outside but not global.

b) No, Lucania is only for the DeLucas and visiters.

7) Previously, I asked a question about customizing MC's bedroom, and whether that's a possibility. You gave me a very valid answer in why it's too difficult and unlikely to happen.
That got me thinking, what about Luna's room? Any chance we can get an event in the future to change Luna's bedroom layout? By that, I'm not talking about total customization, but perhaps a fixed room layout change (i.e. makeover) for everyone, that is assuming the player does activate the event.

For example, Luna due to her trauma after her captivity with the Mysterious 6, fears walls have electricity, and has her bed never touch the walls. Perhaps with this event, we can have Luna get a better bed, push her bed to the wall (assuming MC help her overcome her trauma), hang some of her guns or knives up on her wall or something, which shows Luna's decorative side, yet befitting her personality.
Layouts will definitely happen as we progress in the story. Some small others big.
About what I said long time ago about the difficulties of adding stuff in - that has changed. I'm more experienced now and know more on how to create stuff with composition without needing to redo everything. So, things may change on that as well in the future.

8) Gracie has dance sessions, & Isabel has yoga sessions with the MC, which I'm guessing will be ongoing as part of their future events. Will we have anything like that with Luna & MC?
Maybe. But could be a fun idea. The living room tv was meant to be her little 'special'. I dunno why I never went with it.

10) So Eiza's storyline or events after her sister's rescue mission, will those be intertwined with other girls' freeroam events? Just a bit curious about your plans with her character (that is, if you can reveal anything).
She will appear. But she is still a side character so the focus will always be on the girl in free roam.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah the kitchen will have some interactions in the future for sure.
The mc with isabel and gracie looking at each other was fan art. The blizzard princess event was not a special render but canon.

Mostly not. Isabel and Cordia do the most.
Maybe that may change in the future. As it hasn't been written in it can still be changed but in my mind that is how it is.

Maybe.

Yes, there is. It is a rather loved 'sports' entertainment in the underworld.

That will be discovered as we go. Especially with the new contract system. The details is for the future tho. Still need to see what works best.

a) It's big. It's nationwide with a connection to the outside but not global.

b) No, Lucania is only for the DeLucas and visiters.

Layouts will definitely happen as we progress in the story. Some small others big.
About what I said long time ago about the difficulties of adding stuff in - that has changed. I'm more experienced now and know more on how to create stuff with composition without needing to redo everything. So, things may change on that as well in the future.

Maybe. But could be a fun idea. The living room tv was meant to be her little 'special'. I dunno why I never went with it.

She will appear. But she is still a side character so the focus will always be on the girl in free roam.
Thanks so much for the replies man!! Reading your answers makes me hyped on many things for the future updates!

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I have thought that too. That the MC is a bit daft at times. I played it quite some while ago so I don't remember which parts but I do remember getting pissed off at the MC for that time he was acting to be pissed off with Luna when Wilfred told him something about her without her permission iirc.

Anyway, I think it's just because MC has been literally thrown into a lifestyle that is way different that what he's used to just out of the blue. He's obviously figuring things out and working his way around things. Also he may be a bit autistic and suffers from probably a few mental illnesses himself. So this is still pretty early on. Let's see where the plot and the character goes.
Don't think not making someone else's trauma about yourself is something exclusive to the Mafia lifestyle.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So you're telling me that if someone you cared about told you a story like Luna's you wouldn't want to do anything you could to help them get their revenge. Even after being told no that it's to dangerous you wouldn't insist saying you don't care or whatever you had to in order for them to know you were serious. To me that would just make you a shitty person. Besides the MC didn't make it all about himself. It's not like he was telling Luna to stay out of it he was going to take care of it himself. He was simply saying he didn't care if it cost him his life he would do anything he could to help. Sorry this isn't a multiple protagonist game so of course the MC is going to have to be apart of it. How else would we see what happens with Luna's story arc? Is she just going to come back from killing them and tell us all what happened?
Exactly. It comes to show that MC really cares about Luna.
His anger towards Luna when she tells him to drop it is not because of any pride or arrogance, it's because he cares for Luna, but she's just trying to carry all that pain and burden by herself and trying to get him to forget about everything by telling him not to get involved.

It's basically empathy, as you said MC giving a shit about others.

Reactions: WhiteyG

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Exactly. It comes to show that MC really cares about Luna.
His anger towards Luna when she tells him to drop it is not because of any pride or arrogance, it's because he cares for Luna, but she's just trying to carry all that pain and burden by herself and trying to get him to forget about everything by telling him not to get involved.

It's basically empathy, as you said MC giving a shit about others.
If you ever come across someone who's traumatised, you insisting to them to let you in will quite possibly make them either irritated or pull back even further. You can't just hit everything on the head with a hammer. If you want to be close to be someone who suffers from it, you just have to be kind and understanding to them. Help them if they ask and if you can. Basically just be there for them without being overbearing. And eventually they should let you in. But if they don't, don't get angry with them. Remember it's their choice.

The thing is Cordia fucked Luna over when she let him into the Mafia world. Luna was fucked up and her solution to it was letting her get fucked up even more. What Luna needs is a fuck ton of therapy. Which I reckon she never got. So if the MC wants to help her, he should start by recommending therapy to her.

Reactions: TundraLupus
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes