whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I don't know.. each of the 4 girls have their appeal... I do believe, though, that currently the Lunalites would win over the Cordiamancers, Isabellers and kights of the order of Gracie.

It will be fun to watch.
lol I love all of my girls so can't be asked to choose.
I'm sitting on the sidelines for this one & whoever wins, so do I! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
What's everyone's favorite quote from the game?

Mine was 100% forgettable Joey:
"Definitely 'sir' worthy"
"It's me, Joey" is the one that makes me laugh, without fail.
But I think there are quotes from all 4 ladies, provided in intimate moments, which take my vote.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I don't know.. each of the 4 girls have their appeal... I do believe, though, that currently the Lunalites would win over the Cordiamancers, Isabellers and kights of the order of Gracie.

It will be fun to watch.
It's the Lunalites in a landslide with everyone else tied for second. Not that Luna's fan base is that much larger but so much crazier. I'm including myself in those crazy Lunalites in case anyone was offended fuck off. ;)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yup, I'm a Lunalite, too. :love:
Then again, I'm also a Cordiamancer, Isabeller & KoTOo Gracie. :love:
:unsure:
Nope. Not choosing. :ROFLMAO:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's the Lunalites in a landslide with everyone else tied for second. Not that Luna's fan base is that much larger but so much crazier. I'm including myself in those crazy Lunalites in case anyone was offended fuck off. ;)
I am very confident her numbers are significantly higher than the rest. Probably a consequence of My name is Luna. There is nothing similar for the other girls for now.

What I am going to say is probably biased as I do think Cordia might be my favorite, but the surprise is she has so many strong supporters compared to Gracie and Isabel, given how little content she has.

But Luna reigns for now. No way to deny it.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
I am very confident her numbers are significantly higher than the rest. Probably a consequence of My name is Luna. There is nothing similar for the other girls for now.
Definitely agree. However I felt like from the beginning she kinda seemed like the "main" girl for me, especially with her being the one to wake you up after your first day and whatnot

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Definitely agree. However I felt like from the beginning she kinda seemed like the "main" girl for me, especially with her being the one to wake you up after your first day and whatnot
That probably has more to do with plot that she being main girl. Cordia is too important to care about you, Gracie lacks empathy so at most she would to wake you up to cut you up with a scalpel and study you come and play or learn something. Isabel has a position to keep, the wife of the next Don.

Luna, on the other hand, do as she pleases. And suddenly she finds this guy.. "let's check!"

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I love Gracie because she is beautiful, smart, strong but damaged.
I love Isabel because she's smart, a survivor & also strong but damaged.
I love Luna because she is the same. Plus she's a surivior with a little crazy, so wild rumpus with her, I feel!
For me, her crazy quota is what made the dinner so touching, seeing her so vulnerable.
That's why she's the lion cub. :love:

Last edited:

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Just started playing this game. Love it! Dev I am sorry but you do have one major issue.... You let too many bitches into this thread.

P.S. When is the next update?

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
I love Gracie because she is beautiful, smart, strong but damaged.
I love Isabell because she's smart, a survivor & also strong but damaged.
I love Luna because she is the same. Plus she's a surivior with a little crazy, so wild rumpus with her, I feel!
For me, her crazy quota is what made the dinner so touching, seeing her so vulnerable.
Just when I thought I was done having a thing for "damaged" girls, this game pulled me right back in :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jish55 and VOYEUR
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes