Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
So we had all these guys talking about "months late", then we get the news we're close, and now you tell us we just have to wait a Wilfred car ride? A whole Wilfred car ride?

Might as well slap "abandoned" on this game then ;)
You did not understand the meaning of the joke ..
I meant that before arriving at the DeLuca house, at the beginning of the game Wilfred takes us by car ..
If you immerse into the game, you have to wait for Wilfred to come and get you ;)

• Angry
Reactions: uhhhok and Anthaeus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You did not understand the meaning of the joke ..
I meant that before arriving at the DeLuca house, at the beginning of the game Wilfred takes us by car ..
If you immerse into the game, you have to wait for Wilfred to come and get you ;)
Yeah, I got that. But if you remember the car ride, well, let's just say there's a reason he's named Wilfred and not Nelson or Michael or Lewis ... ;)

Anthaeus

Dec 9, 2018
So are we all looking forwards to the complaints about starting over?

Personally I think it will make a nice change from the "waiting for update" complaints but I'm sure those will be back too after the people who can't read have skipped everything and spent some time complaining about the shortage of sex.

Anyway, there is a nice seat waiting for me in Wilfred's car. I think someone else was supposed to pick me up but I can't remember who...

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
Yeah, I got that. But if you remember the car ride, well, let's just say there's a reason he's named Wilfred and not Nelson or Michael or Lewis ... ;)
Ah OK. I didn't think of it as a matter of "slowness" :ROFLMAO:
It was reported that we are all in great anticipation… and that we are all looking forward to the Wilfred scene :) :D

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Wait we get the update in a few days COOL. I might have to replay the game to remember where we left off. The only part i don't look forward to is Luna's past that just hurts every time i read it Dev damn you for making such good/tear jerker scene. But why are people still hung up on the lack of sex scenes yes this is a xXx game but is more of a dirty novel then a straight up wank fest. Who is the update focused on i think Isabella was the main focus of that last one ? ( hoping its Luna )
;)(y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait we get the update in a few days COOL. I might have to replay the game to remember where we left off. The only part i don't look forward to is Luna's past that just hurts every time i read it Dev damn you for making such good/tear jerker scene. But why are people still hung up on the lack of sex scenes yes this is a xXx game but is more of a dirty novel then a straight up wank fest. Who is the update focused on i think Isabella was the main focus of that last one ? ( hoping its Luna )
;)(y)
We will all have to replay from start, old saves won't work.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
YOOO is this game abandoned? .... just kidding, i know that it is almost done

the reeal question is, does anyone know if we are getting more of cordia content?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I think when the update comes out there should be a warning on the OP on page 1 that says You have to start a new game because of the rework as you know a lot of people will be commenting that my old save does not work or not have read that you have to start a new game.

Reactions: sadboi242
4.40 star(s) 497 Votes