jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I went into the game learned about the 4 and did a couple of quest lines.

I wanted to be a Gracie lover. I do like her. She is an interest of great potential.:love:

I liked Luna. I kept on the quests. Reached the end of .06.6 and Luna is top love interest. :love:

I feel for Isabelle and did like her OK. Her story and lack of getting intimacy make me put her a solid 3rd.

Cordia is about as high as I can like for the MILF type character. I want to make sexy times with her mostly because of how dangerous and challenging it is given who she is.

I also really like and want to learn more about Eiza (I hope I remember correctly) but I think she is outside the main girls.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If I had one complaint, it's that we still haven't gotten the dragons yet, and I know, I know, they're coming, but still, we were promised Dragons over a year ago and never got it, worst game ever.
Go play Sorcerer, my friend! She will warm your heart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you are all wrong, Floaty is the best girl (well non-gender Lapis Hardus)!!!
Sorry, but Sorcerer Dragon Fairy>>>>> Floaty!

1617587007710.png

Nov 10, 2019
Ok, this is just for shits and giggles (I've had a couple drinks)
This is a reverse TMNT.
MC is April O'Neil - oblivious to the world they were thrust into.
Luna is Michelangelo - Everyone's fav and has the best lines
Gracie is Leonardo - the level headed "leader"
Isabella is Donatello - has a taste for the classics
Raphael - not sure in this one, maybe a character not yet introduced?
Cordia - Splinter of course
Who was the barefoot, bald guy? - Casey Jones

I'll let you pick the rest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(this popped in my head as I was trying to envision "poster art" for the end game. :p )

Reactions: sadboi242

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked, but is there any update regarding testing and/or proofreading?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked, but is there any update regarding testing and/or proofreading?
No, but I can answer a bit about it.
He has done almost all of the new gameplay and some of the new story parts.
So, good progress overall.

I am using the wait time to improve some of the earlier renders. Introduction scenes have been mostly re-rendered and with an added scene. The dinner scene has been re-rendered fully.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019

I am using the wait time to improve some of the earlier renders. Introduction scenes have been mostly re-rendered and with an added scene. The dinner scene has been re-rendered fully.
Awesome! Thanks!

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019

Also one more question! Will we have more Filius Canis content?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Considering that you're replying here and seem to be free rn...I want to ask some questions. HopesGaming

1) Favourite gangster/mafia movie? Favourite director? And favourite author?

2)What inspired you to write this story?

3)Did you envision the story first and then the characters or did you envision how the characters would be and built the plot around them?

4)Why did you choose to give an almost light-hearted anime vibe to the story? Is this to counter the kinda disturbing Luna backstory? So that it doesn't get too much? Or would you say it's more to serve as a kind of ironical backdrop to make fun(?)/mock the dark plot? Like how joker runs into the setting sun with a cheerful music playing like in some old Hollywood movie at the end?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I went into the game learned about the 4 and did a couple of quest lines.

I wanted to be a Gracie lover. I do like her. She is an interest of great potential.:love:

I liked Luna. I kept on the quests. Reached the end of .06.6 and Luna is top love interest. :love:

I feel for Isabelle and did like her OK. Her story and lack of getting intimacy make me put her a solid 3rd.

Cordia is about as high as I can like for the MILF type character. I want to make sexy times with her mostly because of how dangerous and challenging it is given who she is.

I also really like and want to learn more about Eiza (I hope I remember correctly) but I think she is outside the main girls.
Isn't Isabel is the one you have the most intimacy with? Unless you're talking about cuddling and sleeping of course.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Considering that you're replying here and seem to be free rn...I want to ask some questions. HopesGaming

1) Favourite gangster/mafia movie? Favourite director? And favourite author?

2)What inspired you to write this story?

3)Did you envision the story first and then the characters or did you envision how the characters would be and built the plot around them?

4)Why did you choose to give an almost light-hearted anime vibe to the story? Is this to counter the kinda disturbing Luna backstory? So that it doesn't get too much? Or would you say it's more to serve as a kind of ironical backdrop to make fun(?)/mock the dark plot? Like how joker runs into the setting sun with a cheerful music playing like in some old Hollywood movie at the end?
1) Favorite gangster movie. I don't really have a favorite. I enjoy most of the classics. Scarface, godfather, goodfellas, etc.
No favorite director. I don't know many. Authors. Dunno either. I like the author of any stories I currently enjoy until I find a new one.
I'm boring hehe.

2) I was watching a turkish series called Cukur (turkish mafia series) which made me want to do something mafia related.

3) Can't remember it clearly tbh. A bit of both I think. I had some characters in mind and how their past was going to be and several special events. Same with the story. Many important scenes and playouts.
Then I combine it.
To give an example. Luna's childhood story did not include any of the girls as major aspect when I created her. It was more like - now I need to create other girls that need to be in here with her. While creating them I then get story ideas. That's how sofia, gaia and the rest gets added.

4) No, not at all. I mainly just write and let it go with the flow. My style.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Reactions: Ayhsel

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, this is just for shits and giggles (I've had a couple drinks)
This is a reverse TMNT.
MC is April O'Neil - oblivious to the world they were thrust into.
Luna is Michelangelo - Everyone's fav and has the best lines
Gracie is Leonardo - the level headed "leader"
Isabella is Donatello - has a taste for the classics
Raphael - not sure in this one, maybe a character not yet introduced?
Cordia - Splinter of course
Who was the barefoot, bald guy? - Casey Jones

I'll let you pick the rest :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(this popped in my head as I was trying to envision "poster art" for the end game. :p )
Donatello was the smart one. So Gracie for sure.
Raph was emotional and would go berserk so Luna may be more Raphael
Leader would be Wilfred If we do Splinter as Cordia
But there are some issues with comparisons overall so who knows...

Isn't Isabel is the one you have the most intimacy with? Unless you're talking about cuddling and sleeping of course.
I mean intimacy between her and her husband. I feel like we should give her what she is missing because she deserves it. So we do of course remedy the lack.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
1) Favorite gangster movie. I don't really have a favorite. I enjoy most of the classics. Scarface, godfather, goodfellas, etc.
No favorite director. I don't know many. Authors. Dunno either. I like the author of any stories I currently enjoy until I find a new one.
I'm boring hehe.

2) I was watching a turkish series called Cukur (turkish mafia series) which made me want to do something mafia related.

3) Can't remember it clearly tbh. A bit of both I think. I had some characters in mind and how their past was going to be and several special events. Same with the story. Many important scenes and playouts.
Then I combine it.
To give an example. Luna's childhood story did not include any of the girls as major aspect when I created her. It was more like - now I need to create other girls that need to be in here with her. While creating them I then get story ideas. That's how sofia, gaia and the rest gets added.

4) No, not at all. I mainly just write and let it go with the flow. My style.
My god are you serious, Cukur? If you are a fan of Mafia series I can suggest an actual good one, because Cukur sucks ass :KEK:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The game that affected me deeply was inspired by our Turkish TV series
Surprised me he probably isn't watching right now
anyway, our series usually start well and then gets worse
Yeah, that's one funny scene it gets me every damn time. Also agreed, the biggest example is Kurtlar Vadisi, it's first 97 episodes is a cult series without any doubt. But it's quality took a nosedive afterwards

Reactions: AKONER
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes